Android, Custom Launchers

Do you guys use a custom launcher? Which one is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/packages/fr.neamar.kiss/
help.teslacoilapps.com/nowcompanion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My goto launcher is Nova, used to use ADW which was good too

Evie because its simple and nice.

Nova but I'm looking to switch because it's white and it sucx

nova desu senpai

Lawnchair, basically Pixel Launcher but more customizeable.

nova launcher isnt bad

I like evie as well. Just concerned about all the permissions.

I like Evie. I just wish you could hide the search bar and arrow at the bottom.

Use nova mate

Nova is the standard one. You can use prime on gappsless systems too if you bug the dev a bit.

>because it's white
You know you can completely change the color scheme?

Its a litteral malware.
It spies on you and it used to be infected with a virus that went undetected by google and collected your info and sent it over 3G-4G

I used to launcher-hop just like I distro hop but i got a Meizu phone.
Flyme OS is top tier holy shit

OP here couldn't be hapoier. Already got all this setup. Not trying to impress just be comfortable.

I'm looking g for a key oard to sort of match this blue light filter look and my icons. Darkish yellow tent. I previously used hackers keyboard. Just got the Google keyboard rn...

>anything but nova
I just don't understand how all these curry ass softwares get used. If you search launcher on play store, Nova is the first and most well received result. If you read literally any guide on android ricing, it's assumed you're usong nova. All the pros in /hbg/ use nova. Where the fuck are you cretins coming from with your shitty ass software? Are you the devs themselves trying to shill your app? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

They all make sense for notification counters. If you don't like them just don't enable them.

How large is your phone screen and resolution out of curiosity?

Icon pack?

Nova

>nova shill clicker working off his bowl of curry

It just werks

Because it works and is flexible. I don't get it how people get so butthurt over stupid shit like android ricing software...

Any sauce on the virus part?

i took a liking in kiss launcher recently. different approach at presenting stuff BUT still missing a usefull widget 'page'.

f-droid.org/packages/fr.neamar.kiss/

Nova is the best

It's the only one with the list view, what the fuck.

I fucking loath the whole "smart"phone aesthetic. I want a shuffling list view, not 4x5 icons with a permanent dock at the bottom.

Uhh Nova has it

I use z launcher. Have used them all but I like it the most.

Can you get that google now slide with nova?

Yea through a companion app

help.teslacoilapps.com/nowcompanion

I use arrow by Microsoft.

i recently reflashed my phone and im
on 7.0.1 now. unfortunately next launcher is glitching. should i use go launcher again? i also tried tsf 3d shell. it has many transition settings but otherwise not much. the only thing im looking for is extreme customization and stuff. maybe someone here knows a nice launcher

Delta
5 inch 1080p

lmao I actually have a phone that is infected so I can send an apk if you want.
It re-installs itself after a few days if you delete it and the only way to get rid of it is to flash a new rom

Fucker cost me 10€ in LTE fees

Smart Launcher is pretty good.

Using it for like 2 years now, bought it for 0.69$

Been using arrow launcher for the last while purely for bing wallpapers , it's fine always thought nova was hideous

Nova because it's being developed together with klwp.

Why isn't lawnchair on fdroid?

I used to use one, but the OnePlus launcher is just good

>somehow it's bad that we have more options
>implying pros use anything but KLWP
don't get me wrong, I use Nova, but I think having other launchers is part of what makes Android great

Which icon pack

Flick launcher is pretty nice, open source and takes on the pixel launcher style with a huge amount of customization

zeam launcher

KISS

nova is best launcher

>KISS
this /thread

Stock.

Here's my nova setup up. Last day with my android, got a deal on iPhone :(
sidenote: Chan Baruza is the best Sup Forums app

Go Launcher

Nah, the BlackBerry KeyOne is already perfect.

ADW

Nova because it's nice looking default and was the easiest to use and maintain out of the few I tested.

this

KLWP is a wallpaper, not a launcher. You use both, baka.

Nova bcs I paid $0.99 for it and MUIU is unbearable

Linux CLI Launcher. There is nothing better!

what happened to fernando and LauncherPro?

did he got assasinated?

Agreed

I used nova, but got tired and now i use kiss launcher.

Can't even see the navbar

I use Nova since 2013 on all my devices. Bought prime too, best launcher in my opinion

You click on the circle or type the name of the app

Nova just werks and it's pretty lightweight. I like how it's faster than touchwiz cancer

i use Smart Launcher Pro 3 with Whicons icon pack

>type the name of the app
>on a touchscreen phone
Do you realize how pants on head retarded you guys are?

It's actually faster than swiping through a bunch of apps

Are you me

SLP3 + Whicons literally best

This Plus, I like to have as little as possible icons on my home screen and I can select the app I wanna use by typing two letters at most.
And even then if I feel like swiping though all the apps, clicking the circle does the job.

If only it had a compact layout

Are there any good FOSS ones? Nova isn't FOSS is it?

Reasonably organized folders are even better. One screen with some folders on it. No more than 2 taps to get to any of my frequently used apps. And then for less frequently used apps it's either search or flip through a few pages.

Of course this all works better if you don't download the app for every damn store you walk into or service you use. Most of those are useless or nearly so, and the website works fine.

I liked icon packs until I'd get a new app and then it'd stand out like a sore thumb unless I find a matching icon for it someplace.

I like zeam launcher

i like z launcher

>Use close source laincher

I don't like icons on my desktop, also, with KISS launcher you can also have your most used apps two taps away or even just one tap if you don't mind them being always visible

Name a good free and open source one then

wallpaper source??

itt shiny pretty botnet skins

Kiss,openlauncher

Nova Prime. Bought it once for a discount and never looked back

do they function the same or better than nova?

>nova
>can't have a wallpaper for app drawer different from the one used on homescreen
Is there a launcher that can do this?

i like nova launcher as well

1/2

2/2

I like Arrow. It's clean, has an vertical scrolling apps list, and Bing wallpapers.

Action Launcher

I'm using xOS launcher l, is it malware lads

Not when clover exists

My eyes!

Atom. It's quite simple And energy efficient.

Used to use Nova on older phones but OnePlus 3T default launcher is pretty good and I don't really rice anymore.

What clock widget is that?

You can do that in two minutes in klwp

This, just wish it didn't lag like fuck on my burner phone when going sanic up the app list

Nice! You were intentionally trying to make it look like shit, right? Because that's an outstanding job