When did you stop being a manchild and quitted gayming?

When did you stop being a manchild and quitted gayming?

When I developed pasive burnout

17 years old, I go college.
Please go to Sup Forums

I'm 34 an still play vidya.

When I got a wife and kids and lost any semblance of spare time or passion in life.

about 3 weeks ago, sold my gaymen pc and got a few laptops and I have never been so productive

Stay jealous

More like my wife's son surprised me with this.

Is this the thread where we talk about our depression and how we traded all of our hobbies for shitposting because it's the only thing left that makes us feel good anymore?

When I was like 12.

To keep him busy while shes getting fucked on the side

Dying inside or being ignorant of interesting games are the only ways it's possible to excise an entire domain of rich entertainment media from your life.

It's like quitting music or movies. It must only be easy if the only music or movies you're aware of are Katy Perry and Fast 5. Or you're interred in a North Korean labor camp or something.

Once I lost my virginity.

No, it's the thread where we talk about when we finally grew up and stopped wasting countless hours.

No, this is the thread where we sit here and pretend we are productive and better than we actually are. How dare you watch a movie, listen to music, play a game do anything entertaining user!!!

High school when I was 15 or 16

21, gaymemes doesn't seems fun any more. And as a EE student, my timetable literally doesn't have any spare space for games if I want to have sports and gym included.

Two years ago.
I wanted to completely remove windows from my life so my gaymens went away with it.

Now I have a bit better life because of the long hours that i spent with gaming went into learning so i could move onto a high paying field.

The bad side is that most of my friends still playing games and i miss some of the laughs.

>No, it's the thread where we talk about when we finally grew up and stopped wasting countless hours on an anonymous image board

Interesting, why are you here, then?

>implying I shitpost for more than 30 minutes a day
You ususally play vidya for multiple hours

Stopped playing video games totally maybe 2 months ago. I pick em up after long periods of absence but this time doesn't feel like I'm going to go back unless it's when I see friends or family. Developing other hobbies is the path to freedom.

More like I got my wife's son this after being castrated.

I am the AI my master written to help him shitpost without wasting his time.

>lying over the internet and projecting so you don't look like a tool on an anonymous image board

Imagine being this depressed

not him but i spend a couple of minutes per day here when i am commuting to work and back.

Mom must be driving you to Walmart right now, then.

over 900 hours in POE.
wew

>What is public transportation

Who are you trying to convince?

>getting off-topiic so you don't look like a tool on an anonymous image board

I live in eu, Budapest
about 35 mins with metro which is same with car

You care an awful lot about your ego on an anonymous image board that you only spend 30 minutes on. I smell bullshit user~

>getting off-topic again
I'm disappointed, user

Nothing wrong with getting a vasectomy if you already pumped a few kids out of your wife.

You're right, let's get back to the original topic; replacing your hobbies with crippling depression and shitposting.

fpbp

It happened involuntarily.. i installed linux

how do fuck a woman with that dick.

video games are grea, you just have to control yourself and play responsibly (not 12 hours a day)

a week ago 2bh

Since I bought a brand new GTX 1080ti.
Suddenly I lost interest, but it will come back eventually

Fukin nerd

Gaming is ruining my life

Will post in an hour my situation, have to get back to work right now

I want to quit playing vidya but I'm afraid of what is next in my journey and taking the next step is fucking terrifying to me right now

>tfw there'll never be a new Burnout game

lmao this is the most plebbit post I've read all day

27, quit cold turkey for the 5th time last week. I am literally having mood swings and urge to play. I already relapsed and played chess online and binge tv shows. I am still staying away from actual video games.

I did for a while then made the mistake of buying a switch along with the new Zelda game.

that I got more and more busy and I just cannot enjoy them anymore

I can't just spend 2 hours a week playing games, I will literally forget about them. Its either 2-3 hours a day or none at all.

takes one to know one. out of all the plebitors, I hate the exile ones the most because they won't shut up about it, and won't stop "outing" other plebitors. fuck off

About when I started uni and actually saw what a 20+ y/o who games looks like.
It's cringy

>Earthbound
Shit taste Nigger. Play a real RPG like Vagrant Story or the Breath of Fire series (from 1-5)

I play fighting games whenever I go round to a friends house, that is about it.

Not everyone who plays games looks cringy. Case in point, most of my friend are between 21 and 25, all game, and only one or two of them are spergs about it.

>27
>jagger
You missed out on doing an epic epic reddit mere there my friend

I haven't played WoW since Cata, only occasional singleplayers.
Haven't played any game since january.
I might buy PUBG though.
Btw, OP, being a manchild is a lot more than just playing vidiya.
If you are a NEET and don't date, but don't play games, you are a manchild.
If you date, work/study but play vidiya occasionally you are not a manchild.
Also living with your parents is a manchild thing.
If you date, work, play vidiya and live at your parents, you are a manchild.
Also not working out or improving yourself is a manchild thing too.
See, this is much more complicated than you'd think.

MY GOD this thread is full of faggots. I study, work and OBVIOUSLY game those 40 hours / 2 weeks.

>I'm so busy
>I have kids and wife
>I don't have time

Bullshit. Of course you have time. Everyone of you, you wouldn't be here otherwise.

Buzi pesti

I quited gayming after i played everything I wanted to play. New games are just shit propaganda full of niggers

lol you out yourself by being such a geek

>2 3 month XBL cards that are about the same price as 1 full year card

I realized all the hours I put into gaming could've been used to learn actual skills.

I still enjoy a game or two, but it has to be actual, engaging games like Frozen Synapse and not some story simulator dogshit.

So because Tesla was a NEET and didn't date he was a manchild? Since that's the case I think I'll maintain my manchild identity.

ok, I'm out of the meeting

So, this is my current situation

I play video games everyday and have been depressed to the point of not studying for certs anymore. You see, I am afraid what will happen if I keep pursuing these certs and more work

>More certs = more money = more responsbility

I want to quit playing games everyday, but I am afraid of what will happen to me if I start studying again

I am addicted to tech, and I dont want to be the guy with a full blown lab in his apt

I'm fucked up and want to stay a manchild without having to study for work anymore

FUCKKKKKK

I have to sotp playing games, or I will lose my job

You get happy by pushing you through something and getting rewarded for it. (studying and getting good results)
if you are playing vidya all day no wonder you are depressed

Freshmen year of college.

Just get a managerial position. They are literally designed for the incompetent.

Stopped a few months ago. Only thing I touch these days is Runescape 2007 before I go to bed. Too busy with school, programming, work, and having a social life.

t. brainlet CS codemonkey that is jelly of IS grads.

When I had to get a job while attending college because I can't rely on financial aid to cover rent anymore.

i think i was about 14. except i still play 3ds sometimes

Shitposting still makes you feel good?

>ekek

You think i am incomprtent?

im fucking depressed and play video games all day

I need to start syudying but i am afraid of what will happen

e verytime i am super dedicated i get promoted for omse reason

i just want to stay a neet

I dont want to become a normie again

I'm not even implying you're incompetent, I'm saying that you can get a managerial position since it's way more lax than an hourly position than is constantly cajoling you to improve. Instead you can be the person directing the coercion.

Dunno about you, but you can still be working professional and play games. I walked in my dentist just finishing his dota2 match before doing my yearly checkup, day before season ends. He was hitting 3700+ mmr. I got a coworker who has a wife and 2 kids, still makes it to masters in overwatch. Hell, my supervisor went around talking about breath of the wild when it came out, and he's in his late 40's. Games don't go away.