T-MOBILE IS BUYING SPRINT. I REPEAT JON 'The God' LEGERE IS MAKING MOVES

T-MOBILE IS BUYING SPRINT. I REPEAT JON 'The God' LEGERE IS MAKING MOVES

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/19/t-mobile-and-sprint-are-in-active-talks-about-a-merger.html
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/09/t-mobiles-unlimited-plan-will-soon-let-you-use-50gb-before-slowdowns/
ispot.tv/ad/7PpP/verizon-magnificent-geese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cnbc.com/2017/09/19/t-mobile-and-sprint-are-in-active-talks-about-a-merger.html

Why do burgers say mobile as mobul

cuz wer layzee

As long as the move improves my coverage, I don't care what companies he buys.

Because that's how it's pronounced?

Its pronounced as mo-byle as the name suggests

mow-bil is how it's pronounced, negro

get out of here with your 3 con-sants bull-shit

fuck off, we own english now

It's really weird, isn't it. Stupid burgers

wait so you pronounce it mow-bi-ile?

>eurasian education

>Sprint
>Improving TMobile's coverage

lol

Nooooo you were supposed to bring balance to the force with uncarrier not monopolize it

They're buying Sprint, not any of the relevant carriers... Calm down.

>T-Mobile USA will soon let subscribers to its unlimited data plans use at least 50GB of data each month before risking slowdowns in congested areas.
>All four major nationwide carriers slow down their heaviest data users when they connect to congested cell towers. But while Verizon Wireless and AT&T set the potential throttle point at 22GB, and Sprint at 23GB, T-Mobile is already letting customers use at least 32GB a month before risking slowdowns.

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/09/t-mobiles-unlimited-plan-will-soon-let-you-use-50gb-before-slowdowns/

Can Verizon even compete?

lol I know. I care more about T-mobile then the employees do. When the ATT buyout was happening they didn't care and thought it was a good thing.

Yeah I'm happy with my service. Having a flat rate with everything included makes budgeting simple.

never mind

>Merger happens
>T-Sprint now has to deal with two vastly different infrastructure architecture.

How do they handle this?

I don't need 50GB on my fucking phone plan. I just want reliable service and T-Mobile is fucking shit.

t. Sacrificed my old VZW unlimited plan for the siren song of T-Mobile only to switch back to Verizon three months later.

It's fucking dogshit. Anyone who uses that service is obviously poor. And that stupid Sprint advertisement is for boneheads "hurr why pay more for 1%"? When you're in an emergency with no service, you really gonna sit there and say "well, gee, at least I'm saying $20 a month!". I've always had dropped calls are SUPER DELAYED texts on T-Mobile making for some very awkward conversations with friends/senpai. And this was consistent between living in NYC, traveling to SFO, BUF, and ATL. T-Mobile was universally dogshit in all of those towns.

MetroPCS ran on CDMA before T-Mobile bought it. They have experience migrating from one standard to another.

Fuck where will I get my phone carrier memes now?

I hope someone stops the merger

Get rid of the trash that is CDMA and compensate Sprint phone owners. LTE technology is all GSM anyway.

Emergency calls are available no matter what. You can call 911 even if you don't have service. T-Mobile is good if you live in a city or suburb and don't travel a lot to the country. Also never had your problem of delayed texts or dropped phone calls and I lived in 3 different cities in GA.

Its also nice because it means one less shitty CDMA carrier.

>50gb
the fucking madman

>T-Mobile is good if you live in a city or suburb

That's fucking wrong. I lived in NYC and I never got service in the subway, at work, and random fucking places out of nowhere. Same thing with Buffalo when I went to school up there.

And the delayed texts were once a month where the service just shat itself for an hour. Which always lead to confusion between me and whoever was talking.
>hey just text me when you're leaving
>text never sent
>hey what do you want for dinner?
>text never sent
>hey wanna go out tonight?
>text never sent

I can't tell you how many phone calls I dropped while on campus in Buffalo.
It was so fucking dogshit. This commercial couldn't be any more right: ispot.tv/ad/7PpP/verizon-magnificent-geese

I never have those problems in New Jersey.

If this means one less shitty CDMA carrier I'm all for it.
CDMA can die in a fire.

Verizon is better

How long ago was this? It's solid now. T-Mobile is great for cities. I never had issues in any city I was in. This was either a while ago or your phone had a defect. I bought a Galaxy S7 global edition which supported all the LTE bands but the phone was detective and I had no signal in a lot of places. Returned it and got a op3t and had perfect signal

Verizon is throttles you more, is more expensive and slower.

If you are covered by both, there is no choice between which one is better.

This was back in 2015 when T-Mobile was doing that "we'll buy you out of your contract" shindig.

I brought over my iPhone 6 (the Verizon and GSM iPhone 6s are compatible with exactly the same bands and frequencies, so it's not a matter of phone).

The pajeet in the store was so fucking conniving too and constantly trying to upsell me.
>oh sir that iPhone 6 is no gOOd. you should buy new galaxy!
>thanks I'm just fine with the iphone
>okay how about a case otterbox then? the iphone is very fragile because apple wants you to break it. good company otterbox makes case to protect your investment
>no thanks, i'd really just like the phone plan
>okay then what about a picocell tower? tmobile service may not be very good in your home and this device will fix that
>are you really advertising products that fix your shit service

And the motherfucker never put in my contract termination fee for reimbursement. I sat on support for fucking eons until they relented. God I fucking hated Verizon which is why I switched but T-Mobile really put it into perspective just how shitty a company can get. And that "no-fee" bullshit is bullshit. Motherfucker at the store didn't tell me about the new SIM card fee until he handed me the receipt. It's only $10 but I hate deceptive shit like that.

Also in NJ. It's faster than Verizon in a lot of locations across central Jersey. Ironic since Verizon has several major offices here

Can confirm as NJ resident too

>"Unlimited"
>50GB limit

Why do burgers put up with this?

Why the fuck should I care?

Says the bong who is charged 20 Euros for every megabit they go over theirs

It is unlimited just throttled after 50GB

I think you're a shill. Live in nyc and had T-Mobile since 2014. Service has been 100% fine. Stop buying shitty chinese chinkphones for $100 and you will probably stop dropping texts and calls

>their slogan is literally "works on my machine"(tm)

>Stop buying shitty chinese chinkphones for $100
>I brought over my iPhone 6 (the Verizon and GSM iPhone 6s are compatible with exactly the same bands and frequencies, so it's not a matter of phone).

Where you live my guy? I had shit service all throughout Queens.

Brooklyn, williamsburg. Worked in downtown at BoA in brookfield place

Looks like Sprint literally got BTFO

Mo - short for "more" in some cases
bile - literally means "vomit"

No thank you.

>T-mobile
>good
geez ameriboor standards are really low

verizon is my city

What does this mean for RCS? Is this good news for us T-mobile customers or bad news for sprint customers?

I remember only 10 years ago T-Mobile saved the mobile industry by becoming super competitive. Now that they've grown up a bit, they're starting to nickel and dime customers just like the other carriers were doing back then. And so continues the cycle of finding a new dark horse to overthrow the old one that we gave too much power.

Queens here,

Only place in queens with shit service is around Jamaica station, where everyone overloads the towers over there. It’s otherwise solid.