You can't post pepe here anymore unless you are willing to risk being sued

You can't post pepe here anymore unless you are willing to risk being sued.

Hows your skin allergy going, m8?

>You can't post pepe here anymore
Good, it's about time that normie meme dies out

Didn't w3c accept DRM media as a standard already?

Pepe turned into the feels badman frog which turned into the current normies frog, which turned into political frog. There's three layers of abstraction there, all layers that give it their own spin and which absolutely don't just copy the origin. It's fair use.

Sup Forums does not officially endorse Pepe or the alt-right.

I'd almost like to see this work, just so I don't have to see any more frogs, but Matt is a retard if he thinks any court will rule in his favor.

Good luck trying to sue people sharing pepe memes in court for copyright infringement.

>parodies of my character for non-business use are illegal reeeeeeee
Ok there Matt
Pepetearsoflaughter.jpg

>Matt is a retard
Duh

>weakling face allergies
rohan pls...

is this... dare i say... the year of apu?

Lots of people have pollen allergies. It's more just a highly sensitive immune system. It's working a little to well if you will.

This is going to backfire quickly. Within a matter of days people are going to start making the most offensive Pepes you can imagine and putting "Copyright Matt Furie" in the corner.

Is this a fair use issue?
Or is this concerning the original image?

How is this Sup Forums related though? This isn't even software license related.

eh

Wow, learn how to screenshot properly you psoriasis cunt

>To Far-Right
good thing Sup Forums is Far-left

>Beastie customarily carries a trident to symbolize a the frequent project 'forking' in the BSD community [3].

Holy fucking kek

this is why openbsd is superior

This site is so far right, they haven't even attempted to go after us. Scared, they are.

OpenBSD uses a fucking blowfish with smug nigger lips. It's akin to smug Pepe tbqh familia.

>you can't use parodies of my creation unless I agree with how they're being used
Never mind it's been copied so many times that it's basically as ubiquitous as the band-aid

more like far up its own ass

This doesn't matter to IP law.

IP law is fucking retarded, I'm not denying that. Good luck enforcing it though

he has songs and cool little scenarios. i like to go to openbsd just to see what meme they have every few years.

Dumb frog posters, score one for the boys back home!!!

This isn't far-right website. We Sup Forums are centrists, 'skeptics' like /sci/ if you will. If they want to sue a board, head to Sup Forums

Apu belongs to /bant/

I don't even have any. I'm using a pass bought with bitcoin, and operating with a VPN active. He's welcome to try and find me.

>Dumb frogposters might become banned because hiro wants to avoid lawsuit
There is literally nothing wrong with this