I wonder if Marques Brownlee still watching PewdiePie after all of that shitstorm

I wonder if Marques Brownlee still watching PewdiePie after all of that shitstorm.

It was probably meant to make fun of cumskins.

(((Brownlee))) is only black on the outside.

based pewdiepie am i right fellow pedes xDDdDDddddDDDDDDDDDdddDDdDDDD

just because he does reviews of tech products doesn't mean it's appropriate to discuss here. go someplace else, you dumb faggot.

fuck off, I'll shitpost whereverI want

top of the mornin to you laddie :PppPPPppPP

>hurr nigger, i'm so edgy

seriously i'm not even pc but randomly shouting nigger is just rude and childish

Black don't typically care about Jews as far as I know.

blacks don't get offended by the word nigger, only liberals do

Kill yourself faggot

Pewdiepie doesn't give a shit if he loses his fanbase. He already made millions on YouTube. He doesn't need money anymore.

You didn't watch it, right? He used it as an insult when he was frustrated. It wasn't so random that he was saying the word nonchalantly and in fact he quickly realized that what he did was fairly wrong.

Rude and childish would be if he just said it out loud while laughing. It was more accidental than anything because the word has been reduced to an insult that can be used against anyone, no matter the ethnicity, but some people cling onto that word being extremely offensive so they can cry and request something out of it.

If something, they could criticize what he produces, which is garbage and more garbage. But hey, it seems the way to take someone out of this throne is by being an actual child about the accidental use of a single word.

>nigger e-celeb
Who the fuck cares

This.
I've been around plenty of white people that just use it as an insult. Plus its just a word, means nothing unless you want it to.

Shut the fuck up. We are Sup Forums now

Back to Sup Forums cum skin

I wish there was something as offensive as nigger for white people. I'm tired of this inequality in racial slurs.

Don't you mean fellow pewds XDDDDDDdddddddDDDDDDdDDDDDdDddD

Haha brofist! Xd

this isn't the bar from Cheers. nobody's glad you came. nobody knows your name. if you want to talk about some youtube celebrity, go someplace else.

if you're not interested in technology, go find another board or website. the one unique thing about Sup Forums is that this isn't a community. if you're not interested in the topic at the top of the page, go to another page.

What shitstorm?