When did it all go so wrong?

When did it all go so wrong?

EVERYTHING.
the JUST bezel. the price tag. face ID.

fpbp

When Steve jobs died

this

When Google released the G1 or HTC Dream with T-mobile. Stealing Apple designs.

He's turning over in his notch rn

what can you buy for that money?

The best smartphone on the market.

>it's ok to shell out 800$+ for an 7+
>it's not ok to shell out 1000$ for an X

Explain this.

iphone 7 was $650

a Sup Forums pass for 50 years

1 hour with a high quality prostitute.

way too high class. you could get 4 hours with a really hot korean hooker, or 2 hours with 2 korean hookers twice over.

Bitcoin

About 1776.

Phones were damn expensive before too.

He's talking about the plus, which easy went up to 1k with storage upgrades.

Besides, how the fuck is $650 cheap either way? If you're willing to shell out more than 100 bucks for a phone, what does it matter whether it's 400, 600 or 1000? It's all way over the price you need to spend to do the basic tasks.

When they figured out that people would pay whatever they asked for anyways

Do any of you even know any normies?

They don't own real computers any more. They just have a phone. $1000 for a phone sounds like a lot until you realize it's literally the only computing device they have. No desktop, no laptop, MAYBE a tablet.

It's still stupid, but they're not actually spending more money than before. It's all just going to their phone.

When have phones ever been $100? Even back before smartphones they were never that cheap.

I recall buying some Sony Ericsson for 100 bucks or so. Just it was locked. After smartphones, there were tons of cheap options and even cheap smartphones, just some people want premium shit like AMOLED screens or decent cameras or some new gimmick and are willing to pay much more for it. Why drawing the line at previous prices?

Got myself a 150 chink ZTE.

Not the newest nor greatest, but more than enough. Dont know specs off the top of my head but it gets 4g, streams and plays HD 1080, dual cameras that are decent quality, Android so the app market is there, only problem is it's stuck on 5.1.1 which I can upgrade, but don't really care to since 6 and 7 done really do anything extra besides have the ability to block numbers which for some godawful reason was removed from 5.

4-6 T420s

a camera

When they let it the Syrian migrant.