You know what to do Sup Forums

It's that time of the year again Sup Forums. You know what to do...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAsa3EZmahE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS.YOU WILL BE
KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE ONE YOU LOVE.NOU YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS SO DON'T STOP.
THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!!!
1)say your name 10 times
2)say your mom's name 5 times
3)say your crushes name 3 times
4)paste this on 4 other threads.if you
do this your crush will kiss you on the
nearest friday. if you don't do this after
reading tis you will get bad luck
send this this to 4 other threads in 143 minutes
when done press F6 and the name of your crush will appear on the screen in big letter

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

good post user
keep it up

>I think copypasta makes edgy and cool
the post

go back to fucking your ass with overpriced styluses

>screeches autistically in all caps
Hi child. Did your mom buy you a new iPhone? Here, I'll explain some simple things to you. If you think iPhones aren't rip-offs in anyway, then you have to be seriously fucking retarded. Who the hell cares about high-quality phones? I'd rather save that money to upgrade my high-end 12-core desktop or purchase a decent laptop. Phones simply aren't worth the thousand dollar price tag.

Desperate and butthurt shill lol

dude

>WHOA A PURE IPHONE HATE THREAD? OH MY GOD I MUST DEFEND IT IN ORDER TO GET MY PAY
>FUCK LAGDROID EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T TRIED IT AT ALL
>LOL MY LIFE IS SHIT SO I MUST REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE IPHONE X HATE POST
>GOD I HATE HAVING TO WORK AT A SHILL CENTER GETTING 3 CENTS AN HOUR
>I I SHIFT MY RAGE TOWARDS THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD
>ALL I CAN DO IS COPY PASTE THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU FAGS GET IT
>PS GET ME OUT OF HERE
>PPS PLEASE HELP ME. THE SHILL COMPANY IS HOLDING ME CAPTIVE
the post

here's more

>People want to spend money in a different way from me, and I dont like it.

Let it go man man, worrying about what other people do is the path to an early grave.

People spend money on all kinds of things...I have a friend who wont buy a new phone, but will spend $70-100 at a bar a couple times a week. Different strokes for different folks.

start making more anons. apple uses Myriad and Helvetica Neue as fonts. slap on a photo of the x and add some shit fancy texts

bumperino bumperoo

>font isn't helvetica neue
into the trash

did you consider making it look believable or was using that font deliberate?

the "x" isn't in a box
the underline isn't supposed to connect with the "y" that way
i don't even think they use underline on the site
the sentence structure reads like a chinese person on alibaba wrote it. "With new fiber glass technology" isn't a sentence. same with both of the other sentences, really.

also "iProof" doesn't make any sense. proof of what? is this literally supposed to reference "shatter proof"?

setting aside that this is a profoundly juvenile thing to spend more than 5 minutes in, photoshopping a fake advertisement and all that, your attention to detail makes this look like a chinese knockoff advertisement. are you guys not fluent english speakers? is there something about paying attention to grammar, visual aesthetics, etc... that causes you pain?

you're talking about putting in some considerable effort to convince apple fanatics to fuck their phones up. if you're too lazy to put in adequate work here, at the outset, then don't waste your time with the rest of the endeavor.

Why not take advantage of the wireless charging feature and claim that it can now convert heat into power?

Tell people to put their iphone on the stove and turn it on high. New REVOLUTIONARY HEAT RESISTANT MATERIAL will protect the phone from harm, while the built in {Insert magical buzzword here} will convert the heat into power, resulting in 80% charge after 2-5 minutes on the stove.

In reality they will melt their screen and the battery will likely catch fire and burn down their house.

given everything i've seen over the past few days, these lazy idiots will somehow find a way to make it look chinky. like they'll put generic flame graphics at the bottom of the image

But! This is illegal! Anons!

kek

Not even a 12 year old literal retard would fall for that one.. microwaving their phone, that was a stretch, but there's enough idiots who have no idea what a microwave even is that it might just work again... but a stove, a toaster, no, you won't fool anyone with that.. Might as tell them you can now charge your phone with a Bic lighter

isnt it highly water resistant and wouldnt having the charger sealign off the charging port be better for its water resistance

in the very least they'll fuck up a charger

been done before

so you expect people to test this by slamming their phones into the ground? they arent that dumb

you know that this literally wouldnt do anything right?

youtube.com/watch?v=VAsa3EZmahE

It might create condensation inside the phone when its taken out of the freezer

How about "iPhone smash"? Like letting the retards smash their phones to the floor and shit?

re create the oneplus thing and make people smash their phones on video for the chance of winning an iphone X

>shit font
>non existent attention paid to grammar
>underlines
>tagline grammatically makes zero sense
Do you even speak this fucking language?

Back in the day people were charging their Iphones buy microwaving them after the internet told them to so yes they would probably drop it because someone said so.

Apple hasn't used HN for over a decade, idiot.

bump

Are there documented cases when people fall for this?
I can't believe there are that stupid people.

>that stupid people
you're one of them

>You know what to do...
Laugh at the sheep that think 2012-tier display technology is new? Because that's what I usually do when Applel releases a "new" iTurd.

>stupid people are not that stupid

You know, I think at this point apple would be pretty interested in promoting this thread. Think about it, its plausible deniability for them, when people break their phones, who do they blame? US. The evil boogey men of the internet. Or themselves for being so stupid, and then they buy another iphone lol.

Why not try fast charging iphones using an induction cooker?

BTW, free-form flexible OLED display sounds plausible.

>89% more shatter proof

so 1.89 drops out of 10 render the screen shattered?

What do you mean?
What I'm saying is: this is pointless.
>But mah memes!!!
Meh...

I cant believe people are still falling for this antiquated bait..

These don't even look realistic, you should be ashamed of yourselves. The only time there was something realistic was pic related, it really looked like someone took a screenshot of Apple's site.

like i've been saying, the people in this thread are like chinks or pajeets. their attention to detail is close to nil, so these images look like half-assed knockoffs.

on balance, it's more embarrassing that someone from Sup Forums made the OP image and thought it was passing.

>antiquated
it's only a month old, B

Nigger that pasta has been around for at least 8 months

When will you autists learn how to use Inspect Element instead of making these god awful pictures that don't adhere one bit to Apple's design guidelines?

Guess you couldn't afford an iPhone, huh OP?

Too wordy and wrong typography

No one cares for your autistic wordplay keep it brief

>8 months
>antiquated
revision:
it's only 8 months old, B

Stop using IE, Sup Forums.

It shouldn't be a problem. I live in Norway, It's -5c on an average winter day and the biggest problem is slightly lower battery life.

this is how retarded the OP is. it doesn't even occur to him that 0c for a while is literally normal operation for some people.

Is this for real? Every line has punctuation that shouldn't be there. None of the first three lines of text is a complete sentence, and
>Revolutionizing, Screen technology.
literally doesn't parse.

Does being a zealot cloud your judgment?

hi pajeet

sup steve, how's the boyfriend?

Why don't you try learning proper English instead of using your pajeet abomination?

Can't really blame him. Assuming he lives close to the equator he might've never been exposed to a cold climate. Most of my friends from the southern parts of Europe has never even seen snow. the idea of 0c seems extreme to them, as they find 10c to be freezing cold weather.

Anonymous 09/18/17(Mon)00:07:30 No.62478614 ▶
File: IMG_0089.jpg (112 KB, 566x564)
112 KB
Guys, you are over complicating everything. Be subtle.

Apple already announced it is water resistant, so just take the original picture of the website and add a line saying

>>"now you can watch your videos or listen to your tunes while in the shower "

Or something like that, just make people take their pones to take a bath with them.

i have no sympathy for people who have access to the internet. the notion that people live in sub-zero climates shouldn't be a blind spot to people affluent enough to have the time to browse Sup Forums.

>too autistic for informal speech

>t autist

the iphone is sufficiently water resistant that it'd work if you took it into the shower. it would work if you took it in the bath, for that matter.

your best ideas are either harmless or painfully obvious. are you guys retarded? go spend 20 minutes reading up on the specs of the iphone, then come back with ideas. it's like i'm talking to fucking children here.

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

bump

bump

jesus christ you're all underaged streetshitters if you can't come up with something that doesn't look like a literal retard used microsoft word for 15 minutes

brand zealots are missing a part of their brains or something. they make the rest of us with measured critiques of apple and other companies look bad by association, which is unfortunate, but otherwise it's best to distance ourselves from them.

what about this one?

do reflections typically face the same way as the principal object? also, the text blurb is rambling, and "Innovative Technology" doesn't mean anything. it's like you just used a word bank to populate this.

>alloy of copper and carbon nanotubes
Are you sure apple users are stupid enough to buy that?

another one

made it a little better

bump

actually this might improve its performance for few minutes, since thermal throttling is a real thing

is this believable?

Yeah the excessive hate is retarded. We all know their overpriced simply for aesthetic, brand and status symbol. We all know they have shut specs. Move on autistic fags

here, stamped the apple logo on top

okay apple shill. now be a good shill and go buy the "dual core mac book" for thousands of dollars

ITT:

Most pathetic thread of the day

Raids are banned
Enjoy your ban

apple would never say "built out of", its clunky and awkward phrasing.

They also wouldn't say what the case is constructed from. It would be something more like

>With new FlexCore technology, the iPhone X has unmatched durability while at the same time allowing a degree of freedom and flexibility never before seen in an iPhone.

And then there would be a footnote letter that says that it only allows 10 degrees of bending (again, more clunky and awkward phrasing) or whatever

okay apple shill
>making fake images is a raid. Help mods
newfag detected. Get

that's a pretty good idea

What raid, faggot? I see no mention of a raid in OP.

>t. Applebabbys

Simple, but perhaps effective?

Another submission

add something about it consuming more battery.
why it comes just as HD by default?

I just said apple sucks, I'd never buy an iPhone, imac nor MacBook. I like my products with good specs. I recently ordered a moto z play. Fucking hate everyone is copying the removal of the headphone jack. Anyways, the circlejerks are pointless, only you autists are seeing them.

The Font gives it away.
You guys need to find out what word font apple uses.

that's the exact font apple uses on their website

here. is this better?

this is much better