Face it, you'd buy one if you could afford it

Face it, you'd buy one if you could afford it.

W520? Yes i would, but the external display was a retarded idea.

Um, it's a W700ds sweety.

Uuhh bruh you didnt recognize my image you must be mentally disabled

I would.

awoo-kun, did you test Libreboot on your W500 with that X9100? You said it didn't work, right?

I never heard of the bullshit in the op and no, I would not buy it.

I'd buy it.
The problem is that they aren't as common as T series thinkpads so I won't be finding them for a reasonable price.

What's with all the blocky shit on the right?

compression

Let's talk about this picture now. It appears to be from the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion. I believe that answers your question.

I'm assuming someone copy pasted the grass to hide something from us. I don't recall what episode that frame is from though, no idea what they're blocking.

Yes I would

The external display is a great idea if you are going to do development on the laptop. Don't need more than the little screen for code, but you might need the large screen to look how what you're programming will do on a clean screen.

You're not wrong

I don't own a X9100 to throw into it so I can't say. It doesn't offer any major performance improvements over what I have, and overclocking is kind of not something I've ever heard of being done on a Librebooted device. It's worth a test, but not worth it to me really.

just get one you fagboi it's like $7

But muh money

I would if they weren't $900+

seems like id never use the second screen. i like my x220 anyway i use it aa kind of a second monitor

So you're literally facing it, you'd buy it if you could afford it.. xD

> not wanting the superior W701ds

If I could afford it, I'd buy a toughbook.

I don't recall that episode either.

Poor Shinji has been rather hastily edited out.

There's one for $455 in the screenshot.

It's because they removed the scene here in the west. It was just a jovial loli rape scene which was considered a bit too risque for western tastes while in Japan it's all in good fun.

No because if I had $1000 to blow, it would go to car parts and a retune.

If I was stupid rich and had gobs of money, yeah I'd buy it because it would make me happy to play with for a day or two.

Seriously for that money I could buy a very nice laptop and an external ASUS portable USB display. It would be more powerful, as transportable, with a better second display.

Well my time is money, and time is something I don't have a lot of, so you are correct. I'll stick with the easy to use laptops made my apple

I'm more interested in the T550

the W series is expenvise and rare that mean's repiaring them is hard and expenvise or not viable at all its very large risk.

no.

I'd rather have a separate tablet, like I have.

Thanks for the reminder, though. I need to shop for a backup computer, and maybe some parts.

I'd pay €1000 for it, but I've never seen any of them for purchase.
Were they even released in Europe?

Thanks for the explanation, infowarrior.

>bidding
How fucking stupid are you?

It's literally unique, retard.

Why?
I always connect a second display to my thinkpad when I have one.
When is an extra display not a good feature?

Yes I would

Why would I buy this when I can get one which have two proper size dual screen.

I really wouldn't.

>11 pound laptop in the year of our lord 2017.
might as well carry around an Intel NUC, a battery and a 22" monitor. lol.

I just checked and you can literally get a full modern desktop system including kb/mouse into 11 lbs with weight to spare.

The fuck is that resolution? 1024x600 x2? SO NICE!