>get iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard and pencil
>extremely good quality display and resolution
>high performance
>perfect for casual browsing
>perfect for ebooks
>great for multi tasking
>can take notes with the pencil instead of pen and paper
>can search through notes

The iPad Pro with iOS 11 has revolutionised tablet PCs. It's now a serious competitor to laptops, depending on what your purposes are. And it comes with apples A10 processor making it more powerful than most laptops and all other tablets.

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8554&idPhone2=8620
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shill begone!

Tenets are still dead

>perfect for ebooks

But but but, where are my fans!???!?!?

Its true.

Weight
Screen quality
Reader experience

Yes, it is.

>Discussing modern technology on a technology board
>muh shill

Lagdroid pajeets in panic mode

>IPS
>ARM

It's in hybrid territory without executing well.

Microsoft did hybrid better, much better with Surface.

Both iPad Pro and iPad mini make no sense.

>gookbench

>not an argument

Any tablet is perfect for ebooks. You just need a good reader app and it's already better than all the standalone reader devices

I wasn't arguing that.
The iPad pro is too big and has an IPS screen.

An OLED 8 inch tablet is far better.

iPad + desktop is clearly the new masterrace

not an argument

just get a fucking samsung galaxy tab if you're going to get any tablet, it literally has everything you need pre-installed

See:

The Samsung tab is ok if you can't afford an iPad Pro, but if that's the case you might as well get a 320 dollar regular iPad.

I agree. Although, I usually read while on bed so a phone is a lot more comfortable since you can use it one handed

I one hand my tablet pretty easily, you only really need to tap the right edge with your thumb to flip the page.

>posting like a (really bad) salesperson
>doesn't get why he's called a shill

This is you, isn't it?

>Implying that android users would buy ios garbage

Walled Garden (What Apple CEO likes you'll have to like)

regular ipads aren't very good.
The Tab S2/3 are cheaper, lighter, thinner and have AMOLED screens.
They also have the same resolution as the latest ipad with smaller bezels, double the cores, double the RAM, support SD cards and even have better cameras (not that it's relevant for an ereader)

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8554&idPhone2=8620

>tfw still no 15 inch tablets for non-meme textbooks

What kind of textbooks are you reading? Psychology?

That photo is becoming outdated fast.

>Dat price
>Dat performance
>only good for casual browsing & taking notes.

Great manlet toy but as a tool it's just shit.

Did you just ctrl+v from a marketing slide fgt?

>Media consumption device.
>Huge black bars with the standard 16:9 video and even worse with widescreen movies.

Welp, into the trash it goes.

I love my iPad pro. It's the only good thing Apple does, unfortunately.

I would have bought an ipad pro to replace my aging T430, if it could actually do the things I need it to do.
Unfortunately, until it can run a proper desktop OS, it won't be usable as anything but a shitposting machine with a nice screen.

>Becoming
Kek. It's been outdated for like a year. It still seemed appropriate.

who the fuck uses tablets and smartphones to mindlessly consume jewish media when streaming facilities like the chromecast and Apple TV exist

>tfw way more productive since getting an iPad pro

>tfw Applefags finally catch up to Microsoft

>tfw locked in to apples walled garden after experiencing freedom

There aren't any alternatives to the iPad Pro if you want a tablet that can do more things than just browse the internet and read ebooks. I was considering the Surface Pro but I'd much rather have a tablet that can double as a laptop than a laptop that can double as a tablet, and anything I do on the go can be done on the iPad which I don't need a desktop OS for, including music production and photography and video editing, ans if I need it I can just remote desktop into my Windows desktop at home. I wish the iPad had the 3:2 screen that the Surface have instead of the 4:3 screen.

there is literally no reason to buy an ipad over a surface

Wrong way around, the only reason to buy the Surface is if you absolutely need Windows and in that case you can spend your money on an actual laptop that doesn't charge you $800 for a shitty core m3 and 4GB RAM

not an argument

Not that guy but nether is geekbench. Geekbench is only acceptable if you're comparing the same generation of CPUs on the same OS at which point you might as well be looking at the clock speed.

>no oled
Into the trash