I'm looking for a phone which has minimal bezels and looks nice but has good functionality at a reasonable price...

I'm looking for a phone which has minimal bezels and looks nice but has good functionality at a reasonable price. Any suggestions?
>inb4 iPajeet X

Other urls found in this thread:

theleaker.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-5/
androidauthority.com/lg-bootloop-whats-going-on-735474/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iPhone Kinect X

If you want good functionality it cant be an Android because it lags, is full of vulnerabilities and is filled with crappy design choices.

iPhone Ex is your only choice.

Iphone X

G6

iPhone X. It's the only smartphone you'll ever need.

>reasonable price
$999 sounds like a lot but considering you'll never need a new phone after this you'll be save thousands of dollars for the rest of your life.

xiaomi mi mix

But why would I pay a phone of the past? It's literally using specs which Samsung used in 2015.

Apple is well-known for supporting software they make for life. Trying getting support for a Samsung phone (2015) in the year 2027.

Until next model is launched and your phone turns into slow piece of shit.

>considering you'll never need a new phone after this

Are you fucking stupid? Where have you been for the existence of the iphone? Fucking brainlet applefag

> Thinks that the fact they support software for life makes them support hardware for life

Are you fucking autistic?

> reddit icon

Mi MIX first gen

Face it, if you could afford a good Android flagman, you'd buy it. Stop being poorfags.

Your options are:
1. LG G6
2. LG V30
3. Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

And for truly bezel-less:

4. Xiaomi Mi Mix
5. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
6. Essential phone

If you want something even more obscure and Chinese:
7. Doogee Mix

iPhone 10

If you really want a budget phone go for Galaxy A5 or A7. They release a new version every year and they are awesome and usually are as strong as the Galaxy S series was 3 years prior.

lg v30

LG G6

arent lgs bad boot loop phones since the g3/

Never buying from them again since my 2014 LG G3 died out from bootloop

thats the thing, they have high quality screen graphicss and hd video shit, but they are boot loop phones and i think they still are but im not really sure.

Mimi's MiMixes or Any of the Redmi Notes.

Review by Poon s/o Pajeetsha bin Thumbi
theleaker.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-5/

androidauthority.com/lg-bootloop-whats-going-on-735474/

WTF. I hate worst-corea now!

It's not 2014 anymore bud. Bootloop doesn't exist on any relatively newer LG flagship.

God Android looks fucking boring