How to make use of blueborne?

I am looking for a tutorial and detailed guide for how to use the blueborne exploit myself and what is necessary for it.
Further I am interested in what are the possibilities of this hack?

bump for interest

bump

>daily reminder literally hundreds of millions of android devices will never be fixed
lmao@androidcucks

>reminder that Apple stated in court iphones are built to last 1 year.

learn how to program you scrub

> Not upgrading your phones at least once per year.

LMFAO do you even have any friends IRL? Does your family hate you that much? I got 3 iPhones and 2 shitphones (Android and some chink shit, I think it was Samsung) for Xmas last year and of course I returned the shitphones. I'm dual-wielding iPhone X's right now so I can type faster. I don't even own a desktop or laptop computer, they are completely obsolete compared to the iPhone. What's your excuse, bitch?

You know this is not just limited to phones right?

All my IoT devices are also made by Apple and other reputable companies so it's not a problem.

really hope you are bait and people like you dont exist

List them. Let's see how good you are.

Take your time, it won't be fixed on millions of phones for ever.

>apple
>iot
Yeah, sure.

It was found and fixed long ago for apple shit. I don't know why it isn't tested and ported to other platforms too. Maybe the founder of exploit is a macfag.

I think Samsung executives are also macfags considering .

They haven't released it yet but Armis said they would release the PoC exploits after vendors have been given time to patch.

The "contacted" can cover even a retarded email too to a brainlet gook who can't read English.

I will buy a phone without bluetooth, so i can laugh at everyone.

Careful lad, you might hurt yourself with those mental gymnastics.

Nah dude, i remember the CVE for this shit is much older than this, so who do the real mental gymnastics?
It's on their site.

You might reread my first post, comprehend that Samsung didn't reply to their contacting attempts and compare that to the fixed CVE of iOS. Apple carefully audits their code instead of shitting it out as fast as possible and don't patch their software when a zero day is found. Just think about it, there are thousands of people on older (or current) Samsung firmware who uses Bluetooth on daily basis. What do you think will happen if another Wannacry gets out, for Android this time?

i'll just turn my bluetooth off then