#PrayForCook

Spread the #PrayForCook all over twitter with this picture!

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

bump

>Spread the #PrayForCook all over twitter with this picture!
why

Terrible edit, my dude. Maybe leave the design stuff to others

Jesus christ dude, get a fucking life. This is pathetic.

>Heart Attack
>Skinny guy

At least go for something believable. Like AIDS.

It's a pasta

shit this is real, thought it's just a stupid troll
not a big apple fan, but still sad

inb4 edgelords

lol this is big on Sup Forums rn. Y'all salty

#PrayForCook

I literally just edited the text and picture on a Vice article. Take it up with Vice News, not me.

>I got tricked
>spread this
You moron.

Shut up and tweet it for the lols.

I did it

bump

>LE LEGION FAEC xDDDDDDDDD

retweet or gtfo

Retards will now buy another iPhone to support him. Great idea, OP

I read that as #PrayForCock lmao

>WHOA A PURE IPHONE HATE THREAD? OH MY GOD I MUST DEFEND IT IN ORDER TO GET MY PAY
>FUCK LAGDROID EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T TRIED IT AT ALL
>LOL MY LIFE IS SHIT SO I MUST REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE IPHONE X HATE POST
>GOD I HATE HAVING TO WORK AT A SHILL CENTER GETTING 3 CENTS AN HOUR
>I I SHIFT MY RAGE TOWARDS THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD
>ALL I CAN DO IS COPY PASTE THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU FAGS GET IT
>PS GET ME OUT OF HERE
>PPS PLEASE HELP ME. THE SHILL COMPANY IS HOLDING ME CAPTIVE
the post

ants!

>"#PrayForCook"
Wait... doesn't that imply that he's still alive?

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

Please, choke on a cock and die.
t. A Mac user who hates your dogmatic brand loyalty cuck shit

Glad it's fake. Apple sucks but I don't want actual people to suffer.

How's Cook supposed to be, BTW? He should be less of a bastard compared to Jobs, at least?

He was 10Xs as much of a pussy as blow jobs. He let johny off the least as has been his cuck hubby doing anything he asks ever since.

I don't buy that it would be different with Jobs. He was okay with peddling terrible shit, he just had his genius cult (as in, genially effective at herding sheep) to make people look the other way.

For example, the Trashcan is IMHO genuine Jobs. If they really have a file with his great ideas to carry the company once he is gone, the Trashcan is from there. It so makes sense. Donglegate too, I suspect.

>tfw that pic

we truly lost a real one.

I hope you are a bot or getting paid more than a rice bowl mate. You are a persistent fuck.