excuse me?

>brother came over
>hes still on a note 2 with kitkat
>have my gs7
>look at his note 2
>compare it to mines
>his is comfy and mines looks bland
i miss the old os's ;_;

Seriously. What the hell are they doing? Is their design team retarded?
>hurrr let's put these unique silhouettes in ugly white boxes. This looks much better!

Flash a legacy ROM , friend. Might have trouble with the S7, but I'm sure it's doable.

Isn't that just for Google's launcher?

God damn it...
Now that's where my eyes will focus

I miss when versions had distinct designs
Remember fucking gingerbread?
Remember how fucking hype honeycomb was?

pretty much all OSs look like shit when you get them. That's why ricing exists.

you can just install 3rd party icons...

android oreo is awesome because they are finally solving the update problems that have plagued it since day one. now carriers and manufacturers can more easily update the system.

>Remember how fucking hype honeycomb was?
I miss those days

that clock is still the absolute tits

>Android fucking sucks.
and always has

Yes. Any other launcher can be customized with whatever icon pack you want. OP is fag.

in terms of security yes. Apple's UI is designed for toddlers though, and that makes it unbearable to use as a power user who is used to android.

tfw google is too retarded to keep their best icons

>hurr lets use a fag icon with round and triangle corners in an environment that doesnt support it.
Its called error handling.
god you fucking millennials are the worst.

That's the coolest looking clock widget I have ever seen in my life

I guarantee you're a millennial.

>power user
>phone
jesus

Holo, in general, was a lovely UI. A shame it all went away when Google began transitioning to material design.

theres some fucktard group of "designers" who can't design shit to save their lives, those motherfuckers keep ruining this to keep their job.
I hope they burn in hell, along the other retards that work at Apple and Microsoft too.

those icons are just image files, retard, the shape doesn't affect error handling
you don't even know the basic of programming, stop larping

it looks like something out of ReBoot

This
Install a launcher and skin that shit

S8 users don't have this problem

I'm really getting burnt out on this ironic trolling shit. We pretend to have stupid opinions and then someone else pretends to get mad at it, then a third person points out that that the first person was trolling (all while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that the second person was trolling).

We're playing this endless game of wits to see who can act the most like a fool. Am I just doing this because if the thing I'm berated for isn't my genuine opinion then my ego is spared the embarrassment? I've long since lost the feeling of pleasure derived from riling people up. It's not as good when you know they're faking it too.

As I write this, I can't even tell if this is a moment of candor or just a new experimental shit post.

I want to be brave enough to share my opinion, and that opinion is "it's fine, just fine"

TL;DR

>not posting the comfy ones

Nice r*ddit spacing, cunt. Now go back.

Just use the arrow launcher

Install gentoo

Nova and an icon pack.

Pretty fucking sweet. Fast, responsive, and awesome battery life.

One thing I hate is they could've used it as a chance to go dark theme, instead the notification bar and its menu is ugly as shit.

Nobody is genuine here, and yet we mean every word.

Fuck this gay existence

oreo = project treble + any device with an unlocked bootloader = instant lineage

Hey man, watch that language.

Mass replying needs to be a bannable offense.

lol fucking yourself bucko

>what the fuck am I doing with my life

No problems here...

WHAT DID YOU DO? We told you to get the iPhone. Haven't you read about green bubbles?

Buzz off, Cook.

sick ui, is that a launcher or just custom setup?

why are your nav buttons offset?
it's probably a KLWP setup.

Move to another board. arisuchan.

>2 clocks

thanks i had no ideia that existed, and now that ive googled it and seen some of the setups i want it now!

Klwp and Nova. Some Sup Forumstards copied it after a year of giving it there best. You can find it out there

>implying you aren't going to download Nova launcher anyways.

bloat

>paragraphs are reddit

I have a Nexus 6p coming from a Nexus 5. The awkwardness of using a phone this size will always remain.

>muh aesthetic

go play with your iFruit, toddler