Android on suicide watch

>android on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/image/HplxtNYCsI0kA0w3Fhay0A
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pp6TOsSi_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That Samsung display looks so much nicer.

>shillbench
I have been converted. Thank you for correcting the record.

>you can open facebook 0.0003 seconds faster

WAOHDOWA HOLY

no doubt ipad is the king of tablets, the only thing holding it back is iOS

Why is the iPad screen such trash?

I'd take a Pentium 4 PC if the screen it came with was that much better.

>powerful
So tired of this shitty buzzword.
>wow so powerful
>faggy tablets and phones running browser apps

This so much

It frigthens me to think that some people are trading in their laptops for tablets running shitty mobile operating systems.

this
no point in processing power if all you're gonna process is facebook.

Nobody is trading in anything. Tablet sales have stagnated, and laptop sales continue because of school.

iPad (at least the ones with True Tone) adapts the environmental lightning condition to be consistent with everything around you. It is designed to be easy on your eyes and you can turn it off.

This.

Lol at idiots thinking the iPad has a worse screen because of a screenshot of a picture taken which shows different tones.

>tfw just turned off true tone to see and my eyes started to hurt

Based Apple!

perfect tablet android please die already

Windows chinkpads still have the best bang for buck

warosu.org/g/image/HplxtNYCsI0kA0w3Fhay0A

Reminder to report shills

Android tablets have been dead for years, they don't even make tablet versions of apps anymore.

Don't forget that iPad's screen is 120hz.

Why does the iPad screen look greyish-yellow and faded compared to the Samsung?

It’s TrueTone. Basically just dynamic lighting based on your environment to make the screen look better. It’s something you can toggle in settings. It looks MUCH better in person then photos though, I wish reviewers stopped using it to prevent confusion.

I bought a tablet for uni, it's been retired to watching anime and movies when I'm in bed.

No tablet can compete with a nice affordable laptop in usability and general performance. Benchmarks are for the insecure idiots. My HP steam 11 carried me through uni, and it did it better than any tablet that costs twice as much.

It looks horrible in the op.

Doesn't Samsung and Android have something similar?

i have a library of webms with androids consistently running every-day tasks faster than iphones that score higher in benchmarks

Face it, if you could afford a Samsung tablet, you would buy it. Stop being a poorfag.

That screen alone is reason enough to choose the Samsung tablet.

Hahaha

>tfw Apple develops a technology to make iPad's screens better
>tfw Samsung's screen are still better

ok

>all that power
>to run phone apps
truly the future is here

Android tablets peaked at the Nexus 7 and Android software on tablets peaked at Honeycomb

Google doesn't give a fuck about tablets

It's not that strange that they have. I use my 6.5" phablet a lot more than my 10" tablet. It's simply easier to grab and simpler to put on the nightstand if I want to watch some cute asian while falling asleep. I'd rather use my laptop than the 10" tablet. It's highly unlikely that I'll buy a new 10" if the one I have breaks.

But they're not going to just run phone apps in the future. What don't you x86 cucks understand? Your time is o v e r. The lines between what a desktop, phone, and tablet are will be utterly blurred outside of screen size.

Tablets are dying nibba

>better
>overly saturated

>nibba

keep in mind that most of Sup Forums is retarded

>literally dying market
Lel

Apple have some amazing ARM magic, their SoC are undeniability the best and it seems Qualcomm is dropping out of the performance race fast.

That being said, nothing is leveraging this power to make it worth it. The Snapdragon 800 from the nexus 5 was the last great leap over the software performance requirements.

Everything since then has just been in excess of what is actually needed. Not a bad thing, but it surely diminishes the point of having superior hardware.

>you're gonna process is facebook.
lol ok

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pp6TOsSi_U

Flux is sort of similar, except it only works at night, to reduce eye strain. True tone is dynamic. It’s nice for reading.

It's stilluseless with a to OS on it.
>no ansys
>no solidworks>not even fucking photoshop
What to do with all that stupid power? Run angrbirds?

I came here to shit on Apple but you dont know which way the camera is biased.

It may well be that to human eye the ipad appears more pleasing but the camera has colors shifted.
Last time i checked amoled displays had FUCK AWFUL color temperature.

Android runs everything virtualized, that's why.
Apple is inferior in terms of hardware but they manage to win due to running native code vs a virtual machine.

gee, i wonder why the video is sped up so much

that will probably end once they get finished with Fuschia OS. They will most likely use it on their pixel phones and compete directly with Apple.

Android will still be around but may fade into irrelevance.

wow nice babby photoshioppes u got there

Android tablets are kill tqbh

op has ads in his videos
hahahaha

There is a performance penalty in androids choice of java runtime, no doubt. But I can't see it being a significant factor in the disparity between android and IOS.

The benchmark should control for this anyway.

A better question is why the fuck is that necessary?
Cant an OS hypothetically run natively on a variety of ARM processors considering they are somewhat architecturally similar?

who makes the ipad screen?

The OS does run natively. It's just the apps are run in a JVM.

They do that because in the non-apple smart phone world nothing is standardized. Just about every Android device is running a different CPUGPU combo so the apps have to be written in an interpreted language for cross platform compatibility.

If everyone agreed to only use one kind of CPU in their devices then Android apps could be written in C++ or C# and there would be no need for java.

The effects and transformations, even fine detail smart selection, happen in real time when using the app.

Watch the keynote before memeposting.