Pay $1000 for a phone

>pay $1000 for a phone
>have to pay $70 extra to be able to quick charge it and $50 for a case to protect the glass

>$50 for a case
it sounds like you're just really shitty with money.

It is $1150 plus all the extra shit you may want.

>no physical bezels
>has software bezels instead
lmao

>$1000
Don’t make me laugh

did you know that the 256GB version isn't the base cost?

you also know that apple care isn't compulsory, right?

for people who criticize apple sheep so much, you guys readily slurped down all the extras like a crack whore slurps dick.

>make decent money/parents make decent money
>afford a premium phone
>trigger insecure financially unstable people online who can't admit to themselves that they'd buy the same phone if they could

Middle-and-upper-class wannabes will buy it no matter the price is.

>did you know that the 256GB version isn't the base cost?
Because anyone is going to get the 64gb version. Enjoy recording that single HD video!
>you also know that apple care isn't compulsory, right?
Because you'd buy a $1000 phone without getting protection for it. Enjoy spending $1000 for a new one when you drop it and both sides break now!

>comes with wireless charging
>slowest implementation on the market

>Being this mad you can't afford an iPhone X

The poorfag salt on Sup Forums these last few days has been hilarious.

>Because anyone is going to get the 64gb version. Enjoy recording that single HD video!
iOS 11's video encoding is extremely robust

everything you're saying sounds bizarrely like some apple fanatic explaining why he has to get all of the upgrades. next you're going to tell me that you'd be crazy not to get the apple watch because it clearly pairs perfectly with the iphone, and while you're at it you need the ipad pro and a macbook pro as well.

go on, tell us how you need to buy all these extra things and how somehow it's something we should give a shit about that you're going to have to spend this money.

>drop your new iphone X (or are you going to argue that accidents no longer happen)
>it's covered by AppleCare
>go in and get a new phone in 10 minutes for free

>drop your new iphone X with glass back
>don't have AppleCare
>the screen and back shatter
>spend $500 minimum on top of the $1200 you just spent for repairs

yeah, real bizarre.

So poorfags can't hold something properly?

iPhone 8/X can now record 4k/60fps.

Enjoy your 20 minutes of video.

I hope all mods die slowly of cancer at a young age for allowing these threads. post your trash in /spg/. fuck apple, fuck iphones, and fuck shitty bait threads from both haters and fanboys.

Why do chinkphone users allways complain about money?

>why do people who are forced to use $100 "flagships" complain about money?
We can only wonder

>$50 for a case to protect the glass
lel do Applefags even buy protectors?
Can't count the number of times I've seen unprotected iPhones with cracked screens.

>>did you know that the 256GB version isn't the base cost?
> Because anyone is going to get the 64gb version. Enjoy recording that single HD video!
64GB is more than enough for most people. Heck, even 32GB is enough for most people these days. Most people rely on cloud storage.

> Because you'd buy a $1000 phone without getting protection for it. Enjoy spending $1000 for a new one when you drop it and both sides break now!
If you get a half decent case and avoid acting like a teenage girl you'll most certainly won't break it.

how do people justify spending $1000 on a device they'll only use to check facebook, imessages and sometimes youtube and shitty games?

Because the majority of their free time is spent on facebook, imessages, and sometimes youtube and shitty games.
Getting content for a few years for a grand is justified by individuals 'on the go.'
Also status

>Because the majority of their free time is spent on facebook, imessages, and sometimes youtube and shitty games.
>Getting content for a few years for a grand is justified by individuals 'on the go.'
holy fuck this hurts, do people not realize how entrenched they are? Technology can really become an addiction i guess, as with anything

people spend several hours per day on their mobile devices. maybe the difference between your experience and the average is owed to the fact that nobody is interacting with you on instagram, facebook, etc...?

in any case, for the amount of time they spend on their phones over a month, year, three years, etc... it's not that ridiculous that they would want that contact point to be enjoyable to use.

I know you’re trolling but no matter how careful you are accidents happen. I’ve had every iPhone since the 5S. Never used a case on any of them. I’ve only had one accident that broke my screen. I was using wired headphones and getting in my car. The wire caught onto something, pulled the phone right out of my pocket, as soon as I noticed it fell to the ground. Literally nothing I could have done.

could've used wireless headphones

>people only use their phones for Facebook and YouTube
>people are literally always on their phones doing stuff
Pick one and stick with it. Also
>how can people justify spending $1000 on the most used object of their lives
Is a dumb question

I had airpods backordered at the time. I blame Apple for not getting them to me in time.

I can afford it, without financing even (something your nigger brain cannot comprehend). Doesn't mean I will.
I hope Jamal steals your iToy, but then again they probably only steal from white people.

lol okay

>not wanting to pay twice as much for a 2015 smartphone = poorfag

Accidents happen all the time, and
>can't hold something properly?
you'd be surprised, not just the "poorfags" meme you're pushing

I spent around $800 on a 6s Plus that I'm probably not gonna switch from until literally all applications I use stop being supported.

and picture related is why.

and it's honestly worth. jumping between discord, twitter,music,maps is so fucking great it's like using a faster ssd.

>has bezels on every edge
>says it has no bezels and hopes no one will notice
APPLE!!!

Where is the home button?

forreal?

now you awkwardly flick up instead.
they knew if they used software buttons like android
1. they would need to admit only having one button for everything was always stupid
2. it would make their "bezeless but not really" design look pointless.

what do you mean by "pointless"?

>no homebutton
>no touch id
>no headphone jack
>asymetrical design on both front and back
9/10 would Apple again

>no headphone jack
You have got to be shitting me

ITT: pajeet poorfags having "pride" in a third-world OS.
Pathetic.

>take away the bottom lip
>replace it with a software button row anyway
they really want people to believe this thing is anywhere near bezel-less.
Just look at the lips on every side, it's a joke.
If it was an android phone, no one would consider it "bezel-less" or "edge-to-edge".

I just bought a Moto Z Play, brand new for $340

What can I do on the $1000 iPhone X that I can't do on my Z Play? Besides better photos because I barely use the cameras on a phone

its no headphone jack AND no apt-x or ldac codec support for bluetooth

its 2017 and its unforgivable you massive fucking pleb

Impress roasties, niggers and dumb, poor people (mostly niggers)

>it's a flagship-fags get cucked episode

>$1000
I would buy a Surface Pro 3 as a smart phone.

Not everyone is as autistic as you, unfortunately.

>premium phone

The only thing premium about Apple shit is the price.

>headphone jacks haven't existed since the 6s
>only finds out about it now
>that sentence structure
More proof this thread is full of pajeets.

Man if that image is true that's hilarious

you'll probably be able to do pretty much everything and more.

the only problem is you'll be doing it a bit slower and you'll have to deal with android being terrible at using ram.

im

>

now that you mention it, I got my xiaomi phone and laptop for less than the local price of an iphone x
>redmi note 3 pro snapdragon 650 3GB - $180 AUD + $60 128GB microSD
>Mi Air 13 (2017) 256GB nvme, i5-7200U, MX150 - $932 AUD

>iPhone X 64GB $1579 AUD
>iPhone X 256GB $1829 AUD
heck even the 256GB iPhone 8 is more expensive than my phone and laptop combined.

feels good to be a chink-memer

Not true. It lies about the IP68 on the S6. But yes, everything else is 100% true.

was meant for

I may not afford this device but I'm still comfy of my android phone because It can really do a multitasking than this overengineered smartphone.

>market your "premium" phone as being the best shit ever
>doesn't have a basic feature any $30 mp3 player has

I "downgraded" from a SD 820 phone to a Z Play (SD 625) and I yet have to notice any difference on performance between those two processors

fucking phones dont need that amount of brute power, I don't need a super computer CPU to run fucking whatsapp

>no reading comprehension
>completely misses my point
Talk about low IQ.

>s-stop ignoring my point, they've been shit for a long time so you have to stop criticizing right now!
brainlets get really angsty when you don't take them seriously, huh.

I am currently using Grand2 with CM 12.1. I am thinking of upgrading to either Xperia Z or Note 8. Note 8 is at the top, but it is expensive. Should I buy it?

KEK

The CPU is twice as powerful as the S8 plus. iPhones don't really need as much RAM since it doesn't have to run rajeets latest Java apps.

And yet, the Galaxy s6 still runs like absolut shit.
Probably using 7 cores to collect your information and send it to google.

samefag

>The CPU is twice as powerful

But the benchmarks clearly show it to be the case. It's designed by the white man you see, not some gooks just throwing more cores at it.

>benchmarks

>designed by the white man

>Le cloud
>Le American with data cap

xD

>no samshit too
Okay Rajeesh

>It can really do a multitasking than this overengineered smartphone.
You indian lagdroid fags aren't even trying anymore

What benchmarks? Care to provide a source? Anyway, this is the score I got on my stock S8+ on 3DMark, while iPhone 7+ gets 1.9k score on average.

The fact that you make these threads every day show how much of an assblasted closet Applesexual you are.

How's middle school going?

I want one even though I don't use facebook, imessages, and play shitty games.

Snapchat and all the other social media memes work fine on budget chinkphones as they do on expensive fagphones
Its the fact that social media is so much of a priority over a physical social life that they will spend exorbitant amounts of money to have the apps load 1-2 seconds faster
They say that quality, design or OS is what sells it, in reality is their bottomless pockets, bad social lives and the kind of 21st century contracted ADHD that causes them to freak if they have to wait

So I'd say any phone will be just as good and last just as long for you
Why spend money on something if you don't need it
>inb4 "I want it not need it"
Wanting shit is for children