IPhone X kinect

So, Apple basically shrunk the whole Kinect and put it into the top of the iPhone X. That's fucking crazy cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k43xJs3Roqg
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cctv-captures-iphone-7-exploding-9598320
fox25boston.com/news/man-warning-others-after-he-says-iphone-6-exploded/481291290
bgr.com/2016/10/03/iphone-explosion-fire-6-plus-student-pocket/
bgr.com/2016/10/04/iphone-6s-battery-explosion-fire/
itechpost.com/articles/36550/20161005/another-apple-iphone-explodes-due-battery-life-issues.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/exploding-iphone-leaves-man-with-third-degree-burns/
investorplace.com/2016/08/apple-rumors-exploding-iphone-6-battery-aapl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's like being amazed that your web cam has been shrunk into a front facing cam on your samshit phone

>That's fucking crazy cool.
Try shilling less obviously.

i guess but there are like 10 other threads about the iPhone x. if you don't even bother to paste a link to a story about it, why did you make a thread?

The Kinect was a piece of shit, so by that analogy you are correct

>everything I don't like is shilling
kys

>why did you make a thread?

That's how narketing werx.
>iPhone X iPhone X iPhone X iPhone X iPhone X

repeat all day & night 24/7 until every retard on Sup Forums believes that there is no life without iPhone X

Yet Project Tango is 5 years old.
youtube.com/watch?v=k43xJs3Roqg

>shrunk the whole Kinect
nope, the one on the iphag can only do close range detection and you cant get a full skeletal representation out of it, only facial model

i guess INNOVATION is downsizing the space taken by a subset of 7 year old tech. and it sure takes COURAGE to present that as a new tech. what you call the idiots that buy into it for one grand i dont know

what's it like living in your black and white world?

I might not get an iphone, but I know good tech when I see it.
Microsoft really changed the computer vision game.
Would be cool if apple could add something new to it.

>Tango
nothing ever became of it and it was on the back of the phone. it also didn't work.

/ThHREEEEAAAAaaaAAAAsaAAaaAADDD

Yeah because the kinnect can only identify your face.

what are you saying?

man all this shilling sure is getting stale

if you think it's shilling, report the thread. mods can see if these are all from the same subnet or ip address, and it'll have the added benefit of hiding the thread.

or at least don't post and bump the thread, like a damn retard.

>Let's argue about articles written by tech sites who wrote them not because they have any journalistic value at all, but because idiots on the internet will argue over minutiae and get even more clicks to our web site and get us more money

APPLE BASCIALY SHRUINK A RETAIL STOLEN GOODS DETECTER INTO UR IFONE AND THEY CALL IT NFC LOL IDK

But then how will the shills question their own morals? Fruits irl are beaten vigorously with sticks in most of the world for their insane perversions and sexual deviancy.

>But then how will the shills question their own morals?
hahaha you honestly think that people are reading your posts and thinking anything but about what a faggot you are?

man, the delusions of namefags.

>fucking crazy cool.
stopped reading and am now putting sage in my field

>t. salty macfaggot

>>>/global/rules/7

and they even made it nigger proof too.

Neither the iphone x or kinect can scan nigger faces properly.

>stops reading after reaching the end
you are literally brain dead

see

(You)

you'll grow up one day, user. or not. maybe you'll remain irrelevant your entire life. probably the latter.

iPhone x is literally the most revolutionary phone since the original iPhone.

it's pretty fucking useless. animojis. big whoop.

see

this

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cctv-captures-iphone-7-exploding-9598320

fox25boston.com/news/man-warning-others-after-he-says-iphone-6-exploded/481291290

bgr.com/2016/10/03/iphone-explosion-fire-6-plus-student-pocket/

bgr.com/2016/10/04/iphone-6s-battery-explosion-fire/

itechpost.com/articles/36550/20161005/another-apple-iphone-explodes-due-battery-life-issues.htm

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/exploding-iphone-leaves-man-with-third-degree-burns/

investorplace.com/2016/08/apple-rumors-exploding-iphone-6-battery-aapl/

iPhones never violently detonate in your poc-

>crazy cool
what will they do next, those crazy people at apple