Firefox 57 out in a few months

>firefox 57 out in a few months
>almost all my addons don't have webext working

>using shit addons

>tfw no random agent spoofer for firefox 57

> Using mocuck memefox

deserved

just stop using an inferior web browser because you're too fucking lazy to move on
like IE cucks but even worse because there are zero businesses which force you to use firefox

>lazy to move on
kys

What do I use if I don't want jewgle chrome stealing all my info and need something that has greasemonkey and ublock or equivalent addons?

>stop using a browser that is going to switch to web extensions and going to lose your extensions
>use a browser that is already using web extensions and doesn't have your extensions in the first place
great advice

Sound like its time for plan B.

Greatest threat then will be lack of good mobile browser.
On desktop I'll just continue to use Waterfox, but what about Android?

Try firefox focus

Keep using firefox, greasemonkey and ublock will have webextensions when 57 hits.

if only all you manchild cartoon fags would

anime website

what addons?

I blacklisted firefox from updating.
also sometime between firefox 52 and 55 the did somethign that whenever I opon mpv, firefox shits itself and only displays white screens with loading circles. I have to completly restart it.

Use ESR or switch to pale meme or waterfox.

uBlock already has webext and violentmonkey does the same job as grease monkey with webext.

I have a problem with roughly the same updates where some images load fine and others are just white when opened in a new tab, also it starts lagging like hell after a few hours of being left open. The white image problem started a week or two before the lag.

>using abandonware
Just use alternative addons

What's going to happen to ublock origin in november? Will it fully drop XUL?