Specs / Speccy thread

Specs / Speccy thread.

TV is actually 4K
Fucking fraud I wasted money on a useless 1050 and won't pay 150 € for a new one
Why can't TVs just use DisplayPort?

What is the linux equivalent of this trash

Screen fetch

>useless 1050
Where did you buy it from?

>Using anything Piriform 2017

say Nyetya

Ebay Kleinanzeigen

I got the card but it doesn't output anything, device manager says "unknown device"
I tried to RMA it to Zotac but they refused and told me to contact the vendor but it is a shit shop that also refused
I just need something with HDMI 2.0
>Not buying anything but EVGA

Ya since this went to shit what should we use now?

I've bought Asus and Evga cards.

I once bought Gainshit and lost 1000 € (+ 300 for my survival card then). Unfortunately I had bad experiences with the German ASUS support too when I send in a tablet.

The prices are high where I live and the 1030 isn't an option, its just too expensive for its low performance. It should cost around 40 or 50 € like the GT 730 did. This card would be perfect then.

A 1050 would be nice too, because it can run games too, as a backup graphics card. But the good ones cost around 140 - 150 €.

well this went to shit fast gonna try a hwinfo thread or something else now

Sometimes, I think about upgrading, but then I remember that X58 was the best platform, and there's no need to upgrade.

... unless I swap out the 5677 for a 5690.

Benis

Flaming Blade is a cool name

>2017
>No SSD
>no need to upgrade

You should upgrade anyway, Ryzen is the new best platform. 6 cores for 200 €, affordable performance that will last for a decade

Need another usb add on card, can't plug in all my externals when my Oculus rift is plunged in.I also upgraded to a 500gb 960 evo.

Who else is Mini Itx?

R8.

I dig it, should've got a 970 chipset myself and saved money.

Kek

dis mine.

oops forgot the other one

Wasted money on NVMe before getting a Z series board or a 6GB 1060, retard

r8?

needs more storage

Why do people still buy i5s?
How is that Vega going? Is it a 56 or 64?

Really bummed out that my 3200Mhz kit won't overclock properly to 3200, have to go down to 2933 to not have an unsable system.
Apparently Corsair RAM kits don't like Ryzen, even with updated BIOS.

Be glad. Ryzen doesn't like OC RAM.

My friend bought a 1400 and 2666 MHz RAM, it didn't boot and he had to buy a single 2133 DIMM just to flash the BIOS and get it working.

He is lucky now, while he wanted to return everything and buy a used i5. He had a shitty core i3 system before which shuttered heavily with his R9 290.

Waiting for %%GTX 1050ti%%

Board was $50 on clearance, already had the rest of the parts so stay mad friend this is my secondary PC.

Which 1050ti did you buy?

ASUS Geforce GTX 1050Ti 4GB ROG STRIX OC Edition

Not bad I have the 1060 3gb version and no complaints

Shitposting machine

Meh

Mining? That 1080 ti seems toasty.

windowed vidya

CPU upgrade soon

Wow, you're me.

>113C
Pls tell me that's cheat engine or some shit.

Speccy sometimes takes temp from the wrong sensor or something.

>113C

How about this?

I don't use this computer anymore, but I probably will set it up as a games console running windows again soon.

got an 840 g1

Today's

PCI Blackmagic capture card aswell.

>13.25 TB of storage

why buy i7 if just gaming?

>speccy

screenfetch mastur raec reporting in

*tips operating system*

That ain't shit see:

>Speccy
>Piriform, post Avast takeover

why do these threads even exist there is literally 0 discussion

discuss then

My cheap mobo hates 4.4Ghz and higher.

My RX 480 is reference, that's why it's a furnace at idle. It sucked during the summer but it's about to be nice during the winter.

how else would i gather data?

I have that Card XFX 8 Reference

>Speccy was developed by Piriform
>Piriform was acquired by Avast
>CCleaner was compromised by malware under Avast's watch
What makes you think Speccy is safe?

no proprietary software is safe

So many ssd.

Toasty, I keep an old Dell for a space heater during winter.

I lost the data of all my hdds.

How many drives died on you?

2 2TB
1 500gb
1 1TB

Come at me

:( that sucks, I've had only 2 1tb drives fail on me, but I had backups

>Avast
>nVidia
>Wifi
>XP
August?

I haven't turn on that pc since I took that pic in July, I need to get rid of avast asap.

Shit, no wonder why I still use this old ass version of Ccleaner that works better and doesn't nag me.

>4.33 on 1.368
That's pretty decent, I must've lost out on the chip lottery and board sucks, because my MS-7893 board will only do 4.2GHz and nothing more rock stable at 1.384V, it will boot and render stuff and bench fine at 4.4, but it's not prime stable.

Nahalem stonk, and you've got a nicely binned 960.

R8

Sry, I reuploaded for more infoz

>D0 stepping
That shit should do at least 4.0 on stock volts if anything more, hence why D0 was the holy grail back in the nahalem days, I remember that british OC3D dude got a 950 that did 4.0 on stock volts and could then be undervolted.

Interesting, I didn't realize. Thanks. Bought this one after it's been pretty much in storage all its life (it's been used for like 3 months, then kept in storage). Mobo as well.

Thinking of selling my 8GB 1070 and upping to a 1080ti.

Just upgraded a couple hours ago from an i5 4690k and 4gb of ddr3 to this. In a month or 2 I plan and getting a 1080 ti.

just wondering - what happened to the desktop threads?

It's been a while, but there were people who spammed anime pictures for no reason. They were getting banned and evading bans, and kept spamming. Eventually threads got autosaged, and then just deleted. They started making threads again but calling them screenfetch threads.

kiss

Screenfetch threads are totally different.

Not the ones made by the faggots who ruined old desktop threads.