Any of you fucks going to get a mini Google Home when they come out next month?

Any of you fucks going to get a mini Google Home when they come out next month?

Google botnet? No thanks.

Probably not, also botnet.

Literally bring the botnet into your house. Cheers

Probably botnet, also not

I don't see the point. I'm not even a tinfoil hat retard like the other anons. I just don't see a use for it beyond, "wow look I talk at it"

>botnet
Yeah, I'll pass...

>le botnet meme

So fahnny guize xD

>tinfoil hat retards
Retard

Unless it's open source I am not touching it.

>mfw I recently permanently neutralized the Google Home that my dumbass boss bought for the office

Fuck Google, Amazon, and any other tech company that tries to do this embedded home botnet shit.

Consumercuckism at its finest.
Fuck google and everything they touch.

>le disguised cuckold fetishist

Nice, since when you have been a cuck?

>implying you have a gf, let alone a wife

I guess you still can imagine your waifu being rammed by other animay guys

>i'm autistic so I break things

He fixed his google problem.

>neutralized

W-what did she mean by this?

You can't even go to Sup Forums to talk about actual new hardware without these fucking faggots parroting botnet as taking about muh freedumbs. Holy shit you guys can't even begin to have a tiniest discussion about anything Sup Forumsrelated

Oh look it's a cute fabric-covered botnet!

You probably think smartphone threads belong on Sup Forums too.

Projecting

Can we get a list of Sup Forums approved threads? I don't wanna make user angry.

Sup Forums isn't about technology
it's just Sup Forums but instead of jews it's botnet (also jews)

Shut up jew
correct

>if you don’t like botnets plugged into your home, you’re a cuck
I don’t think you know what you’re saying. Why do people insist on being dumb niggers instead of using appropriate terms for the context. You could call me tinfoil, paranoid, narcissistic to think I actually matter, any number of things, but instead you choose to be a retard. Sad.

Why would I want one of these listening devices installed in my home? I already have a smart phone, what's the point of this? To give up the last semblance of privacy in my home?

>wahhh people on Sup Forums care too much about anonymity to buy botnet with me
Go back to r*ddit if that is your mindset.

I already have an Amazon botnet in my home. Why do I need another one?

while this is true, the board also features jews trying to jew you out of money by incessantly shilling pointless consumer goods

uh
thread related i guess

Morons like you are the reason why we parrot so much about the botnet.

What the fuck are you talking about? You are the one who mentioned cuckoldry in the first place, or did it go over your head and you did it subconsciously?

That's called reality. What is the practical use in having a live mic constantly connected to the internet, phoning home to a kike company's server?

I'm not him but i just recently got a home from some local guy that got one for free after buying a bunch of appliances from Best buy. I use it to:

Play music or a podcast when I get up
Add shit to my grocery list
Quick kitchen alarms
Asking questions while cooking, like heat for what doneness in meats and measurement conversions
Pausing the tv after I've gotten up and left the couch
Settling quick arguments / questions
Glorified Bluetooth speaker

It's actually been really helpful so far, though I have no idea how long it'll last.

like HELL i'm letting the machine put an ear in my house, fuck you

your cellphone is running
you better go catch it

I'm actually thinking of getting rid of my pocket botnet and just using a landline (while at home at least.)

fair. I was thinking of just nuking my own and figuring how to GSM from a laptop or use some VoIP solution.

legit don't even use it and when i do it's just internet anyhow. but still need to call customer service and shit.

When are open source assistants going to be a real thing and not just some half finished pet project

>still doesn’t get it
Go figure

pepe please (tm) is coming... this summer...

> Don't talk to me or my sons ever again.jpg

>paying to be botneted

nope, I'm not that retarded yet

I'm not. If I wanted that shit, I would get an apple one, as they at least pretend to care about privacy.

Talking to tech and using voice commands is in 99% of the cases horrible and makes you look and feel autistic as fuck.

When will this meme die.

I remember one apple faggot on the bus constantly trying to search for something with Siri on his Iphag by asking for ways to get to a place in different ways until he got so frustrated he just typed it in lfmao he looked like such a fucking faggot and everyone was watching him.

>mini botnet