Vega and ryzen products on """12nm""" next year

vega and ryzen products on """12nm""" next year

What happened to 7nm?

nothing, this is just a revised 14nm node that' hitting early next year
7nm is H2

>GF
>overpromising and underdelivering
that's a first

there is no vega here, just ryzen. I'm expecting 4.4 ghz boost clock.

>Papermaster

This isn't the 7nm node, it's 14nm++ they've rebranded.

meanwhile intel is soon going to release their 14nm+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
AMD is finished

>it's 14nm++ they've rebranded.
Is this like Subway selling 11" footlongs

Basically yes
>he guys if we tweak 14nm we can shave a nanometer or two of-
>REBRAND THAT SHIT WE 12NM NOW

This is pretty good for anyone who's about to upgrade desu

201nm?

X58 still going strong after 8 years, might as well make it an even 10 at this point.

X58 is a beast of a platform if you managed to get a good board for it and can keep the CPU cool. Them Xeons will fly when overclocked.

DELETTTTTTTT. PLSS I BEG YOU

Yeah got an X5650 @ 4.2-4.4 GHz on an Asus P6T Deluxe with 16 GiB of RAM. Feels good man.

I have the same chip on a X58A-UD3R. It's capable of 4.4ghz, but I lack the cooling necessary to keep a handle on the heat. The lack of more direct access to the CPU voltage sensor is also a bit a pain in the ass.

>so autistic that he counted all of the plus sings to get to 201

Kys

I still rock a Noctua U12P, it can hit mid-80s in summer doing encoding but otherwise runs cool enough. I think I use 1.35 V for VCore.

Ah, you have a better chip than i do. Mine needs 1.41v just to pass Cinebench R15, and likely needs more for actual stability. My crap PSU is probably not helping either.

>high volume
It's so people can buy stuff.

It's actually 202, he's retarded either way

12nm=14nm++ or whatever. They just rebranded it. This isn't 7nm.

Still performance.

>Papermaster

>Amd:we will go straight to 7nm
>Amd now: we will do a ((12mm) revision

Do you really believe that amd wasn't going to Jew out and cash more on idiots? 7nm is 2019 at earliest on amd

there was literally an 14nm+ on the roadmap, stop talking out of your ass

So when exactly will next ryzen come out?
I wanted to make ryzen build at the end of the year and I dont know if I should wait for the new one

it's still unknown if there will be a full refresh using 12LP or if it's just Raven ridge, nevertheless it's still a marginal performance jump, not really worth it if you have a 14nm ryzen cpu
I'd wait a bit more to see what AMD is actually going to do with this 12nm node before making any decisions

kys winnigger

Faggot AMD shills over hyping as usual.

nothing. Zen 2 is still planned for late 2018 early 2019 on 7nm.
This is zen+ (not officially named) that was supposed to be on 14nm+. It will be on 12 LP, named ryzen 2000 and compete with core 8000.