Speccy Thread

Show us what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125951&cm_re=gtx_1050_low_profile-_-14-125-951-_-Product
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why only 1 stick of ram?

Next to upgrade is the ram

who still /2500k/ here
(though I think I'll build an entire new pc next year.)

Who else is Mini Itx here?

Shitposting machine

Meh

drive setup pic plz

no bully plz

mfw anybody trusts Piriform after their unnecessarily hectic update pushes distributed malware

it was only the 32bit version of ccleaner and I'm using the portable version of speccy

This happened after Avast bought Piriform. Blame Avast.

How out of balance is this thing?
the processor and mobo were rage purchase after my previous combo commited sudoku

Seems balanced to me

speccy shows my cpu temps as averaging around 60, occt shows 35. What do?

I have a ryzen 1600X.

Needs an ssd

Had one but it pooped out on me.

Might get a samsung SSD some time.

Thanks mate
I thought pairing a dualcore with a 7950 might hold it back

i bought it from a physical store and the i3 was the only cpu that wasnt extremely overpriced

is this some kind of chinese bootleg speccy?

I have a 850 and 960 evo no complaints here

what in the fuck?

You doent see that coming!

Had to cut cost somewhere, I'm planning on getting a 16gb 3200mhz kit pretty soon

whats up with the strange characters? are you brazilian?

Main / Render / Gaming PC

I set the fan at 100% and overclocked to 3.8 on the stock cooler. Even at 100% you can barely hear the fan, AMD did a really good job with the wraith coolers.

My 2nd PC is mini-ITX. It stands in my TV rack. Still enough space for a dedicated graphics card, if guests decide to bring one. That TV is 4K, but the GT can't output it.

mem

I don't think he's Brazilian but YOU just proved that you are American.

why

Made me laugh

screenfetch for linux

r-r8 pls

I heard Speccy is shit now.
What program should we move to, Sup Forumsuys?

benis

Screenfetch for windows is a thing too.

My boy, you can get 3.5-3.6 at 1.05-1.1v

No way, mine bluescreens at less than 1.27 at 3.7.
I have it at 3.1 or 3.5 most of the time anyway at stock voltage because I really don't get much of a performance gain in anything but rendering with 3.7 and up.

This is literally the first attempt after getting it, I didn't bother tweeking it even once, I'm sure I could get better numbers than this.

Reporting in. I want to upgrade my board/cpu/ram eventually but haven't been compelled to yet. Maybe next year if I can save up a nice chunk of change.

Could such a wide variance be attributed to silicon lottery?
I actually had to mess around with voltages a lot because I was bluescreening after playing Battlefield 1 for 30 minutes at lower voltages.

It seems to be stable at 3.5 at 1.12v for now, but I'm sure that if I push it with a game or some Cinebench it will crash.

Don't know, haven't crashed once.

I've read that some people are stable at 3.6ghz at 1.087v, I'm sure the motherboard and bios have a big effect on this.

Bios is updated, I don't know. Maybe I'm just unlucky.
I was already unlucky with my RAM, bought a 3200Mhz kit and I can't get it past 3000Mhz without failure to post. I have it at 2966Mhz.

Yeah voltages seem to be vastly different for different people. I had to go all the way up to 1.325v just to get a stable 3.8, anything higher then that just crashes as soon as I run any program. I can't even hit 3.9 at 1.45v.

ma niggas

I think I need an upgrade....

I got unlucky as well with my ram, in a different manner though. My old pc died and I had to get one in a hurry, the store closest to my home ran out of ALL ram above 2133. Including single sticks.

yes sir you do. Go for ryzen, best price to performance right now or wait for coffee lake. currently the i5 is dead until coffee lake comes out with 2 more cores.

>6700k
>1080
>brazillian

I got very unlucky too when building this computer.
I wanted to buy new thermal paste for my old computer because I was going to repurpose it as a gaming station for my little brother, and so I wanted to replace the paste on the cooler.
It was Wednesday, I went to the store they said "sorry it's not here, will be here tomorrow".
Go on Thursday, "sorry, not here yet, probably here tomorrow".
Go on Friday "not here yet, will arrive next week"
Got mad, ordered it from the internet and got it in the morning on Monday.
Had to go to the store anyway to pick up a cable for the screen since I only had DVI and my little brother's monitor was VGA only.
Turns out the pate arrived, same brand/product I bought online, for half the price.

My nigga indeed. Upgraded from a 3570k a couple of weeks ago. Ryzen is so good. I've noticed a massive performance increase in PS, AE, C4D, Max and obviously render times are cut much shorter and I can keep doing stuff while shit renders without hiccups.

help. give me a graphics card suggestion. im running a shitbox and I need something cheap enough so my room isn't a fucking sauna

gtx 1050, anything higher will probably be bottlenecks by that core 2 quad.

also get 4 more gigs of ram

thanks man. I hope it fits my desktop tower.

they make low profile 1050s that will fit in a compact case. here's one on newegg for $119

forgot link

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125951&cm_re=gtx_1050_low_profile-_-14-125-951-_-Product

More like who 32nm here? the offerings from AMD and intel still run strong even though the FX line had really crappy cores.

Oh shit, it's my 990FXA GAMING nigga.

Bet you negroes forgot about that Broadwell with baller igpu's

>1.39 Volts
Doesnt it melt down??

>tfw your SSD is the hottest thing in your case

No, that's even what my board defaults to, I don't even know if my board has LLC built in because it will dip to the bios set vcore of 1.384 under full load, and I hear the chip can take 1.5V, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Actually, 1.360 is it's true default vcore under load, but when I set a static +0.0000 vcore without the power saving crap, it's 1.384.

I second this.

hello friend