Did i fuck up Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AptX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot to add im upgrading from a grand prime plus

Nah, its a decent phone, least it ain't iphone (equal to S6) X.

screwed up... should have got the note 8

Lil' late there, poorfag

Just took my S8+ back tonight. Was 7/10 for me, and I typically hate samsung phones. The deal-breaker was how shitty the bluetooth audio was when also connected to my G Watch R.

I've had that watch through 5 phones now, and have used good bluetooth headphones on each one, and have never had that problem with any other manufacturer. You almost got me this time, samsung, you fat fucks.

>using Bluetooth audio through a Bluetooth device
Jesus christ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AptX

>For 16-bit audio sampled at 48 kHz, the bit-rate for E-aptX is 384 kbit/s (2-channel), 767 kbit/s (4-channel), 1024 kbit/s (5.1-channel), and 1.28 Mbit/s (5.1 channels plus stereo).

>implying I care enough to listen to lossless music on my phone
>implying I have enough space to store that much lossless music on my phone
>implying you know what the fuck you are even talking about

3/10, I responded.

Samefagging the thread

Yes. Samsung phones are as bad as iPhones. But hey, at least iTurds get updates.

You should've bought a Pixel or OnePlus and installed Lineage OS.

both are unavailable in my country

/thread

Your S8 has a hitler mustach, you nazi !

Then move to a first world country.

what country do you live in, is it middle eastern?

Major fuck up

Enjoy the lag in 4 months

>Tfw only a phone by red will make you not a poorfag

>iPhone X = S6

bingo and the only phones that actually have proper support here are samsung's, iphone's , and huawei's

Paying more than $20 for a phone, yes. I can literally run android marshmellow on a phone off of aliexpress.

It's a nice phone. way overpriced, but if you can afford to throw money out the window there's nothing wrong with that.

Overpriced but nice.

Yes, because the Note 8 is better. 6 gig's of ram means 0 slowdown and ultimate multitasking