>Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 | 64-bit ISO

>activate with MTK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHR2gCVSvEs
multiup.org/en/mirror/b84977993edc711274952029143fbd0f/MTKV262.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>less botnet
The current state of Windows users

What is LTSB and why are you such a shut-in NEET faggot?

It still looks like ass

When I find a decent theme I might

>muh looks
To look at your riced shit desktop forever you have loonix, windows is about being able to do actual stuff with your computer

No, because I'm not an idiot. There is literally no benefit to using it over standard Enterprise. It takes ten minutes to remove all the modern apps in PowerShell, including the store, if you don't want them, and you can still have feature updates. There have been some nice DWM improvements since the last LTSB build that you won't see for another couple of years.

Enjoy your out of date botnet.

Still better looking than linux

And they will reinstall themselves when windows update something or fuck up your computer somehow

No, they don't.

>feature updates

Cucks like you are the reason windows 10 is fucking shit

>none of the bloat
you must be joking, microsoft still uses a lot of resources when they are looking through the files on your harddisk.
>and less botnet
can turn down spyware down to "basic", but in reality there is very little difference between "full" botnet and "basic" botnet. It's mostly a placebo setting.

I'm not using LTSB to not be associated with pedo-NEETs like you.
Your life is a bloat on this world.

Excuse me, but up until Windows 7 at least I had the chance to choose the classic theme.

And even Windows 8/8.1 can look pretty decent if you choose the right colors.

10 is an absolute abortion in design in all senses, and the interface is just as important as having a functional OS.

I have no use for Linux at home, I only use it at work where I don't need to rice it for it to look better than Wangblows 10, I'll stick to 7 for now at home thanks.

Now kys.

Yeah, I fucking hate new features!

Go back to Sup Forums, moron.

Aero is a turd

Nice reddit spacing, friend!

>minesweeper with adds

Wew such useful features

I will bite. Ubuntu for Windows is unironically the only decent and actually useful feature of this system that you will not have on LTSB or older versions of windows.
If you work with Ruby or Python setting up environment on windows is a hell, so instead most people either use linux/osx or use virtual machines. With this you can have working environment fully integrated into your system in case you are forced to use windows.
This probably doesn't appeal to you, since you have never worked a day in your life, but for me it's very neat and basically depreciated my VMs.

Ha, I love how you first assume I'm a Linux rice fag, then assume I liked Aero, the next thing you'll say Luna sucks (well, Luna was absolute garbage, but changing the default colors it would become usable at least)

I don't love aero, the whole transparency thing can be annoying and eye tiring.

But is still better than you shitty plain, awfully colored interface and badly designed interface, that you DON'T have the choice to personalize (except for the colors of the bars), but you still have those unbearable white blinding backgrounds, disgusting, the only way to fix it is with half assed third party themes for which you have to patch DLLs, pathetic.

>muh reddit boogieman

But pro is better
youtube.com/watch?v=AHR2gCVSvEs
gg OP

Because I use up-to-date Enterprise and LTSB is a meme.
Opening PowerShell from the context menu was the single reason I forced update on my laptop, have fun with your deprecated system.

>Stupid Ironic Weeb doesn't even watch Guru Guru (1994)
Take off that wallpaper now! Stop appropriating my culture

Hello, 89iq. Windows Server != LTSB. LTSB is stripped down of a lot of cruft and doesn't get feature updates.

ok nigger, enjoy your slow updates. :/

+ lag

I have LTSB at work and it wont let me install WSL on it

Would not recommend

Because less botnet is still botnet

Enjoy your microstuttering in games, spyware and constant shitty updates

>saya and the masterpiece YUNO surrounded by nukige garbage

very rude
please separate their icons from the chaff

I enjoy feature updates, unlike the OP.

>All the just werks of W10 with none of the bloat and less botnet
>none of the bloat
wrong
>less botnet
so, still botnet

Thanks, but no.

You still should watch both unless you're an ironic weeb form reddit

When Enterprise/Education is set to "Security" for telemetry, you can no longer opt for CBB updating but only CB though

>:/
kill yourself
> enjoy your slow
the updates are the same but the bloat and "features" are not incluided so your computer only get security updates instead of SHIT

I'm not gay

>Ironic Weeb
Bitch pls, I know you are that guru guru images collector and I love both shows, stop being a triggered turd

>that guru guru images collector
>people know me
The botnet is real

You FILL every guru guru thread with your upscaled raw shit how can't I know who you are

Where is it configured? I don't even see the option to defer updates in the settings anymore.
It is configurable through gpedit, but I can't find anything related to update branches.

I don't feel like wasting my time on an outdated version when I may as well watch some other anime I haven't seen yet. Also these rips look really shitty.

LTSB gets security updates regularly

Because I like the idea of feature updates and enterprise has the same botnet.

You mean gnu plus linux

So, does it have

>Cortana
>Panel bullshit

I really need to upgrade to windows 10 at this point, but the windows 10 prof is annoying as fuck.

i'm running on it

>MTK
download link that actually works?

No, cortana/market/apps removed

There's keys for w10 LTSB for 13$ in eBay.
Every key is usable in 20 pc at once.

Not where I live.

So, why not use this? I usually disable updates, and cut down applications to bare bones.

Go to the thread on MDL fucking lazy fag

multiup.org/en/mirror/b84977993edc711274952029143fbd0f/MTKV262.zip

>multiup.org/en/mirror/b84977993edc711274952029143fbd0f/MTKV262.zip
File not found you dumb nigger. Kill yourself.

Windows since 98 is far from just werks. just install a real unix

>implying that's a bad thing

t. Windows 7 user

just get the iso from mdl too

But I use it.

>mfw literally all the issues in this years games have been from devs fucking up then blaming it on MS/Nivdia/AMD
having fun rolling back drivers when blizzard releases another turd?

How are slow updates a bad thing? The only updates worth needing are security updates, not whatever gay shit Microsoft wants to keep bloating up W10 with.

>implying MS ever claimed that Windows was SUS-compliant

They aren't

enterprise is fine for my work environment, only take 5-10min to take out all telemetry craps

>tor browser
>W10

Sauce me on that wallpaper

why do game devs keep getting away with it?
>release exceptionally bloated games for absolutely no good reason
>any problems arise you just tell people to 'verify game cache' 'reinstall drivers' 'fresh install os'
>turn to shitty engines for no good reason

Its not bad, but its still Windows 10. This is a W530, I think I'm better off using Windows 7 on this thing.

i tried on my x201 and it ran better than windows 7 but not as good as linux. i'll stick to linux for now

Read the thread

Source on the wallpaper?

It's like religion at this point.
>GUYS USE LTSB BECAUSE LTSB !!!

I am using enterprise always the latest build version, I have full functionality of the group policies, I can make in few clicks my OS just as bare-bones as LTSB but never lacking latest OS code optimizations and features...

THIS guys follow my example if you game or need windows software to save time !!!

Otherwise you'd be more sane to stick with Linux.

I want the image

I will on my next build, I'm too lazy to format and install drivers again.

ayy Euphoria was great man

Go to the archive and look for the weekly guru guru thread, is there

Windows 10 Edu K is the best.

>I can make in few clicks my OS just as bare-bones as LTSB
I'll bite. How?

Which board? ;(

Gee I don't know, which fucking board could we use to discuss anime
Fucking retard

>Semen inferno

I type and gpedit.msc in windows search and I proceed according to latest article released by Microsoft so I waste 0 time with things which I'm not interested with.

It was not meant as a bait, it's a fact.

Yeah they do, major updates are like OS reinstalls

long term service branch

Looks like someone's been following my recommendations.

>*Violent Semen Inferno
Sounds like an expand dong image.

Good luck activating LTSB, The enterprise edition is much more easy to activate.

>Suck My Dick or Die!

>RocketDock
>Not just pinning your frequently used apps
Jesus christ, you're like me when I was 10

sounds like you're a retard who didn't verify the hash of the iso or activator and got some full-blown malware

>the interface is just as important as having a functional OS

t. mac user and liberal arts major

>live in EU
>buy LTSB key off ebay for < 5€
>MS is legally obligated to honor the key
>activate and never deal with pajeet activation software or 3rd party botnet

>live in EU
The joke is on you user.

But then you still have first party botnet

>get sweet unemployment money
>rent an appartment and masturbate to anime all day
Joke's on you

How much sweet unemployment money? In the US the best you can get is $733 burger tickets a month for autism disability.

europe is bigger than uk/france/germany

You don't even have to be autist or anything to get money here, everyone gets 650€ just for being alive :)

It's still Windows 10 so it tracks you anyway. However, they fix way less bugs and it's less secure than a regular windows 10 original

>ring out
You're an okay dude

>criticizing a closed source operating system like a retard instead of ignoring these threads because Sup Forums requires javascript and installing gentoo

I am, how do I activate?

first you need some almonds