The best method to keep track of your passwords is to simply write them all on the same piece of paper

The best method to keep track of your passwords is to simply write them all on the same piece of paper.

Prove me wrong : ^ )

I can't, you're right. As long as you never lose the paper, and it's in a secure place (like a safe), that's absolutely the best way.

False. No plausible deniability. An airgapped encrypted raspberry pi with touchscreen that is only used for password management in the same safe is both legally and securely superior.

>it's in a secure place (like a safe)
but how dould you keep the code to the safe tho

use windows passwerd. management

>touchscreen
>not non-touch Hall sensor keypad/lock

I can just remember them though.

neck yourself chink

I will do that thing Raito Yamaguchi did on the killing book

one character passwords are the most secure passwords prove me wrong.

protip: you can't

>Controlling parents
>Paranoid girlfriends
>Men in Black raiding your house while you're out

At least salt the passwords with a secret salt that exists only inside your head and isn't written down.

like said, not all of us are rote memorizing anxious chinks

some of us like to simplify our mental work.

>Have 32+ character password
>Have to read it off a paper instead of copy + paste
That is inefficient.

>this upsets the nigger

>some of us are simple
Fixed.

Most sites won't let you have single passwords tho

Dumbphrasethatsreallylongbuteasytoremember

>single passwords

Write them down and run them through a deterministic password generator.

keeping them in a notepad on your desktop is safe enough.
anyone that already has access to your desktop could already install a keylogger or screen recorder.
or just go the next step & use an online password saver.

I write all my passwords in text files in my documents.
If my machine gets compromised, they could just run a keystroke sniffer and get everything anyways.

I just slide my finger down 1 row of keys then I add in random faces add my favorite food a few question marks another row of letters then my first last name with another couple face then my date of birthpretty easy to remember

regular people prob don't even know what salt is, you could put it on the paper

unbreakable deterministic password scheme:

written variable salt + memorized key + static salt --> argon2 (1000 iterations to 2048 byte output, hash takes 8 seconds to generate) --> hex to bin --> filter specific chars --> randomize using stretched argon2 output as seed --> trim ascii output to fixed length of 15 = password

>using the smiley with a carat nose

32+ chars. Being this famous/retarded

You are right.
Write them all down, then swallow the paper for added security. It's well established that writing things down helps the memory. Swallowing said paper would ensure it would be in your colon, and therefore inaccessible to prying eyes, within a short time span.
Your colon is a safe space to store passwords.

>not doing this

Just make sure you write it down on laminated paper before you swallow it

That way you can have colon slash slash

Just memorise them, you absolute brainlet.