Ryzen is the best thing!

Ryzen is the best thing to happen in CPU's in fucking YEARS.

Competition will push tech forward and everyone is going to benefit!

AMD Fanboys have something to brag about.

Intel Fanboys can stop being ass fucked by intel and get something good.

And everyone else will get faster shit.

I mean look at CPUs in 2000, the Pentium III 800mhz to 1 ghz lets say. 6 years later you are looking at the Pentium 4 with HT and over 3ghz. There is NO comparison. But an i5 2500k is still usable 6 years later. And it fucking sucks. the WHOLE i3/5/7/9 line is just intel pissing out tiny boosts.

in 6 years the Ryzen 3/5/7 and Intel i3/5/7/9 of 2017 better be useless.

>in 6 years the Ryzen 3/5/7 and Intel i3/5/7/9 of 2017 better be useless.

>implying there won't be massive delays for further nm
>implying there won't be overheating problems due to die size which will outweight the speed gains
>implying you can get massive improvements on silicon anymore

lol

Well I kinda agree, but I hate AMD though.
Intel won't be releasing anything worthwhile anytime soon.
Like 2-3 years for something actually worth buying.

>implying you can get massive improvements on silicon anymore
Graphene when?
I know, it's expensive as fuck...

Our chips are still 2d. You can still get massive improvements if we can figure out how to cram transistors into the third dimension. CPU design is also far from optimal.

That's fine you can stay a intel fanboy. and yes this will take some time but Competition is for the best. Its not like intel has no money and cant compete with amd.

>graphmeme

Not coming anytime soon.

>if we can figure

wishful thinking

Silicone is stagnating. feels bad man.
(also nice trips)

if only vega could have similarly disrupted graphics technologies

Man, how the fuck can anyone actually like Intel? Seriously, they're the most disgustingly corrupt, morally bankrupt cunts in the world.

They fucked customers in the ass for years by creating an illegal monopoly by literally paying OEMs not to use competitors products, then raised prices on their own products by ridiculous amounts and dished on tiny improvements for years.

They paid Dell billions to not use AMD processors.

How can a modern consumer ever support a company that fucked them over this bad?

>wishful thinking

we have internet connected computers in our pockets.

Do you have any idea on were tech? I don't you don't in 2000 the idea of an iphone was impossible. GB's of storage, connectivity at the speeds we have, high resolution digital cameras video recording/editing.

No you keep your head up your ass.

Isn't the whole point of graphene that it's just a chain of carbon and thus cheap and available everywhere ?
I know it's the manufacturing process that is complicated, but we keep hearing they'll be able to mass 3D print it soon.tm

>guise, we gots da iphone, that meens anything we dreem of will become true!

>muh flying cars from the 80s!
>muh 150 years lifespan!
>muh cure for cancer!
>muh magical quantum computers!

ok, kid.

Fuck off cultists

but those dancing clean room techs

were talking about computers! so lets bring up things we are working on but have not yet achieved!

Please try to stay on the topic of shrinking and making tech more efficient. I know its hard but I am sure if you are positive that CPU tech is dead you can bring some example.

>cherry pick obscure examples of comic book tier fantasy and comparable it to something that's very possible and already has things that are close to it
example being HBM

also quantum computing is here and could be used for perfectly secure long distance transfer
of data

there are many cures for many types of cancer

new developments in prolonging human life span every day but "muh morals" stop further testing

>tl;dr eat shit headass

AMD forever

he would sooner be right about CPU tech being dead then ever considering we could develop new tech in that space.

quantum anything does not mean shit.

jewish magical science for retards to impress goyim.

show me quantum physics in real life, no? then it's as real as yahweh

>talks about comic book tier fantasy
>proceeds to speak about magical cancer cures (chemoterapy is not a cure) and magical unknown like span prologing developments

You sure you aren't talking about being more healthy drinking your cuck soya powder shakes or something?

(you)

STOP KILLING INTEL YOU PRIVILEGED WHITE NAZI SCUM

So you really have nothing more then memes to spout. So seeing as you think CPU tech is done and cant be pushed any farther why are you here? why not just buy yourself and i9 or threadripper and play games on that for the next 30 years?

Not that user, but it works for QKD devices used by governments, military and banks to distribute encryption keys remotely. Quantum mechanics allow it to be done in such a way that when someone is eavesdropping, it's immediately possible to detect it. There are protocols, like BB84 to securely distribute keys using these devices. It doesn't matter that much what is the truth, what matters is that it works for crypto purposes.

no no you can still be a intel fanboy. in fact like i said when i started this thread. in a couple of years you are going to be getting some sweet new chips.

Pentium 4 makes the pipeline too long
AMD is hailed for a Pentium 3 like pipeline

Core series reverts to a Pentium 3 pipeline
AMD makes the pipeline too long

Core duo series puts two dies on one package
AMD is hailed for unified cores

Intel puts the cores on one package
AMD splits the cores

AMD has been mismanaged into the ground, I'm DONE

>le meme xd

Show me an example of quantum physics in real life, something I can reproduce myself and that follows the scientific method.

I can do that with regular physics.

>science is magic
does it hurt to be this dumb?

also
1.)
>cure
relieve (a person or animal) of the symptoms of a disease or condition.
2.)
>read a book nigger

This is the Sup Forums I want. Very positive posters and not shilling for Apple while thinking about the benefits for everyone.
OP where have you been all my life?

>can't post a cure

Chemotherapy fucks your whole body in hopes of killing off the cancer at the expense of you turning to shit. If you call that a cure, you're a retard.

No real life prolonging shit has been developed, it's a meme from the 90s. Food nowadays is literally shit and will get you to the grave real fast. Diabetes and obesity is on the rise.

Get fucked cockmunching retard.

do you have any idea what you are talking about

Oh I'm just drunk. I mis-typed a bit but I always assume I'm speaking to a somewhat enlightened audience, and even the somewhat enlightened would know exactly what I'm talking about.

holy god you still cant understand my point

you really do have an IQ of 70
congrats you're the dumbest person i have seen all day

go to bed user you drank too much
and when your sober do some research

You have no point because you talk dumb mainstream meme shit that isn't real and won't be.

I bet that at this very moment you feel euhoric for postin those reddit reaction images.

You got rekt, now leave.

>time to cite reddit to try and assblast this guy to make myself feel less like an idiot

"h-ha git rekt scrub"

>can't refute my points
>keeps saying i'm an idiot

This little cuck got out of his safe zona and is throwing a tantrum, lmao.

Don't talk dumb shit next time.

>continues to spew the usual butthurt memes in attempts to validate your point

you cant stop yourself can you

>keeps posting reddit images
>hasn't proven me wrong on anything i said
>i have proven him wrong in everything he said

LOL

>continues to prove my point

>LOLOLOLOLOOL

>still posting reddit memepics being angry as fuck

surprised you haven't called me a shitlord yet. with all the retarded shit you said, you sound like someone who'd watch tbbt lmao

...and heart surgery requires cutting open the chest cavity and splitting the sternum. Brain surgery requires sawing a hole in the skull. Anesthesia has a very small chance of causing coma. Not all medical procedures are 100% safe. What's your point?

this is pathetic

Double slit experiment, shit that was first done 200+ years ago. They just couldn't figure it out until well later.

the truth
it was fun messing with him but desu, im out of shitposts

so good luck with whatever endeavors you get yourself into that you are too dumb to get out of

you're talking about that time when I fucked ur mom and ur sister at the same time?

My fucking sides.

People that hate AMD are the same people that use iPhones and laugh at android users

What