Face it, you'd buy one if you could afford it

Face it, you'd buy one if you could afford it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nokia.com/en_int/phones/nokia-3310
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cctv-captures-iphone-7-exploding-9598320
fox25boston.com/news/man-warning-others-after-he-says-iphone-6-exploded/481291290
bgr.com/2016/10/03/iphone-explosion-fire-6-plus-student-pocket/
bgr.com/2016/10/04/iphone-6s-battery-explosion-fire/
itechpost.com/articles/36550/20161005/another-apple-iphone-explodes-due-battery-life-issues.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/exploding-iphone-leaves-man-with-third-degree-burns/
investorplace.com/2016/08/apple-rumors-exploding-iphone-6-battery-aapl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rather get the s8.

If I could afford it I'd buy a new face.

I don't buy exploding phones.

Been there, done that. Served me for a good 3 years.

>>has android Obama phone
>>not so bad

my Note 3 still works wonders. Battery lasts two days with moderate use and it's fast enough to browse the internet, Sup Forums and consume other media.

I've got small hands, so i'm fine with the S8.

Can we make a list of definitive GOAT phones. As in, even though their time has passed, they were truly great for their time and even for some time beyond where they had no right to be.

So far I've got
>Galaxy S2
>Galaxy Note 4
>Nexus 5

What else?

HTC HD2 definitely

It's not that I can't afford the Note8 it's just that I can't justify 1500AUD for a fucking phone.

Especially since Samsung phones tank in price after a few months.

Fuck yes.

If it weren't for the tiny internal storage it would have been viable a lot longer.

Linking SD cards as main memory was always horrible.

5.7 inch screens are too big to hold comfortbly especially when you lay on your side in bed

LG G2

But why?
My chink phone just works.

Why? I already have one.

I was thinking of getting one but I got a S6 instead

>Samshit bloat
>Knox

No thanks

>5.7 inch screens are too big
Well good thing the Note8 is 6.3"

This

Yep

S5 definitely needs to be on that list.

Original Moto g
It was the official phone of Sup Forums for years

i had it, what a big piece of shit. got slower as time went on, screen started to get worse as blue pixels were starting to dim/die, also rumors of battery going faulty are true

I wouldn't use it if it was free

He's talking about the Note8 with this thread, just also making phone of the dude who keeps posting the
>You'd buy the iPhone X if you could afford it
threads.

>making phone of the dude
*Making fun of the dude
Fucking auto correct.

Apple iPhone doesn't have this problem.

The iPhone X literally uses a Samsung OLED panel. What are you on about?

>BloatWiz
No thanks.

I already got the S8. I would never use the pen so pretty much no reason to get it for me.

see , HD2 is still fucking incredible
also Nokia N9

Nigga, you didn't even post the Note 8

The Note 4 was a shit phone, had one for two years.

The processor was meh fast, but god damn did that shit heat up quick.

Unless you need more RAM, use the Spen, or see yourself getting significant use from the telephoto 2nd camera on the Note8 there is no reason to upgrade from the S8/S8+

Though apparently the Note8 snapdragon 835 version got a small GPU clockspeed increase compared to the S8/S8+ snapdragon 835 version.

>Nokia N9
>incredible
Clearly not a N9 user, N900 was great though

I have both N9 and N900. N900 was a great device, but not a great smartphone.

Nexus 4

>Nokia 3310
Some of them still work today... Nokia even reintroduced them nokia.com/en_int/phones/nokia-3310 and they still have the battery that last a month.

Petitioning for Galaxy S5
>waterproof but ALSO replaceable battery
>expandable memory
>1080p oled
>fingerprint scanner fixed 1y after release
>hardware breddy good
>mine is going strong for 3y after one battery replacement, now the second one is starting to die

I guess the camera got left pretty far behind since then, but it's adequate.

>buy a phone
>don't use it much
>end up playing fallout shelter
>monthly plan ends
>don't renew
>still playing fallout shelter

never needed a cellphone anyway
use wifi enabled drawing tablet tho

LG G4 excluding the early bootloop models

This is the Note 4 you twit. :p

Pretty sure OP is making a commentary on the price of the Note8 and the iPhone X and the faggot who keeps spamming the board for the past week with threads of
>Face it, you'd buy one(picture of iPhone X) if you could afford it

Also probably a commentary on the fact the image being posted around lately of the iphone X vs the Galaxy S6, which is why he used the Note4 picture.

This thread has many layers :^)

I wasn't replying to OP though...

this. HD2 is absolutely a must on the list if there ever is one
>released with WP
>able to run Nougat
>will probably get Oreo
It just can not die

OPO.

> stupidly small tablet with an NSA cell modem built in and separate from the main processor that I can't easy tweak
> not a prepaid phone and a mobile hotspot device for your non-4g tablet and laptop
I don't buy trash. Go back to your gulag, pleb

Pretty sure I can afford to go on ebay and buy a Note 4 right now. I'm not going to, though.

>note 4, nexus 5
Good choice kid
Lets see:
Nokia n95 8gb (not n96), nokia 808, lumia 920, n900, htc hd2, iphone 5s (not SE), galaxy s5, moto v3, ipod classic 160gb, siemens sl45i,

>nobody posting the original Moto X

Shame on you, you despicable maggots.

>huge but too small to make the pen useful
>ugly
>Lagdroid
>touchjizz and bloat
No, son, I wouldn't want this piece of shit for free.

Now N5 was something I really wanted, although the screen, camera and battery were trash right when it was released. Just it still looks nice and run surprisingly well from what I heard.

Galaxy S2 was pretty nice though.

5s and SE gotta get in. By far the best, most iconic design and SE is the only example how to get flagship in a small package right.

Wouldn't buy it. Would get the iPhone X or Galaxy S 10

underrated

The new 3310 sucks ass from what ive seen and heard. I'm looking for a good prepaid burner for for my smart-stein-phone; your recommendations

This is now a "dumb"phone thread

I have the S8, which is excellent for my needs and actually manages to fit in my pocket.

I had the Moto X Pure 2015 before that and while the extra real estate was nice in some ways I found it to be a huge pain to carry around.

In my opinion it occupies an awkward middle ground where a tablet should be bigger but a phone should be smaller. If you like it, good for you but I'm content using the slightly smaller equivalent.

Nokia N900

>I'm looking for a good prepaid burner for for my smart-stein-phone;

Get a old 3310. It will likely last another 50 years.

hahah no, shit is stupid huge and looks retarded. The pen doesn't help and it's a gimmick albeit a million times better than the ifag pen.

If only it had proper custom ROM support.
Other than that, it's still a top notch phone. I've been using it for almost three years now and it's still going strong without any issue other than a worn battery.

I had the Note 4, pretty gud, especially with CM on it. However it stopped working and it seems to be a known issue that comes over time.

I have an S4. What will this do better than the S4?
Will Sup Forums load substantially faster? Will my music sound better?
Will it take calls better?

If the answer to all of these is no, then I see no reason to upgrade until my current phone breaks.

Just switched from the note 4 to the 8 mine was getting old.

The note 4 was the goat design. Metal frame and textured back. This note 8 absolutely needs a case because its so slippery and a finger print magnet. Every bit of its surface collects printer like a glass screen.

Full screen is good though. I thought it was stupid until I flipped into landscape to watch stuff. And the finger print read is awesome. I love the placement.

Didnt try to face recognition didnt trust it.

Hey I have that phone! Still works like a charm

I would buy nokiaphone if they had a bezelless touchscreen smartphone. Even if it cost twice as iPooinloo, Ijust love nokia and all my phones and the current one is of that brand. Too bad they don't make up to date or at least originally designed(as they used to) phones anymore.

>And the finger print read is awesome. I love the placement.
>
>Didnt try to face recognition didnt trust it.
same for both
I was surprised about the finger print sensor though since all the reviews said that was the worst placement ever, but for the way I hold my Note8 my finger pretty much naturally rests right up against it making it super easy to use and it's SUPER fast.

The screen on this thing is out of this world, especially with HDR content.

>Will Sup Forums load substantially faster?
It has a faster processor and WiFi, so probably slightly.
>Will my music sound better?
Depending on which version, yes.
>Will it take calls better?
Who knows

HTC Desire
HTC One
And probably the S8

Then stop buying iPhones you retard.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cctv-captures-iphone-7-exploding-9598320

fox25boston.com/news/man-warning-others-after-he-says-iphone-6-exploded/481291290

bgr.com/2016/10/03/iphone-explosion-fire-6-plus-student-pocket/

bgr.com/2016/10/04/iphone-6s-battery-explosion-fire/

itechpost.com/articles/36550/20161005/another-apple-iphone-explodes-due-battery-life-issues.htm

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/exploding-iphone-leaves-man-with-third-degree-burns/

investorplace.com/2016/08/apple-rumors-exploding-iphone-6-battery-aapl/

I am on one.
For those who have a brocken n4 (wont turn on or react whatsoever) put it in the freezer for half an hour and then put battery in and try to turn it on. After that use it with the app wake_lock on mode 4.

I bought a dead n4 for 70 € and repaired it that way. The android 7 update fried some phones soc parts and the deep sleep mode kills it.

I thought it doesn't get nougat yet

Why tho? My S4 is fine

This isn't official nougat so of course it will break shit. eternal pajeets

I mean 6 ffs

>>waterproof but ALSO replaceable battery
lol, this is a joke.

Moto x

The original Galaxy Nexus.
Nexus 6P instead of 5.

Sorry about your child sized hands friend.

Sony Ericsson k750i
The OS was much better than anything else ever made and I doubt we will see anything as good within the next couple of years.
If they made a feature phone with an OS that is on par with that, I would choose it over android and ios.

>Sony Ericsson k750i
I loved that phone

My niggas. That phone was great.

Seconded

>Galaxy S II
>GOAT
God no.

Galaxy S5

Yeah, this.

I don't need a screen that size because I'm not a woman and I don't work with inferior moon runes.

HTC Desire
LG G2

i have it, dropped it 50+ times not even a scratch

drop xiaomi mi ching chong once, back plate shattered

Morons.

Meh, even without the bootloop the G4 overheats ridiculously

What's the best phone to emulate games on? Bonus points if it has a great browser

best phone.....wonder how passport measures up

>samshit
No, no I wouldn't

LG Optimus G

Mine was $320 AUD and I'm posting from it tight now.

>laying on my side in bed holding a 6" 16:9 phone

u wot m8?