GMO are technology. Why isn’t this shit banned yet?

GMO are technology. Why isn’t this shit banned yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TmcXYp8xu4
cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/water-fluoridation-and-cancer-risk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice bullshit picture.
Obviously it's not about your question but to start a shitstorm and bait propaganda.

>Why isn’t this shit banned yet?
monsanto

The one on the right is just overcooked.

Y'all need to learn to /ck/

t. jew producing GMO food to infect white people

>Why isn’t this shit banned yet?
Because it's a safe and proven technology? Literally the only valid arguments you could make against GMOs are large companies having IP rights to a food chain.

Thanks for correcting the record

I heard GMOs contain higher levels of estrogen. Is this true?

Because it's making more food than non-GMO crops.
>bbbut it's not as good
Then don't buy it?
>bbbut it's hurting my fee-fees
Stop thinking about it.

The one on the right is over boiled dumbass

just eat soy products

Are you surprised that Sup Forums can't figure out how to hardboil an egg?

nice picture op
in reality organic non-modified eggs looks worse, because they are not made to look like shit from an ad

Unsourced propaganda claim
Fuck off back to >why no ban
Maybe, just maybe because it's safe ?
Do some actual research before shitposting in here faggot

I'm not surprised, I'm just disappointed

>GMO EGGS
NIGGA WHAAAAAT. They be growin these things en masse in labs now?

>a safe and proven technology
>t. Bill Nye the science goy

Not every GMO is the same, goddamn. No reason to ban them all for one bad egg.

prove us wrong
actually PROVE us wrong, I want to see studies and laws promoting toxic shit for the sake of entertainment

This. GMOs are superior in every way. White people should support genetic superiority in their food like they do in real life.

>everyone is lying to you except me
>t. david avocado wolfe

Yeah, the whole GMO debate has been weirdly distorted. It was never about the safety of the food in itself that people criticized GMO's, but rather the consequences of GMO's on agriculture.

Also, everyone ITT share how you boil your eggs. I personally like to put them in lukewarm water and then bring it to a boil, at which point I immediately stop boiling them and let them cool. I find that this generally gets good results. The egg is firm, but also colorful and flavorful, not like the yucky over cooked eggs in OP's picture

Enjoy your weird diseases late in life.

I don't. It is literally for mom's who don't care enough to make a proper food.

Bring water to rolling boil
Drop eggs in
Put lid on
Remove from heat
Wait 11 minutes
Wa la

Here's a brainlet-friendly explanation for pajeets like you youtube.com/watch?v=7TmcXYp8xu4

>Also, everyone ITT share how you boil your eggs
I bought this little plastic dish with a lid. You put a tiny bit of water in it, close the lid, and microwave it. I'm too lazy to cook eggs properly, especially when I've just woken up and am making something while waiting for the coffee.

>Fuck off back to >"everyone I don't like is Sup Forums"
You realize leftists are also against GMOs, right?
Where do you think the organic food trend started?

isnt gmo just sped up evolution?

In reality no one has genetically engineered chickens so the picture is simply a lie.

...obviously you also crack the egg and put it in the plastic gizmo too.

Wrong.

Boil water
Poke a hole in the egg shell
Cook it for 6-9 minutes depending on what i want for the inside.
Rinse the egg with cold water to stop the cooking proces

Sup Forums is a containment board for brainlet faggots like OP, etc.

I do the same.

I don't see eggs on this list

just boil them in a pot of water or in a water kettle for like whatever 7 or so minutes
end

Provide proof of genetic engineering and gene splicing in chickens.

That image cant be legit, my boiled eggs look like left if I have them straight away but look like right after I've left them in the fridge a for the day.

You could also get one of these $10 egg cookers, pour water up to the line on the cup thing and then just turn it off when all the water is gone.
It uses less energy, it is easier and you get more consistent results.

I get fresh organic duck eggs every week from my neighbor who has ducks on his land, feels good

Duck eggs have almost twice as much protein as chicken eggs too

It worked though, over 35 replies in 20 minutes. Nobody gives a shit about you, faggot.

GUYS RUN!! GMO is attacking organic eggs!

Quick electric kettle eggs.
Put egg w cold water in kettle.
Bring to a boil, kettle automatically shuts off.
Wait 6 min.
Low effort perfectly cooked egg

Too much protein is bad for you.

It's just a result of overcooking. The egg will continue cooking even when removed from the water due to the residual heat, so there's more chance that one you leave to eat later will have overcooked and developed the grey colour.

>splashing boiling water and also breaking the shell
>breaking the shell on purpose??

Fucking noobs. Place eggs in lukewarm water. Bring to rolling boil, cut heat, cover for 8 mins, then ice bath.

>overcooked
You mean exactly right as it should be.

Why the hell are so many of you eating nasty-ass hard boiled meme eggs? Just eat sunny side up or scrambled like an adult.

Broilers were selectively bread to grow fast

>>splashing boiling water and also breaking the shell
Do you really think I fucking throw them in there? Are you retarded?

*not the user you've repied to*

A quick explanation for everybody that does not get it : current chickens were created over generations of selective breeding. Let's say, there're 30 chickens, so I'll pick the fattest one, let it breed, the rest won't get the chance. Fast forward some time, The fat chicken has more chickens, again, I'll pick the fattest one and let it breed. I'll repeat this for a few generations and the result are 2 times more massive chickens than the original 30.
This is basically human-influenced evolution and there's nothing wrong with those chickens except the fact that they are fat.

Yes, I'll make deviled eggs or an egg salad sandwich with sunny side up eggs.

Boil water
Crack open an egg
Add to water
Fish out egg when ready

That's poached

>Why isn't this banned yet?
Because millions, if not billions, of people will die and the global economy will fucking collapse.

I only eat a reasonable amount, I'm not a gym rat

2x large duck eggs for breakfast
A handful of peanuts for lunch
200-250g chicken or beef for dinner, with seasonal veggies and a small portion of potato or rice

Posting in a b8 thread

>his yolk isn't colored orange

I'm well aware how selective breeding works. My statement is a rejection that any chicken on the market or any egg on the market is a product of genetic engineering by means of gene splicing.

are you fucking stupid?

>Eating gmo
Lol not falling for that

PETA fuck off

They sink. If you're dropping them above the surface, they will drop to the bottom and break. If you drop them below the surface you boil your hand.

Nazi punks FUCK OFF

>long term effects haven’t been studied because it literally hasn’t been around long enough
>OMG SHUT UP AND EAT IT ITS FINE SCIENCE SAID SO
I swear sciencecucks are worse than christcucks

mummy cooks it just right, can you beat that?

Use a spoon retard

>If you drop them below the surface you boil your hand.
please be bait

Lol you must be retarded. The question should be how it should be regulated not on whether it should be banned or not. GMO under careful inspection should help people who live in famin stricken areas and prevent insects or other pests from spreading deadly diseases. The problem is how businesses like monsanto operates not gmo itself.

>OMG SHUT UP AND BAN IT BECAUSE DAVID FROM THE FLAT NEXT DOOR SAID SO
brainlets are worse than fucking redditfags

I have literally never had that problem.

They add fluoride to GMOs
No thanks

No regulations on the procedure of growth and chemicals used. Many use toxic pesticides which grow into the fruit or vegetable and become part of it.

>helps people in famin stricken areas
>yet people in America can’t survive on food stamps
Wow it’s really working

>Wa la
omfg

>helps people in famin stricken areas
>yet people in America throw away metric tons of food each month
Wow it’s really working

You think Sup Forums of all places is going to be anti-gmo?
Why wouldn't I want genetically engineered food? If I'm going to be eating it, I want the most genetically fit produce. Why chance it when you legitimately don't have to anymore? Guaranteed yields, guaranteed fitness.
>but my mom has to close down the farm
Your problem, not everyone elses. You can't stop progress, this is as stupid as every other selfish and scared luddite complaint.

Yeah well I rather die at 90 from cancer than at 20 from starvation

>or you could eat 3 one dollar cheeseburgers and tacos a day for the whole month

those two eggs are disgusting, i eat them just when the white matter start to coagulate

>make an entire meal
>throw away what ever left over ingredients I have becasue I know they won't get used
>eat a few bits out of said meal and throw it away becasue I don't want it anymore

>fake image

Maybe if you purchased GMO instead of organic your budget would get you more and healthier food :)

GMOs are harmful. PERIOD. Now. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

It's a meme you dip

You're wrong. PERIOD. Now. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Source?

fluoride is beneficial in small doses
it is a fucking poison but it helps in small amounts
everything is dangerous in large quantities, for example, if you would drink 5 liters of water right this instant then you would die. If you would drink half a liter then you would be fine.
cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/water-fluoridation-and-cancer-risk.html

>that pasta is 2 days old inside the fridge and in a sealed container

If you eat your eggs like the one on the right, you're a failure.

>Maybe if you purchased GMO
Whole organic foods are affordable. It's the packaged processed organic foods that cost more. Buy more whole foods from the produce and bulk section, niglet. FOR FUCK SAKES, what are you DOING?

reminder that the people who originally conceived the organic agriculture movement intended for GMOs to be a vital tool for organic farmers because it would let them farm without spraying pesticides

fuck you, gay boi.

>brainlets dont know that 100% of people who drink water die
its a useless argument user

Pretty much everything is harmful to humans in large quantities. Even air is as much harmful as it is needed.
What's your point? It won't really matter if I die at 70 from cancer or 71 having lived eating awful food.

Arguments?

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>it’s poison but just drink a little

Well, you know, the Bible is natural. Wouldn't you know...humans are natural and food was natural. WHY ARE YOU PUTTING FOREIGN DNA IN MY FOOD?

You've never drunk anything alcoholic, I hope.