Hey Sup Forums, I am completely disconnected with reality, what headphones do normal people wear?

hey Sup Forums, I am completely disconnected with reality, what headphones do normal people wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IEMs included, also

Whatever's around. I wear Sony MDR XB 450, which I purchased on clearance for 15 dollars. It was the same price as Sony's cheapest set, and was normally 50 bucks.

>what headphones do normal people wear?
Garbage ones.

Apple Earbuds, I wear Bluetooth on ear headphones because I don't care about looking like I have the 'tism

I can't do hard earbuds. I must have a fucked up ear hole, but I can't keep them in my right ear. Ditto for rubber earbuds. I got some foam covers for some cheap 20 dollar wooden earbuds on Amazon, and they work well enough when my actual headphones aren't around.

idk but I recommend the cheapo Monoprice headphones. they are 20 bucks and sound fine. slightly uncomfortable if you have larger ears but don't be a little bitch

theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/

pik one

Every non-retard buys HD558 for home use and stops worrying about headphones forever

you literally have an headphone general thread

they're uncomfortable

I use Beats Studio Wireless 2.0 everyday, they have really good battery life and sound really good, they're pretty comfy but could be better, the only thing I don't like about them is I wish they had more bass.

Also no, I didn't pay $380 or even $220 for them, I took a risk of buying them "refurbished" off eBay for $125, got lucky and got the real deal.

back when monster cable still made the beats they had way more bass. when beats spun off into its own company, everything became v-shaped

This.

normies wear earpods/beats (over ear, on ear and in ear).

budget audiophile go to in ear is the shure se215 and a pair of hd650s for home use. personally i use se215 and hd518s for the extra bass compared to the 6 series

you have to fit them so that they arent resting on the ears

t. 2 year hd518 owner

Normies walking around are using EarPods, Beats Solo, or PowerBeats headphones for the most part. You'll occasionally see a dude shamelessly using ATH-M50 or a gam3r set of headphones.

This is my daily walk around Boston and at work. I use AirPods.

i am a normal people

Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Headphone, Black

i have the logitech g430 headset (the bottom pair of pic related), i like them a lot. they were really cheap too, i think i got them for $30. really nice sound quality.

I bought the ATH M50x about 3 years ago, replaced the earpads recently with cheap chink ones and it's pretty solid.

Cheap Ovann phones. Anything under 20$.

>using over the ear in the public

How autistic do you have to be

Both chads and autists do it so it's fine

Headphones*

i have ie80s and HD600s and im really happy with both

o normal people wear the ones that come with their iphone

i have some and they feel absolutely sterile and disposable its horrible

I've seen a fair number of people with Audio-Technica headphones on the subway, but if you're actually looking for normie camouflage you should just get generic black IEMs. I like Sony's stuff for that.

This is my main driver. I also consider this my endgame, unless someone decides to put their JVC fx1200 for sale.

I was kinda sad it looked pretty plain when compared to their other models, but it's discrete so yeah

apple earpods

I run Shure SRH840s. I wanted closed-back headphones. Got them many months ago, and they're still running strong as my daily driver headphones.

Thoughts?

I have a $10 pair of white buds that look like those and they're great