>>62499266

means nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

semiaccurate.com/2017/09/06/intel-foundry-customer-bails/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amdahl's_law
gizmodo.com/ibms-latest-quantum-computer-does-record-breaking-chemi-1809073710
pcworld.com/article/3186477/computers/intels-cannonlake-pc-chip-shipments-may-slip-into-next-year.html
reddit.com/r/intel/comments/70vi05/collection_of_8700k_benchmarks_i_found_on_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cannonlake isn't even out until next year. No way we're seeing Icelake until 2019.

Well obviously, you know how much trouble Intel's been having with 10mm silicon.

I wonder what the max clock will be, I know Intel's die shrinks tend to have performance regressions.

Lel by the time Ice Lake conea out, Zen+ (7nm) will be out

Intel has been out-fucking-played

Intel is leaking this shit to see if it causes a dent in AMD sales.

Protip: it's not working. Intel BTFO.

>10nm
10nm is worse than 14nm++
Probably they will try to hide this with more cores.
AMD 7nm seems to be stellar. if they roll it out at the same time, ryzen 3000 will be 4.5ghz with 10% ipc increase.
Intel's 10nm cant clock high. If they add 4 more cores, they will reach at best case ~3.6 ghz.

Intel's only hope is their mobile cpus. They will roll out with 10nm first. If they manage to refine it in time of the desktop release, and 10nm+ clocks well, they might make it.

Too bad most videogayms dont scale well beyond 4 cores.

>if they roll it out at the same time
They'll be finalizing it by end of this year. Mass production starts first quarter 2018. 10nm is a literal meme for lets now, considering the total holocaust AMD is causing to Inturd.

For real. If rumour is true zen2 will be able to achieve easy 5GHz on air for their 8-core SKUs.

Is AMD winning again?

Will we see Epyc in laptops?

Semi-literate tech noob here.

>Mass production starts first quarter 2018.
Eh what?
It's not just that there's like half a year between a tapeout and mass production, it's 7LP that enters HVM only in second half of 2018.

>Is AMD winning again?
ye

>Will we see Epyc in laptops?
It is theoretically possible, we already have R7 1700s on laptops. I imagine all cores would have to throttle to 2 GHz under load but that would still destroy anything intel has.

too late, intel, I've already switched over to ryzen

this:7nm at best q4 2018, and more probably at 2019.
10nm will be late to market too.
coffee lake mobile was supposed to be 10nm, but they are no where to be seen.
Intel will add more coarz in order to combat amd. They will fail though, because more cores means more heat, less profit, and lower clocks.
14nm+ ryzen will reach the market after coffee lake with ~0.2 higher clocks.
Intel will have to lower their clocks to stay on thermal limits, while amd will increase them, and will have +2 cores in average.
This will invalidate any single core advantage that intel has. Intel still has a miniscule IPC advantage of 5%, but the +2 cores of amd will demolish it.

Indeed 10mm is such a pain in the ass
I wonder how big die will be

>Epic
>Laptops

No, Idle power consumption is trough the roof on Epyc with its four dies. Even threadripper might not be viable for niche workstation-grade laptops. This is one of few cases where Intel's offering might be better suited.

semiaccurate.com/2017/09/06/intel-foundry-customer-bails/

It begins.

>>Epic
>>Laptops
>No, Idle power consumption is trough the roof on Epyc with its four dies.
Depends on the idle clockspeed. Throttling all of them to 1 GHz and shutting off 3 dies completely should not consume that much.

Is it feasible, then, that Intel will get BTFO in the desktop/server sector and also BTFO in the mobile sector when ARM finally becomes competitive with mobile Intel chips?

I really want to see Intel get their shit slapped. I hate that company.

Boy, the actual details about their 10nm node would be so unpleasant.

Do anyone got that picture of sillicon waffers on the wall? The user who has as decoration.

The mask count is pretty ugly.

>more masks with worse performing less dense node
Intel?
Please?

>Is AMD winning again?
The more AMD wins, the more of these threads we see pop up. You can directly gauge how ass-hurt Intel is by the amount of shitty shill threads they spam the board with.

I'm buying AMD stock as we speak

Look who's back!
Mods, do your job.

So is this basically it? Is this when moore's law ends? After this does it start slowing down?

No, then we'll switch over to optical quantum processors. I'm actually afraid how monstrously powerful they will be.

>quantum
Meme.
Mods?

Hello there!
Mods?

Excuse me what.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amdahl's_law

Rypoo getting DESTROYED by Ice Lake 8 core 16 threads

With AYYMD Rypoo's poor single thread performance, multithreaded performance is limited by single threaded performance and nothing can refute Amdahl's law

gizmodo.com/ibms-latest-quantum-computer-does-record-breaking-chemi-1809073710

The scariest part about these things is they will be able to prove P = NP. Pair that up with optical processing and you suddenly got enough horsepower for a super AI in a fucking phone.

We can't repel autism of this magnitude.

Probably discrete areas for quantum computation and classical computation on a photonic crystal substrate that uses photons for computation rather than electrons.

Just call him a favela monkey cannibal

The only autist is you, rbt.asia spammer

Anyone can recognise your street shitting ways

SOPA
O
P
A

I'm glad I didn't buy any Rypoo garbage

Can't wait for Ice Lake, much faster than any Rypoo garbage for much less power consumption with Intel's 10nm+ process, best in the world

see

DE

Yes, Brazilian autist, we know you eat monkeys and shit in the street because your mother is an uneducated puta

>it's now the intelfags turn to wait

MACACO

>BUY MY CHIPSET
cuz mixtapes are so 90s

Actually BR's shit in the local river.

Intel failed with Canon Lake and is going to fail again with Ice Lake. Intel has failed pretty hard now for years, and while AMD was working on Zen, Intel was staying comfy offering 1% per year increases.

Now they have to rush a bunch of stuff out the door and it's going to be buggy as fuck because AMD is eating their lunch. Intel fags BTFO.

Explains their teeth and the shit smelling breath

Just reminder:

pcworld.com/article/3186477/computers/intels-cannonlake-pc-chip-shipments-may-slip-into-next-year.html

>Those 8th Generation Core laptops may be more attractive to customers. The first 10-nm Cannon Lake chips will be slower than 14-nm 8th Generation Core processors. Intel acknowledged the speeds during the manufacturing event, with a chart showing 10-nm chips catching up with 14-nm chip performance in one to two years.

Intel has already released Ice Lake implementation info to their motherboard partners

You AYYMDPOORFAGS are so getting creamed in Oct 5 with Coffee Lake and Ice Lake next year :^)

Kabylake + 5% IPC?

Big yay

More like coffinlake.

Intel literally glued half an i5 to an already existing i5 and enabled HT.

That benchmark is WRONG

reddit.com/r/intel/comments/70vi05/collection_of_8700k_benchmarks_i_found_on_a/

Coffee Lake is as fast as Rypoo 8 cores in performance with only 6 cores

You're getting creamed on Oct 5th and next year with Ice Lake, AYYMD Rypoo has nothing competitive

UMA

Yes, Brazilian rbt.asia spammer, your mother is a AIDS ridden cunt, everyone already knows that :^)

Amdrones on suicide watch
Ayymd is finished

DELICIA

>trying this hard
u can turn your trip back on, or are you avoiding another one of your tripfag btfo mishaps?

Your mother is an AIDS ridden cunt whore that sucks everyone's dick :^)

Of course, when you have no facts to rebut the truth, stick with your Brazilian spam I guess, typical uneducated faggot :^)

>>>/reddit/

see

>/r/intel
hahaha, fuck off

Rypoo faggots getting severe buyer's remorse in 2 weeks time on Oct 5th

Does this mean that all of the Intel shills from the past decade have been from Reddit?

see

Pretty much.

They shill on multiple forums, they're "from" Intel and various PR firms.

Glad I didn't buy the Rypoo garbage

Onwards to Ice Lake for highest single threaded performance & multithreaded performance

see
Everyone here already stopped taking you seriously. We don't want your shitty gaymen processors that require liquid nitrogen for cooling that consume 1000W. Go shill your trash somewhere else.

Even if that's accurate .. it's still not as fast as an OCed 1700 or 1700X. And it will cost more than either of them.

see
Let's see who can get the most (You)s. I'll race you.

Phoneposters were a mistake.

Glad I didn't buy the Rypoo garbage

Onwards to Ice Lake for highest single threaded performance & multithreaded performance

see
You do have a pass right? You seem to be posting at a slow pace. Or is that just to try to hide the spam?

Holy fuck, when are mods just going to rangeban this faggot?

Stop evading, please.

>ban evading on a cantonese image board for a few rupees from jewtel
kek @ INTELNET OF TOILET

Just word filter Intel to Jewtel and Ice Lake to Rice Lakh.

>5% IPC
More like 0%. Just like Skylake to Kabylake, only improvement is from higher clockspeeds. And I guess now MOAR CORES.