IT'S OUT

IT'S OUT

UPDATE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2017/09/15/apple-flac-playback-4k-apple-tv-iphone-7-8-x/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1065912917721061
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll wait a few hours to see if anyone else's iPad explodes before I do.

I currently am, will report back when it's finished

But why would anyone want their phone to get slow as fuck?

Should I update my 5s?

I’ve had the GM for a few days. Some things are great but some very obvious bugs are annoying as fuck. Airpod implementation went from flawless and effortless to a pain in the ass. Control center is nice but the music controls don’t work half the time and the fucking WiFi keeps turning itself on whenever it detects a signal in spite of me constantly turning it off.

and we still haven't thought of anything catchy,
fuck

THE FUTURE IS NOW

I tried out the last beta before today's release, if anything iOS 11 is somewhat faster. whether it's placebo I'm not sure. mileage may vary

Yes

No not yet, wait to see performance reviews since that phone is older now.

Will I get my money back if it explodes? I regret buying the phone

Yes.

Updating iPhone SE now!!!!!

Nah, I don't want them to gimp my shit.
It works fine now, no reason for me to update.

No, wait to see if brick reports pop up.

ARE YOU SHAKING ANDROIDFAGS?

im on ipad air 1st gen, just wtahced a comparison video on youtube ios10.3.3 vs ios 11. ios 11 lags, apps open up slower. think ill just stay on 10. iphone 5s users probably should do the same

>FaceTime lets you capture Live Photos from the other person’s Mac or iPhone camera
Puke.jpg

Apple shit is for tech illiterate normie fags; Sup Forums is not meant for you.

If you enjoy getting gimped yes.

Should I log out of icloud and delete my private photos before I update in case the phone bricks and I have to send it in?

we're not leaving :)

>apps open up slower

Less than 1 second slower. Don't be autistic

i have an iphone 7 for work, ive been updated for a few days in beta goldmaster, people are going to be dissapointed when they update

t. Trolls

It's an Apple product with an Apple update. You won't brick anything. They know what they are doing.

Apple support asked me my password when I sent my bricked iPhone in its iCloud-locked state, so probably yes.

Meant for

Wut?

lol the ios 10 update bricked some devices about a year ago.

Anytime an update or upgrade happens there is a chance at this. Your specific phone and software configuration was not lab tested - big shock I know.

It's a multi billion dollar company we can trust apple, we always trused apple and they have amazed and rescued us i

weak bait

yes and browsing lags as well. all i use my ipad is to read and write emails, shitpost, read pdf-s and watch twitch/youtube. ios 11 brings no value to me, but botches up the speed of these things i do. Also, 32bit apps cease to work and my gf loves attack of tthe robot unicorn 2 much

>Poorfag

No, I myself own an iPad.
Kill yourself.

Just updated my 2017 iPad. The new features are kind of nice, but the animations are very choppy/low frame rate. I could forgive this if it weren’t happening on a device that just came out 6 months ago.

the fuck is this shit?

who cares iOS is the only mobile OS than runs at more than 20 fps

Umm ok haha

Am i retarded or isn’t there a fast way to splitcreen two apps on ipad anymore?

This drag and drop bullshit is incredibly unintuitive.

I've been running the open beta for a while, it's pretty sweet on the iPad Pro with the dock and improved multitasking features, but I don't really see the point of the Files app since it still doesn't work like it does on Android where you can actually browse all your files

This, but replace hours with weeks or months. I'll probably wait for at least the first point release, actually.

>first point release

How long will that take?

Thanks, almost forgot

hey guys which phone should i buy
i can't afford an iphone
i tried cheapest android shit - Meizu m3s - everything was ok for a couple of months, but then touch id just broke and it's laggy as hell, reloading tabs and apps when i switch them. feels like don't enough RAM
i don't care about camera and all that fancy shit, i just need my phone to be fast and not reload apps
should i buy One+? it has a lot of RAM

iphone se

iPod Touch 6 updated. Only time it ever felt hot was at the end of the update. Otherwise, everything seems to be nominal.

Where the fuck is my update?!

Posting from iPhone 5c

Oukitel k10000 Pro

Nice. Safari seems snappier.

I have an iPod touch 6 too, can you give some feedback whether if the scrolling (through music app), opening Share menu, general animation smoothness and response times are slower or not. I am scared to update given that Touch has the iPhone 6 components.

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!!!!

Don't. It breaks love live and idolmaster.

Remember to save your SHSH2 blobs

No idea actually, I just know that I'm in no hurry. I'll wait until I'm satisfied there are no major lurking unfixed issues.

I have 2000 songs and the scrolling is fine, share menu is fine, smoothness of animations is decent. Few stutters.

lol

update my mini 4 and the safari cookie bug is still there god fucking dammit

You fucking faggot, iPhone 5 & 5c is A6 32bit only, it will never get iOS 11

Dogshit. Makes my iPad mini 4 lag a lot.

Can you move the order of stuff in the control centre?

>tfw OnePlus 3T user
>tfw want a new phone
>don't want another chink shit phone
>don't want to root/jailbreak
>Samsung has TouchJizz which is awful
I swear if the Pixel 2 isn't up to scratch I'm getting a fucking iPhone.

>few stutters
Deal breaker for me, I won't update. Thanks for the reply.

So you admit you're tech illiterate normie fags.

It's a start.

mine seems fine safari is definitely faster

Elaborate

>i walk into a thread full of things I dislike and now I'm mad, how can this be happening to me?

I know autists literally can't discern emotion, but come on now friend.

>fine
it's lagging like a mad cunt, all of these low-fps animations are killing me

that fucking app switcher too what the fuck

>walk
>thread

just downgrade dude. ios 10 is fine, i do the same and stay on 10.3.3 on ipad air. all that productivity shit sounds good, but in the end i probably wouldnt use it too often, but lagging while browsing makes everyday usage a worse esperience, and i dont want that

is it easy to do? do I just have to restore a backup?

Did they confused SVG with PDF?

if you have an ios 10 backup restore it with itunes

>lagging while browsing

Stop lying

>you can't actually rearrange anything in ipad control center except for smallest buttons
>music controls are FUBAR
The dock is nice, but not worth this. Also
>completely fucking up controls for your major service year after year
What does Tim Cuck mean by this?

not him but for me it's fine while browsing, it's just that all of the animations etc are laggy as fuck

really bad.

pdf can do everything a svg can do and even more
but it still is an overkill for fucking emojis

>REEEEE how dare they use this alternative file format with no downsides REEEEE
?

I really expected we could put whatever we wanted in the control center.

Was this girl posted here before? Was it someone's sister or something? Was it just a dream sequence and making this shit up? Fug D:

Can you faggots play FLAC now? I heard it's officially supported in iOS 11.

Yes.

macrumors.com/2017/09/15/apple-flac-playback-4k-apple-tv-iphone-7-8-x/

THANK YOU BASED APPLE

>t. shill/apologist for a dominant platform whose core market is literally third world monkeys with room temperature IQ
phone sheep in general should get the fuck off this board with their facebook/snapchat toys

Screen record the lagging. I want to see

Who else /8.3 jailbreak and never leaving/ here?

Enjoy your hacked iOS device... So many in the wild exploits your anime waifus are not safe.

My unlock animation kinda glitchy with my 7plus, when I unlock it with touchID i still see the screen coming back up with the "place your finger on the home button to unlock the phone", sometimes it shows it sometimes it doesn't .

lol this

yeah the new unlock is weird. Place your thumb on the button and watch the lock at the top(don't click it)

The public ones can be patched through cydia packages

>We can trust a multi billion dollar company
The dumbest thing I've heard come out of a shill to date.

Where the fuck is High Sierra?

22th

Yes

user...

this thing is 5 years old already user, let it die

>shill
journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1065912917721061