Hey guys

Hey guys,
I'm a digital content creator and im looking for an all around powerful gaming rig and content creating workstation laptop.

What brands should I keep an eye on? Thanks!

>gayming laptop
idfk, Asus?

>digital content creator
Is this what they call meme artisans now?

Alienware

Fuck off YouTuber.

wait for ryzen mobile.

its what everyone who makes shitty tech videos on youtube call themselves
i swear if someone says content creator irl to me i will freak

With laptops you kinda have to buy something pre-finished (why have a laptop for it)

But if you are going to build a powerful computer then you are wasting your money buying pre-built when you can get something equally as powerful for half the price by building it yourself.

it's what we call people who have videos on youtube or who write a blog once in a while.

>What brands should I keep an eye on?

Bad Dragon

I met a 'digital disruptor' and an 'innovation leader' the other day. He makes big money at a serious bank. What the fuck do these titles mean lol.

dont know but these buzzwords like content creator are killing me

Which MacBook should I buy for my job as a programming barista and part-time idea samurai?

the blade x pro 2013 limited edition

>I'm a digital content creator
>looking for a content creating workstation

What does this even mean? You may as well have said

>I'm an artist
>looking for art supplies

How the fuck are we supposed to know if you want paints or clay or fucking crayons?

The perfect Facebook and Adobe Reader machine.

Just help pewds get a laptop, okay? He's having a hard time.

true that.

HP Zbook

>8999.99
ye... id rather buy two bedroom apartment instead of this trashcan

just make tech reviews on youtube and some company will send you a gonzo laptop to review for free. keep this cycle going and accelerate your review business as you get better laptops to review
to start off, steal your rich friends macbook pro to compare finalcut and premier 4k rendering. easy way to launch a youtube channel if you actually know how to edit