Who the fuck uses OS X Server?

Seriously what

i use it. it's best to think of it as a slightly more robust HTPC setup than something natively windows or whatever.

Anyone who uses OpenBSD, since they're basically the same thing

j u s t l i k e t h a t

Nobody? Now its just a set of apps on the store anyways.

Caching server is pretty useful if you have more than 5 ios devices. Timemachine is nice too.
Cal/carddav and mail servers could be used for direct synchronization of contact s calendars and notes.
Other features are either useless or horrible (e.g. webserver)

only 20 dollars what a deal

Not at fucking all

lol okay keep telling yourself whatever you want.

>hurr darwin kernel uses small blobs from the bsd projects therefore its all the exact same thing
you have to be at least 18 to post here

brand zealots, everybody

Private schools that are too full of themselves and make each of their student buy a top of the line macbook or ipad. The faggots at my sister's old school made my family spend 3k$ on a fucking ipad air smfh

it's free if you're a member of the dev program

>my sister's old school made my family spend 3k$ on a fucking ipad air
pretty sure that's impossible, but it sure makes a great story

Canuck bucks, also the protection plan

Profile Manager is breddy gud if you have IOS and OS X devices in your organization.

The laundry shop next door

it's funny how the tiniest amount of skepticism forces you to start shoring up your story with mitigating factors.

still, i just specced out the most expensive ipad pro i could with applecare and all that and it's 1300 USD. unless the canadian premium is something like 2x or greater, your story still sounds like bullshit.

but again, dude, i'm sure it makes for a great story at a bar when people are drunk and nobody's really interested in fact-checking. don't bother to try and explain yourself here. you've basically told us you once had a threesome when you were studying abroad, and in any other setting we'd all smile politely and be like "uh huh, that's cool" while quietly thinking to ourselves "this guy?" - you don't need to prove it to us; one on level, it's not credible, and on another, what the fuck do we care?

Actually seems pretty OK for an Apple product.

Only I'm a NEET so will continue using OpenBSD for my servers.

So? If you can afford private school you can afford a laptop. They don't want poor people studying there.

Welp, that's it
Micropoor and lelnux's finished.

3 years ago, an ipad air, the apple care plan for 2 years(?), and the stuff needed to do school work, so all the apps and services needed by the school. That was all included in the fucking price, dumbass brainlet. Get a life lmfao

It actually looks like that.

brainlets

that looks cool as fuck

> applefag's only argument is money
Why is it always that? I cant take you or your opinions serisouly.

They discontinued their server racks a while ago, I guess they don't want to piss off the server users much more. (though using mac os/windows for servers is pretty stupid)

you know there are different designs?

now it's all of the extra random shit too. pretty soon you're going to be telling me your sister needed to get an apple backpack and that her back to school clothes were apple's fault too.