The virgin notch

>The virgin notch
>The chad status bar

>the unfunny meme that ridicules people's sexuality XD

i'm not seeing any difference in viewable content.

are you guys seriously just having fits over purely aesthetic stuff now?

jesus, i should go invest in AAPL. if a bunch of autistics faggots are sperging this hard, apple must've done something right.

A thread died for this.

virgin detected

>the bait that's going to get a ton of replies

>make a phone that doesn't have bezels
>it still has bezels

please have sex

therer are way worse threads than this on page one right now

the phone literally looks like it's balding

looks like you have it backwards

This looks too much like WebOS, HP or LG would sue the pants off Apple if they went with the one on the right.

apple has the biggest agglomeration of jewish lawyers on the planet, you literally can't win against them

Even their jewish lawyers wouldn't want to pay a cent of that almost 1 trillion burger coupon cash pool to rescue HP or LG.

Hence why they went with the crappy notch instead of the obvious design on the right.

If this piece of shit ever gets a jailbreak, this will be the only reason the masses will do it

>mfw somebody designed this
>mfw somebody approved of it

They should use the top of the right, but the bot of the left.

you literally mistook me for someone who gives a shit

>phone has no physical bezels
>phone has software that has bezels

why the fuck would anyone prefer that pile of shit over galaxy s8

It just werks

iOS

The most advanced mobile device on the planet.

It helps poor, middle class to gets pussy(female). It is like Rolex watches. People don't buy it for looking at time. Iphone might be shitty or great(depends on person) but their marketing strategy is genius.

>are you guys seriously just having fits over purely aesthetic stuff now?
Of course. It looks like shit

Every single iphone from now on will have this shit now, just think about it. This is the new Apple standard, a screen with a fucking shit hanging from the top.

>Every single iphone from now on will have this shit now, just think about it.
i've thought about it and i don't give a shit what iphones look like.

go see a therapist, you fucking nutcase.

>i don't give a shit
yes clearly you dont

you must have mistaken me for whichever faggot made this thread and whatever faggots later insisted that we all give a shit about this.

>keeps making angry replies just to say how much he doesn't care

ok buddy I got it

So, will the iPhoneX face recognition be able to verify if you are actually watching an ad or not? When ads play in games and you switch to another app, the ad pauses, obviously to force you to watch it. Will the ads pause now if you're not staring directly at them?

lol you think this is angry? grow some thicker skin, snowflake

get a load of this obsessed loser

no more (You)s for you kid

Second looks much better. Is that an option?

Android needs to kill that stupid nav bar.

I love how the iPhone X uses gestures

Only if you jailbreak it with chink software

rounded corners are so effeminate. what the fuck. sony knows how its done.

iToddlers love their overpriced and outdated fashion accessory trash

>comparing number of CPU cores

The absolute state of this board

how many times do we have to deal with your shitty image, rajeesh? so many of those points are wrong that it makes the rest of us look like retards when we criticize apple for real shortcomings

hey android user, i have a question about my samsung galaxy s6.

why can't it record 4k video at 60fps? i was told it had the same features as the iphone x but it doesn't seem to work right.

> kapeesh

welp

Seriously.

Why would you care about recording in 4k at 60fps with a phone? You're not shooting a movie and you're not going to be doing any important recording with the phone. Just get a good camera if it's a big deal. Also
> taking pictures in current year

Is that an invitation?

>why do you even want to record at 60fps??? you're not shooting anything important
hahahaha, android users, everybody

Actually own an iPhone 7.

remind me again how 4k isn't a meme

This is why everybody thinks of the Android "brand" as for shitty chink knockoffs and Apple as the brand for innovative stuff. Because the attention to detail always seems to be absent, even with Android flagships.

that's some fancy footwork. first 60fps is unnecessary, then 4k is unnecessary. next you're going to tell me that if i want to record something i should just ask a friend with a better camera to do it for me, right?

lol okay

Daily reminder that apple phones are for sophisticated HWITE men and that android phones are for poo in loos.

where's that screenshot of all the pajeets bitching about apple? that fucking killed me

Okay, why is recording in 4k @ 60fos a selling point for the phone? I've never taken into consideration the camera at any point when buying a phone because I don't use it. What uses come out of it?

It might be designed for white men, but it is white women who uses it.

4k for more detail (or if you want, cropping). literally the same reason you want 1080p instead of 720p.

60fps so you see action more clearly. and by "action" i mean "people walking" or "throwing a ball around". not high octane activity by any means

Real men don't use phones. Phones are a communication tool, and men don't communicate. They don't have a need to other than communicating a desire to form a hunting party to get food or for whatever female they wish to mate with to submit to them. Other than that, a male has no need for communication in 2017. Phones were designed for women to control men and for the government to spy on us. Chem trails, gay frogs, Hitler did 9/11, Barrack is a Muslim.

Okay, but when will you use 4k recording on a phone as opposed to 1080p? If I know anything about iPhone users it's that they don't use their phone for anything serious. The most they're going to be doing is recording some stupid bullshit and sending the video to their friends. Picture capture in 4k is cool and I would seeing that being used more.

I just think it's too much in a department where it doesn't matter. If you're taking serious videos and pictures, use a good camera. Not a fucking iShit

>Okay, but when will you use 4k recording on a phone as opposed to 1080p?
when i record video.
>If I know anything about iPhone users it's that they don't use their phone for anything serious.
okay. you don't know anything about iPhone users.
>The most they're going to be doing is recording some stupid bullshit and sending the video to their friends.
let's set aside for the moment that we just determined that you don't know anything about iPhone users. there are two bits here:
1) what do you care what people use their smartphones for?
2) what difference does it really make to you if it's 1080p vs 4k vs anything else?

>Picture capture in 4k is cool and I would seeing that being used more.
how do you think that becomes a reality? by criticizing products that can support it?

>So, will the iPhoneX face recognition be able to verify if you are actually watching an ad or not? When ads play in games and you switch to another app, the ad pauses, obviously to force you to watch it. Will the ads pause now if you're not staring directly at them?

Black Mirror is here

if samsung - with their investment in android and google - isn't doing that with face unlock/recognition technology, then i'm not hyper-concerned about apple - which has practically no business in advertising - doing it.

but yeah, in principle it's possible. it's been possible to do that with rudimentary success for the better part of 5 years now. it would've been sufficient just to see whether or not there's a face in front of the device.

stfu

Rolex is on the entry level swiss watch brand that makes rugged accurate watches. All watch collectors buy Rolex watches.

>its an /r9k/ post

love these

lol samsung fanatics, everybody

>Because the attention to detail always seems to be absent,
>attention to detail
>modern apple

oh I am laffin

fuck you

B E Z E L S
E
Z
E
L
S

it's more of a statement about samsung, LG, etc... that apple can be this sloppy and still be perceived as the ones paying attention

i agree the notch is dumb but you can't deny that is exactly why it will catch so many people's eyes. and catching people's eyes and making them go 'hey, is that the new iphone you got there?' is how brand marketing is supposed to work.

you are aware that the S6 is over 2 years old at this point?

are you trying to be erik or something?

weebs used to hate chads and blame them for all of their own problems but now they worship them. what happened?

this is the future we live in

yes, and yet the act of being first still isn't enough to dig themselves out of that hole. because the 4k video recording is basically unusable at 30 frames per second, and when the iphone does introduce it, the zealots who defend the sgs 6 suddenly start saying that 4k and 60fps are both unnecessary. then what the fuck was the point of 4k video recording 2 years ago?

it's typical that a pajeet named kapeesh would overlook important details like these and call both of these phones equivalent. this kind of half-assed scrutiny is why people think of android as a knockoff-ish brand, and veer away from knockoff brands in general: because it only bears a resemblance to the thing you want if you kind of squint a bit, and once you notice the shortcomings it becomes obvious why it's so much cheaper.

Just had an iPhone crash itself and also a mac today. The just works thing is nothing but a lie, at least in regards to Apple

>tfw no tech related chad memes

finally realized chad was just trying to include them in things and wasn't actually bullying them
probably

Why didn't they do this? (at least for the top part)

>the state of apple

Hahaha it looks like a balding hairline hahahah

lol okay

I had an s5 and it was the laggiet piece of shit I've ever used, the only good things about it were the file explorer and microsd

>compared iShitted to Rolex

>duurr why would anyone care about the aesthetics of a device and it's UI durrrr

This

It hurts more than thinking everyone was out to get you

god damn it i have to go buy more shares now. i never thought you guys were this triggered

shill

the left wastes more power because it's an oled screen.
checkmate atheists.

aesthetics are for fags and tiny differences in screen size make virtually no difference to UI

yeah, you've discovered my elaborate shilling operation to say "lol okay" to stupid people.

I hate the Sup Forums community. So full butthurt people. Reddit is better no matter if they steal memes. None of them are funny anyway.

please show this to me, I need it.

>This is "bezelless" according to apple

Watch a video on it.

gross

Samshit takes my $30/month lease, I don't care that it opens apps 0.1 second slower or that I have to spend 5 minutes removing the pre-installed bloatware because that fucking notch and ugly bezels make me wanna gag.

I'm on an iPhone 6S Plus right now too.

just as you would if you watched a video on pretty much any smartphone made these days, you'll get pillarboxing because the display is much wider than 16:9.

unless you mean to zoom in, which would crop video at the top and bottom to make it fit the width of the screen. and in that case, yes, in addition to losing content at the top and bottom, you'll lose some content at the side.

Can someone explain the no bezels meme to me? I get why monitors need slimmer bezels, it makes multimonitor setups look nicer and plus you don't move monitors that often. But with a phone you're always holding it, why wouldn't I want bezels? And the "edge" phones boggle my mind, why the fuck would I want it to display shit on the side where my fingers are?

>m on an iPhone 6S Plus right now too
why the fuck would you need a new phone then?

>why wouldn't I want bezels?
so you can have a larger screen that takes up only as much space as is necessary in your pocket.