IOS 11 secret Snapchat recording

With iOS 11 you can record your screen and device’s audio. You can (I’ve been using the beta since day 1), you can record pictures and videos that Snapchat users send you and it doesn’t alert them.

Step 1: go to settings, control center
Step 2: arrange screen recording where you want
Step 3: record a snap

I wonder when they’ll fix this.

Sorry for bad grammar, still slightly high

oh fugg time to save some nice tiddies without them known

what kinda ugly fuckup of a ui is that? jesus

I personally like it, more buttons in one spot, but you can add, remove, and rearrange the how you want

This. But we should not tell them about it. iphonefags will eat shit with their eyes closed. lmao
Ugly phones and ugly UIs.

what is it exactly? a page for widgets?

>snapchat
this isn't the place for you
away
away

Honestly I think it’s only a matter of time before twitter finds out and it blows up

Yeah they redesigned the control center

>trying this hard

You can do this since forever with a jailbreak, this isn't exactly newsworthy

user finds way to circumvent security measure in social application.
>This place not for you...

Are you here for news?

The fact that you do not need to jailbreak to do this is not news worthy?

Damn, welcome one year ago nigger

But now that all you have to do is update your phone with a click of one button it's accessible for everyone, not everyone else knows how to jailbreak

Who the fuck uses Snapchat?

Technigger already tells you that in his iOS 11 review. I'm surprised it hasn't spread yet, maybe technigger has smarter subscribers.

that's fucking ugly

It's actually very convenient compared to what it was before. Except for music. It's bretty fucked.

I do like not having 2 to 3 fucking pages of shit

Dirty normals like OP.

Using Snapchat is really good though. I'm much saner since I started snapping with girls in my class compared to those times when the closest humane interaction I had was from anime. I stopped giving a shit about NSA, keeping my brain happy is more important for a healthy, happy life.

.t CIA Nigger