Canadian keyboards

>canadian keyboards

what the fuck

what's wrong?

does it come in bags, too?

Canadians pay millions of dollars a year in taxes to ensure that every product they make has bilingual english/french packaging. They fucking piss away money on this.

this is the reason why you should only ever buy Thinkpads and other business laptops.

They are literally the only thing you can buy sans french keyboard.

Except maybe macbooks.

press shift and O to insert the simoleans sign

That's not even the worst one. That's the standard French Canadian layout, which is already terrible in of itself. The rest of Canada generally uses the US English standard.

If you work for the Canadian government though, they will use the Canadian multilingual standard which is this steaming load of shit.

very useful for playing The Sims tbqh

How do people stand using that tiny left shift key?

That's quebec's provincial govt standard. The rest of us are civilized enough to use US standard keyboards.

The right key is the only one that matters.

I've literally never used right shift

Really? I'm surprised honestly. I've definitely seen a fair share of French Canadian keyboards being sold in Quebec before (mind you this was Gatineau, but still).

Found the 3 - 4 finger hybrid typing pleb :^)

also remember that canadians think that loli is the same as cheese pizza

Quebec "official" language is french. You mean Ottawa? It's the country capital so there are enough francophones for a demand of that abomination of a keyboard will be sold in stores there.

pedos BTFO how will they ever recover?

FUCKING QUEBEC RUINS EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY MAKE THIS A FUCKING STANDARD ACROSS THE ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY ENCASE ONE OF THOSE FUCKERS CRAWLS OUT THEIR OWN ASS AND OUT OF THAT SHITHOLE OF SMUG RETARDATION INTO A NORMAL FUCKING PROVINCE JUST SO THAT THEY CAN LOOK AT SOME STUPID SHIT NO ONE ELSE CAN UNDERSTAND AND SAY GOD I HATE ENGLISH, WHY CANT THIS ALL BE IN FRENCH. THEN WHEN THEY FIND SOMETHING ALL FRENCH THEY REALIZE
THEY CANT READ IT BECAUSE THEY SPEAK A ENGLISH-FRENCH HYBRID DIALECT BECAUSE THEY ARE LITERAL FUCKING RETARDS

canda, the elevator music of the nations.

I'm 32, leaf. Never knew these existed. Its not a thing. Maybe just in some government agencies, or Quebec.

So this is why all those shitposts originate from Canacucks. Explains it perfectly.

This is true. Anyone using one of these is probably on the verge of killing themselves anyway. Don't take it too personally.

And Americans spend trillions of dollars a year in taxes trying to kickstart civilization in Shithole, Africa.
I'd say the Canadians have a better idea, though neither are good.

>autistic keyboards

what the fuck

das gay

>try to enter question mark
>some french shit comes up

Fucking quebecois

>Quebec keyboards
Ftfy.
The rest of the country uses the same keyboards as Americans

Looks like cuneiform.

Yes because the only two countries in the world are Canada and America. Expert analysis.

Is this some dragon language?

*only two relevant countries in the world
We all know you guys exist, you just don't matter

FACK OFF PEDO -_-

Sometimes I wonder just how lucky Americans are that their language was optimized for keyboards by keyboards. The need for no accented characters is such as major pro that is often overlooked.

Does any other country matter?

Captcha: Calle Calle

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

(You)

After browsing this website for like 9 years I came to the conclusion they are right, most if not all lolifags are pedos.

I'm American. I just had to point out how idiotic that reply was.
>Criticize Canada without even specifying what country you're from
>O-oh well America does this bad thing too!
Like how insecure can you possibly be

Reminder that nine years still makes you an eternal newfag.

>implying I'm the poster you originally commented on
>implying I give a shit
>crying about other countries "not existing" simply because they were conventionally not mentioned.
You sir, are addicted to outrage

they look sad

,_, >: .-.

your opinion is shit

>>Found the 3 - 4 finder hybrid typing pleb :^)
>"The right shift is the only one that matters"

Kettle, meet pot. Then both of you kill yourselves.

I see back to back merchants

you too

Canadian here, never seen anything like this.

Lost

At least the french are legal and rightful citizens.
How much do we piss away each year to accommodate the illegal invaders that refuse to speak our language?

Same

>Not being a pedophile

Literally plebs lmao

Sounds like Belgium. Fuck azerty

>prefers white icecream
Called the diversity police.

>literally has a ;_; key

This mentality is what is holding all of humanity back.
(Because most of the developed world develops this mentality as a result of being spoilt cunts).

lel this.

>implying

So that's how you triforce

Funnily, I, after 9 years, came to the opposite conclusion.

I'm a bong using a US laptop and I hate the keyboard with a passion because it has no £ symbol or AltGr key and the enter key is straight

I use a keyboard like this on my laptop

t. Québecois