Face it, you’d buy one if you could afford it

Face it, you’d buy one if you could afford it.

Nah, I'd buy a high end laptop and put the rest of the money in the bank

Of course thats how the human work

>have to look at it to unlock
>ugly screen with that top bar in the middle
>nothing new besides unused features i would never use
>I have iphone 6 works fine and will continue to serve me with love

Sage

My 7+ is perfect desu. I also know a scam to get a new iPhone for free from the genius bar which I will be doing in the next few weeks before my 1 year Apple hardware warranty expires on it to get a fresh new 7+ for the year to come :3

notch botch so bad, heinous camera bump ignored by press

>Buying anything newer than the SE or 6S/6S plus
Enjoy paying extra shekels for shitty wireless buds that don't work

>meanwhile in reality you can get one for $20 a month
I'm 90% sure these posts are targeted toward Indians because everywhere else they give them out like candy.

desu I actually started saving up so that I could preorder one unironically. Ever since Google announced that they would be deprecate Pixel phones on the same expedited schedule all the other Android phone manufacturers use and got rid of the Nexus I decided it was time to jump ship. There aren't any more real mid-tier model lines anymore, and the luxury models just follow Apple's pricing and feature-reductionism, so I might as well just get an Apple phone. At least it'll still be getting updates in 2 years and can be resold as more than a paperweight.

I could afford it, I suppose, but I don't think it's worth that much.

get an SE

best bang for your Apple Gud Goy points

No headphone jack is a dealbreaker for me. Also battery life on iPhones is shit.

SE is great

pls elaborate on said scam

Pretty sure iPhones belong in the 'poor people trying to show off' starter pack.

>purposefully attempting to damage a working 7+ you bought brand new to get a refurb right before the warranty expires
what kind of fucking retard are you? if it has any defects you'll be absolutely fucked because the replacement device will just inherit the expired warranty from your old one

NO, i would buy a note 4, and pocket the rest.

fak u crapple fan boi.

>he says as he buys botnet samshit garbage
enjoy your proprietary trash

hmm... nope. not even if i had billions of dollars. blackberry 10 smartphones until they're no longer usable, then will hop on board with jolla.

I'm trying to go back to pre payed phones. and fuck me they don't sell them anymore?

>thicc bezels
>shitty gestures
no thanks

> enjoy your proprietary trash
It applies to Apple as well, so there's no point in that comment.

Cheapest iPhone (8) is $34 a month. What the fuck are you on about? iPhone X is at least $50-60 a month. Not that it's still expensive, but just saying.

Except they don’t renew your limited warranty even if you get a replacement with a different serial.

The way to do it is to buy one through amazon and ask for a replacement, also you can keep the old one as well if you’re willing to ditch your old amazon account.

Most of the people buying this are going to be poor people trying to look rich

>pasting the same shit every night
Face it, you'd post it again if Apple wasn't paying you for it.

I would kill myself if I had to use a Korean or any other phone.

I'm American so I'll use iPhone/pixel

This is literally the same fucking post about 2 days ago. Get the fuck outta here with your expensive over-sized galaxy s6 you retarded faggot.

subtle

not really, it's too small and ugly to me.
If I had the money I would get Galaxy S8 or LG V30 (and I'm not even into Android phones 2bh)

lol go back to work rajeesh

> made in
> designed in USA (by NWO commies)
> packaged in USA (by stinky illegal beaners)

yeah right, so much to be proud of indeed

funi n kriyativ xdddd

nah, apple is not my cup of tea

why no button? it would be perfect if it had one

also what the fuck is going on with the rounded corners?

I would just get more avocados for breakfast.

I can buy one outright as soon as it comes out but nah, I'd rather stick to my shillsung a5

lol ok

Could probably flip it and get a new GPU.