You have to admit, it looks pretty good

You have to admit, it looks pretty good.

It also costs $1,067.00 minimum for that model and pictured accessories.

You get what you pay for

Well, it has to look good, that's their sales point.

So does this.

It also runs Photoshop.

If you're going to get a Surface, you might as well just get a laptop. Surface functions very well as a laptop but not very good as a tablet.

you know I'd usually agree. Apple products genuinely usually look appealing.
this doesn't.

That depends 100% on your use case. If you want an active stylus on the go, Surface is the absolute best option, especially if you do art. An iPad is decent for the same uses as a mere hobby, but nothing can beat a full fledged OS for art.

that keyboard looks like a fucking nightmare to type in

I never join the normie hivemind apple-hate meme trains, but that doesn't look good at all. The keyboard looks low quality, the UI looks bad, the pencil looks okay in a vacuum but really sticks out here as it doesn't match either the iPad or the keyboard. That couch looks pretty good, though.

being able to run a certain company's non-free software shouldn't be a reason for buying a piece of hardware

a flimsy piece of shit that's just as overpriced and has an even worse reliability record and operating system
t. amateur who uses a fucking raster image editor for """art"""

This design is just awful. Thick ass screen with thin keyboard. Which brain dead pos came up with such idea? On top of that, it has a screen support thingy on back. I hate apple but at least Mac books have good design.

Keyboard's terrible, tried it in a store. Still, I am sometimes tempted to just replace my laptop w/ one of those; it's lighter and it has better battery life and it would be nicer for reading Vietnamese thumb drawings. I don't need Photoshop or any other piece of professional software apart from MS Office. I might even make do with Google Docs. I'm surprised by how many people here need that, though.

I almost wonder if it's on purpose to keep it from eating into ShitBook sales. I'd be okay with one if it had a normal shit keyboard attachment for it.

>looks

MS office is free as fuck though now that it basically a web app

and thats it

The iPad itself looks nice. The keyboard and pen look like fucking children's toys, though.

Surface has infinitely better looking keyboards, not to mention the Surface looking ten times as good as the iPad itself.

>looks pretty good
Like many of Apple's stuff, not if you plan on using it
Even iVerge couldn't defend some parts of it.

Thinkpad Yoga
Laptop with pen that folds into a tablet with a static keyboard in folded tablet mode so no "muh keys on the back".
Also a million times easier to repair if something breaks on it.

Had a SP3 since release. Worst fucking piece of shit I've ever used. Digitizer was always off. Pencil was finicky. Throttled like crazy under any workload, including just basic Windows Updates. KB/trackpad intermittently stopped working. After 1 year the battery life was shit. Wifi signal was piss-poor. Oh and the resolution scaling in W10 is still awful. Terrible tablet. Terrible laptop. Bimonthly firmware updates did nothing. W10 did nothing. Updates did nothing. Never again Microsoft hardware. I replaced it with a base MBP last month because I needed to run Final Draft and I was burned out on Windows.

>t. Unemployed

no, i really do not

They sell some Logitech keyboards for the new iPad pros in the Apple store which is way better desu

More Shitbench. Don't you ever learn?

wheres the trackpad/trackpoint?

I would get one if i could code on it. Sadly that's extremely cumbersome and i'd have to rely on the internet if i'd actually want to run my code.

It's okay if comparing two devices of the same architecture. You have no clue why it's actually shit, do you?

I do know what I'm talking about. Now stop trying to strawman. Apple skills have nothing but cheap tricks.

>it
Literally what

Can they allow Windows to Run on iPad in the future?
Imagine the number of iPads they'll be able to sell. iOS is the main reason I ain't getting another iPad as my work requires full Microsoft Office for work not that mobile version.

Remember to report advertisement threads