I'm going to post these half size arrow keys everyday until you like them

I'm going to post these half size arrow keys everyday until you like them.

You monster

njoy you're ban fag

Nice try banning me faggets, I switched to the neighbors' wifi

are you the hacker known as 4chen

That is one of my biggest gripes with laptops. Why exactly are they doing that? To save money or something?

They could've just made the shift key smaller, boom, where's my 100k paycheck?

because it's make too much sense to shorten the shift key

conserve space. who the fuck even uses arrow keys these days anyway?

I use it a lot as well as the other navigation keys (home, end, pgup, pgdn). I know many people would prefer using a touchpad or a mouse but the keyboard is more efficient.

My God, this keyboard is a masterpiece.
May I ask some source?

>who the fuck even uses arrow keys these days anyway?
You're joking, right?

What kind of stuff people do that requires the stuff either way?

Who doesn't?
If its possible to navigate with keys, its almost always faster than using a mouse

Bump.

>using mouse with a laptop
Ahahaha. Didn't even Microsoft fix their trackpads lately?

Most laptops categorized as "gaming" usually have this kind of setup. The one in the picture is often used by Clevo. My current XPS has a similar layout

can't tell if serious
are you implying people don't use a separate mouse with their laptops?

Thank you.
>current XPS
Please, be more specifically. Thank you again!

My ASUS laptop has this exact layout, and it's shit. I can never find the arrow keys with my fingers because they're flush with the numpad.

Whoever invented these is a sick bastard.

Why not replace the useless right shift with full-size arrow keys?

Unless they cheaped out and got a laptop with a horrible trackpad, why would they? It kills the entire point of having a laptop.

this

they should have ditched the numpad to give them the space to split the arrow keys (and ins/home/etc) into their proper separate areas.

So... Looks like it just doesn't fit to you. It's not a shit itself.
Anyway, thank you for respond! Have a good day!

I'm having a hard time believing someone is this retarded. It's because a mouse is always faster than a trackpad
Almost all employees at my company are given a laptop with a docking station. The station of course comes with a mouse. The employee can bring the laptop the meetings or business trips or home. That seems to be true for every company nowadays

When I was a student I always carried a wireless mouse with my laptop because I could work much faster with it. I would only use the trackpad when I was on the bus/train/plane

>Using anything except pic related or a Model M

Why live?

>a mouse is always faster than a trackpad
For a multi monitor setup maybe. On a laptop it just isn't. I am coming from the macfag perspective, so the things are really godly here but from what I read, Windows improved the generic drivers a lot, I doubt the gap is as huge anymore, so they should be perfectly fine too at this point.

If we're talking about docking stations, it does balance the inconvenience out of course, though all companies I worked with just had desktops or "stationary" laptops for that and most kept their employee laptop away from the office. But without that? Shit sounds fucking annoying. Last time I bothered with a mouse on a laptop was 2008 and I hated how it affected the portability.

>masterpiece
that's not a classic thinkpad keyboard

Did you even read a thread? Maybe OP, at least? Well, we have nothing to talking about then.
Have a good day.

>to talking
To talk*

>can't slap the left edge of the double-wide 0 key on the numpad with the left side of my right thumb because the right arrow key is there now
>b-but that's the most satisfying part of using a numpad...
NOT A SERIOUS NUMPAD

>Fat sausage fingers
>Go to press down
>Press both up and down
Mfw