How can i access the internet at a university without logging in to ResNet?

How can i access the internet at a university without logging in to ResNet?

I need to run a secure operating system but my uni requires me to connect through a program that runs a bunch of scans and othet invasive shit on my PC before i can get online. I don't want that. I have no wireless card but i do have mobile data on my phone that i am trying to figure out how to share with my PC.

The OS I want to run is tails. Someone help pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2vbbYMYtc
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This doesnt deserve its own thread. It goes in the stupid questions thread.
pls fuck off

vm

>(((((TOR))))))

Yes good goy, use our (((((secure exit nodes))))), we will protect your privacy ehehehe.

Oh look its a conspiracytard who doesnt know how to setup an exit node like anybody with half a brain.
hows alex jones doing these days?

You fuck off, fatass wannabe mod

Tails in VM defeats the point of extra security though, no? What the difference between VM tails and plain windows?

Don't care, feds might be watching but im a good boy who doesn't do illegals

>hows alex jones doing these days?

More like Alexstein Jewnes: youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2vbbYMYtc

>The OS I want to run is tails
fucking retard doesnt know how to dualboot or boot from a flash drive. straight up autism.
>You fuck off, fatass wannabe mod
pls take your autism back to the SQT, where you belong.

>confirmed retard.
>doesnt know how tor works
>has no idea what information an exit node is able to collect
i own a guard node and youre retarded.
>thejews

>doesnt know how to dualboot

Yes i do faggot, i run from flash drive. I cant run a windows program on tails though can i genius? Did you even read my OP? Fucking spazzoid

>Tails in VM defeats the point of extra security though, no? What the difference between VM tails and plain windows?
Run _WINDOWS_ in a VM with all their spyware shit
Route your Internet traffic through that Windows VM

I'd just get any old junk laptop, install Windows on it natively, and turn it into a router.

if you cant figure it out, you should just run windows.

you are a tool

fucking tether your laptop to your phone or run hotspot.exe
why dont you have a fucking wireless interface.
get a 11$year alpharacks VPS, setup an openvpn server, so that your phones connection goes trought that. if youre really fucking paranoid run a tor node on said VPS and and use it as a local socks proxy. anonymity: achieved.
now please fuck off: SQT is where you belong.

You're just mad because you cant read and your janitor application got rejected. Go masturbate to some obscure programming language and leave this thread you hipster fag

If i route my traffic through the windows vm then the uni tech guys will still have logs of me using TOR? Is there no way to avoid this?

Its a desktop PC. Not a laptop. So i use ethernet. I didn't really understand the rest. If i use my phone's internet tethered to my pc, when i use TOR, will my mobile provider see TOR usage or see the websites i am visiting? I don't know how the whole connection from end to end would look like and i would like it to be as anonymous as possible.

The FBI are still going to find your cp user

>If i route my traffic through the windows vm then the uni tech guys will still have logs of me using TOR?
Yes
>Is there no way to avoid this?
VPN

Tor over VPN over the Windows VM

Dont have any, but i do want my medicines. By the time the feds come therell be none left to share

So, i run tails, vm windows in tails, run a vpn in the vm, then tor? Any vpn recommendations that value privacy from gubment?

Run VPN outside of the Windows VM
if you run it inside, their spyware can read your traffic

>Any vpn recommendations that value privacy from gubment?
Not important if you're using Tor anyway

Thanks dude. Ill try your advice out.

Sorry to all the butthurt fags who are mad i killed an already dead thread to ask a question. I will do it again. No ragrets.

>Its a desktop PC. Not a laptop. So i use ethernet. I didn't really understand the rest. If i use my phone's internet tethered to my pc, when i use TOR, will my mobile provider see TOR usage or see the websites i am visiting? I don't know how the whole connection from end to end would look like and i would like it to be as anonymous as possible.
But you DID say you used you whished to use your phone's data? step1:connect usb cable, step2: press the "pls tether button". done: connection shared.

Google how to setup an openvpn server. you go to uni? meaning you arent retarded, are you? im a highschool dropout and i have a tor guard-node and an openvpn server, so its something any below average pleb can do: figure it the fuck out using google magic.
Setup openvpn server running on port 443 so it doesnt get blocked -> tether phone to pc -> phone's interweb goes through personnal vpn running on cheapass personnal vps -> setup tor node on said vps which is super easy -> add a single line to the tor node's config file to enable tor socks proxy -> tor socks proxy is safe and firewalled from the outside world exept for you who's on the VPNs lan -> connect to vpn, use VPN's local ip with whatever port you specified as socks proxy for whatever program you want to proxy -> anonimity achieved.

>generals don't encourage a shitty attitude towards new bread
>promise :)

>mfw observing thread in order to order lsd of darknet

Dude if you live at home you can just use tails on its own. I only needed to know how to jump these hoops because i live in a nazi country and my ISP is my university

>haha, i actually heard tonight that hitler escaped to argentia after ww2 in sumbrarine. he actually might have lived there up until 1984.

You can actually check the FBI files here

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

Anyways, if the CIA was able to do MK ULTRA, and have fellow agents commit suicide via dosing there coffee. . .

>why no scratch off loterry lsd tickets?

another college cucker. join the marines. you'll have more rights.

I did this back in the day. Got a crap pentium3 tower for free. Turned it into a gateway server for my wireless router. Got WiFi for my phone and laptop, a clean gaming desktop, and setup a macro to log me back in after automatic disconnection every morning.

In hindsight, should have also vpn'd all traffic from the router through the gateway on through resnet. At the time I was only concerned with my fps and how much processor that shit program and required peripheral programs took. Between it and the required virus scanner, everything on the hard drive was being constantly scanned.

So im a bit retarded and need help understanding you. The Pentium3 tower was connected to resnet? Then the router broadcasts that connection (resnet) wirelessly, then you would have used a router level vpn? Is this the right order?

That way you didnt need to log in or run scans to connect using your gaming pc because the pentium did that as substitute, am i correct?

There was a way of making your tor trafic look like Skype but I don't remember how to make it

The easiest way, IMHO:

1. dedicated junk PC to run Windows and their spyware
2. on Junk-PC install VirtualBox
3. on Junk-PC install OpenWRT router firmware inside VirtualBox
4. connect WiFi or Ethernet USB dongle to Junk-pC
5. attach WiFi/Ethernet USB dongle to the virtual machine running the OpenWRT router software

That way you won't have to write a single firewall or routing rule. Just configure OpenWRT in the VM.

When that works, you can add VPN to the mix.

Anything i then do inside the virtual machine on TOR should be hidden from the uni network admins after this? Is it worth running tails as vm in the windows junk pc or do i only really need any OS with tor after these steps?

Im shit with networking and it just seems like to me that if you used the university internet and ran a vm on a connected pc then all your traffic would still go throufh the uni internet. Or do you mean i should get a mobile data dongle to bypass the uni network admins?