Green bubble

>americans

iphone, the hoodlums choice.

>wack ass font
Roboto is beautiful, the swines have shit taste

>i(diot's)Message
Ignore and blacklist.

Roasties were a mistake

This is actually a really good filter. Imagine actually spending time with someone like this.

"How to out a poorfag" 101

Meant for

Women deserve to go extinct

>either niggers or worthless white trash
America was a mistake

>a android
These people are idiots.

>tfw I'm green bubble now and idgaf

Though honestly if I want to really fuck with a girl I'll hit her up via iMessage on my Mac mini then show up with my Moto G5+ so I can see her get sad and angry when she realizes she sent nudez to an Android convert.

>live in Europestan
>people don't give a shit what type of phone you have, as long as you have Whatsapp installed

America is dumb

>im_okay_with_this.webm

American "culture" disgusts me desu

>American
>culture
wut

Can confirm.

I refuse to install NSA+WhatsApp.
And it triggers the hell out of both my family and my friends.

Same with China and WeChat. Meanwhile Americans can't decide on what app to use for IM and have to pay for SMS/MMS by the message.

this

also
this, because iJewlery are literally how poor people signal with the little wealth they have. It's like the Escalade of the 2010s.

90% of plans have unlimited texting and it doesn't use data. It's not the best but it has some merits.

>2017
>not having unlimited data

Blue bubble

This physically hurts me.

>implying I don't use an android for the sole purpose of dodging goldiggers

The only women I've encountered that care about the green bubble, are mostly shallow terrible people.
I would stay away from that.
If a women cares that much about a pointless color bubble, there's all sorts of other shit that gonna surface if you try to date one if those women.

>implying they'd turn down an android user if they looked like pic related