/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Old News
• user wonders why the Roidmi 3 is cheaper on Gearbest than on AliExpress
• user's lightsaber was barred entry into the UK
• Cubot has been embedding malware in their phones
• user recs this EDC cable/powerbank pouch • Gearbest has put the KZ ES3 back on sale, this time they're $10 with coupon KZES3 >News
• Singapore based user had to order his Xiaomeme pen from Lazada because Gearbest doesn't want to ship to his country • user got a new stand comes back with even more pictures and chink shit to show • user got lucky and managed to snag a 99% discount on the Edifier K550 reviews it and provides vocaroo samples of the mic quality final thoughts • user's new ZS5 shows up apparently there's a new batch of ZS5's with a noticeable difference in sound turns out that user did get V2 of the ZS5 • user got a phoneholder for his PS4 Controller • user reviews the KZ ZSE • user's new lapel microphone doesn't work also got EEPROM flasher with the pins bent
• Another case of pins bent to shit
• user's dog isn't too happy about user's addiction to chink shit
• user gets a Chink vacuum robot and is over the moon with how useful it is

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Small-Sebenza-21-Folding-Blade-Knives-D2-Blade-Titanium-TC4-Handle-Tactical-Camping-Knife-Pocket-Outdoor/32794181917.html
t.me/chinkshitgeneral
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Professional-Automatic-Wire-Striper-Cutter-Stripper-Crimper-Pliers-Terminal-Tool/32354388626.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Latest-LCR-T4-ESR-Meter-Transistor-Tester-Diode-Triode-Capacitance-Mos-Mega328-Transistor-Tester-CASE/32788437678.html
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_568071.html
aliexpress.com/item/Spoonfeeding/32777744905.html
ebay.com/itm/Heavy-Duty-Wire-Stripper-Crimper-Cutter-Auto-Adjustable-Terminal-Pliers-0-2-6mm/182294868775
ebay.com/itm/Wire-Cable-Terminal-Crimper-Stripper-Multifunctional-Crimping-Adjustable-/252566544405
aliexpress.com/item/Customer-customization-For-Poster-retro-nostalgia-kraft-paper-wall-sticker-vintage-poster/32737848820.html
cafago.com/en/p-c4241-5.html
cafago.com/en/p-v3127.html
getvobot.com/clock
aliexpress.com/item/32723721837/32723721837.html
aliexpress.com/item/32768489529/32768489529.html
aliexpress.com/item/Summer-Style-Letter-Printing-cup-American-Story-Glass-Bottle-Vintage-Jar-Juice-Drinking-Bottle-with-straw/32816086816.html
aliexpress.com/item/32813402631/32813402631.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Ocean-World-Animal-Cartoon-3D-Shark-Mugs-Hand-Painting-Ceramic-Cup-Coffee-Milk-Tea-Mug-Drinkware/3092118_32833467617.html
aliexpress.com/item/32828836071/32828836071.html
aliexpress.com/item/Full-Cover-Tempered-Glass-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Pro-Note-4X-Redmi-4-Pro-4A/32800499131.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-MSVII-Brand-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-4-phone-case-Silicone-scrub-cover-Luxury-Silm-Hard-Frosted/32770710483.html
aliexpress.com/item/slim-soft-tpu-phone-Cases-for-xiaomi-redmi-note-4x-note-4-3D-Relief-Dragon-black/32795245239.html
world.taobao.com/item/558779235000.htm
geekbuying.com/item/Global-Version-XIAOMI-Redmi-4X-3GB-32GB-Smartphone---Gold-377570.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Easykey-Portable-Mini-25-Key-USB-MIDI-Keyboard-Controller-25-Velocity-sensitive-Mini-keyboard/32801035056.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just bought a xiaomi mi box 4k for my grandma

Should i just do it?

aliexpress.com/item/Small-Sebenza-21-Folding-Blade-Knives-D2-Blade-Titanium-TC4-Handle-Tactical-Camping-Knife-Pocket-Outdoor/32794181917.html

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

I doubt it'd work since the third part apps had to reverse engineer the protocol.
Mi Fit works fine for me. I've also tried gadgetbridge (free) and Notify & Fitness (some features are payed for but no ads in the free version), both are good too and have no ads.
There's also Tools & Mi Band but I haven't tried it since there's no way of trying it without paying first.

^ mental heath awareness check

not for you user, for retarded keyboard faggot

What did I get?

(Hint: the tube isn't a dildo)

I'm guessing the tube might be a mouse pad

'silicone sculpture'?

a gay ass poster

I'll start with the boring stuff. The first one contains wire strippers. Quite nice for the price.

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

When someone has your back, they are there to support you unconditionally.
When life seems to blindside you with undesirable events, they’re there for you without complaint,
supporting you in your moment of need, not for their own selfish, self gratifying reasons,
but because your well being to them is foremost in their mind and heart.
A lover not only does the above, but is flexible in mind and heart to make the necessary changes and sacrifices in their own lives if they know it is something that enhances yours.

screen protector

The second one is component tester, not sure how accurate it is but who cares.

whats /csg/ opinion of wish?

Chink shit for "normies" Wish makes money through charging for shipping even though it's actually funded by the Chinese gov. and should be free, they also sell countless fake capacity flash drives and fake headphones too.

Yeah, it's a poster.

that's not a poster it's just a printed image on A4 paper. why even bother with chinks instead of printing it yourself

link to wire strippers?

It's A3. I somehow doubt that local printing company that prints on A3 with colour on kraft paper would be cheaper than 2$ I paid for this.

Not the same seller, but the same strippers.

aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Professional-Automatic-Wire-Striper-Cutter-Stripper-Crimper-Pliers-Terminal-Tool/32354388626.html

I want to make more weeb custom playing cards, but they haven't been on sale in ChinkCow for years. Anyone knows if there are any alternatives?

Link?

Another user was happy with it:

disgusting

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Latest-LCR-T4-ESR-Meter-Transistor-Tester-Diode-Triode-Capacitance-Mos-Mega328-Transistor-Tester-CASE/32788437678.html

Yeah, I've bought some wirestrippers similar like that one ages ago and it's great.

Is there a shop where you can get custom daki's made?

last night i posted a shitty tablet i was planning to use just for civ 5 and got no responses before i went to bed. this morning i found one with much better specs, can anybody vouch for this or point me to a better deal? civ 5 is my benchmark.

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_568071.html

and the ugly people losers is still going to lie and say dont cock block while try to hurt the awesome people and the attrative loser people and the ugly people losers is still everywhere and lie about being ugly and hurt people while being ugly like the ugly guys losers and beyonce

I assume that there is much bigger room to mess up the print than printing on A3. If you only want one deck, it's probably going to cost you a fortune, if you are going to print in hundreds, buying locally is wiser. Good luck user.

Looks like it.

aliexpress.com/item/Spoonfeeding/32777744905.html

cheaper on fleabay
ebay.com/itm/Heavy-Duty-Wire-Stripper-Crimper-Cutter-Auto-Adjustable-Terminal-Pliers-0-2-6mm/182294868775

where did you get it printed?

Any cheap novelty gifts? Preferably web stuff.

Weeb stuff, rather.

actually scratch that, this is the cheapest one on there
ebay.com/itm/Wire-Cable-Terminal-Crimper-Stripper-Multifunctional-Crimping-Adjustable-/252566544405

why not just buy a small laptop? a game like civ will use the whole tablet's battery in 10min.

touch controls.

aliexpress.com/item/Customer-customization-For-Poster-retro-nostalgia-kraft-paper-wall-sticker-vintage-poster/32737848820.html

Just link whatever you want printed in message box you get when ordering.

you bought the old version

For that money you can almost buy a 4GB Surface 3. The RAM is smaller, but everything else (build quality, reliability, touch responsiveness , display quality etc will blow that chink convertible out of the water.

Get chink'd, 128GB microsd card for $11.49 with coupon STC42
cafago.com/en/p-c4241-5.html

Why don't you stream the game from your desktop ? Would be much better for your battery.

And bit better deal, "Vobot Smart Alarm Clock with Amazon Alexa"-botnet for $42.96 with coupon V3127SA
cafago.com/en/p-v3127.html
getvobot.com/clock

both decent ideas, though i don't think the touch controls work via in home streaming. at least, not last i checked. i'll checka gain. thanks

I knew it was a scam website

kys

finally there's a swastika spinner and a star of david spinner on ali
long have I waited

FRESH MEMES INCOMING

Totally Safe Trust Me Protective Beekeeper Suit
$37.70/€31,84
aliexpress.com/item/32723721837/32723721837.html

Autism Hat
$5.53/£4.15
aliexpress.com/item/32768489529/32768489529.html

Fuck The World Drinking Jars
£6.56/$8.74
aliexpress.com/item/Summer-Style-Letter-Printing-cup-American-Story-Glass-Bottle-Vintage-Jar-Juice-Drinking-Bottle-with-straw/32816086816.html

BBQ Meat Branding Iron With Changeable Letters - OWN your steak
$7.26/£5.45
aliexpress.com/item/32813402631/32813402631.html

3D Shark Shaped Mug
£14.25/$18.99
aliexpress.com/store/product/Ocean-World-Animal-Cartoon-3D-Shark-Mugs-Hand-Painting-Ceramic-Cup-Coffee-Milk-Tea-Mug-Drinkware/3092118_32833467617.html

Nunchaku Shaped Whisky Flasks
$10.19/£7.65
aliexpress.com/item/32828836071/32828836071.html

>yfw it's 128 gigaBIT

A lot of you guys bought Redmeme Note 4 Global.
I wager some of you bought cases and screen protectors too.
I bought aliexpress.com/item/Full-Cover-Tempered-Glass-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Pro-Note-4X-Redmi-4-Pro-4A/32800499131.html and aliexpress.com/item/Original-MSVII-Brand-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-4-phone-case-Silicone-scrub-cover-Luxury-Silm-Hard-Frosted/32770710483.html because they were recommended by somebody ITT.
The case doesn't stick from the front at all so it doesn't protect the phone (and I decide I don' liek hard cases). The screen protector has strange irregular colorful circles (that sometimes disappear, sometimes move to a different part of the screen).

Anybody can recommend a good soft case that will stick out at least a bit on the front?
Anybody knows a good screen protector?

fug i actually want that branding iron and those flasks

i have this one, it sticks in the front and also on the camera hole so i suppose that is what you are looking for:
aliexpress.com/item/slim-soft-tpu-phone-Cases-for-xiaomi-redmi-note-4x-note-4-3D-Relief-Dragon-black/32795245239.html
Also it came with a free tempered glass protector, but yours sounds like it have some dust particles and that is what causes the circles.

preorders for the walnut v3 are available
price is ~$50, will probably be closer to 70 or 80 when it is listed on aliexpress
world.taobao.com/item/558779235000.htm

Not possible, I used water and soap (you put the screen on while it's wet, it removes all the dust, at least as long as the screen was thoroughly cleaned and there's not a lot of filth).
I suspect the problem is this 2.5D bullshit.
Does your screen protector cover the whole screen?

cont
The buttons look pretty shit, how hard is it to use them when phone is in pocket?

>walnut
>tft screen

Wait what

What's the best chink Bluetooth speaker? Taotronix Pulse X looks great but I can't find anywhere to buy it.

>world.taobao.com/item/558779235000.htm
Water & soap? Just use the provided wet and dry cleaning pads that come with the screen protector.

Obviously, but depending on how dusty your room is you can still get a mote of dust or two if you don't use water and soap. Other people recommend doing it in the bathroom a there's less dust thanks to the high humidity.

About to buy a Xiaomi Redmi 4x.
Anything I should know before I buy? (alternatives, concerns, pros/cons)
I just need a phone around 100 USD that I can flash with LineageOS.
Also my first time buying chink shit so any advice would be appreciated.

nth for it's bullshit KZ have changed the ZS5's just when I've ordered them

Are chink switches any good? Any Recommendations? Im running out of ports on my router.

WHERE DA MEMES AT BOIS

get a 4 global, be sure that is a snapdragon one.

Any news from Bunker user?

I actually just bought the 4x global with snapdragon processor. Any particular reason though? I know next to nothing about smart phones.

geekbuying.com/item/Global-Version-XIAOMI-Redmi-4X-3GB-32GB-Smartphone---Gold-377570.html

4x global has more bands so you are getting better reception if you are in europe/asia/latin america (The US have some weird ass snowflake ones so i am not sure about that)

For installing LineageOs you will need compatible hardware and snapdragon works for it, mediakek is a PoS.

Alright, thanks man.

I read about v2 of KZ zs5 so I immediately went ahead a checked mine and there's only a single driver (single circle) and it means it's v1

I already hate how highs overpower everything else on this thing (They're well defined but way too ear piercing for my taste). Making highs even more powerful and I would have tossed it in the trash.

nice

So are these worth buying for shits & giggles? Or will I get cancer

All these wire strippers are shit. If you're just a hobbyist who strips low gauge solid-core wire, I guess it's OK. If you're a professional electrician, stay away from that shit and buy something better.
If you're a hobbyist electronics guy, stay away from that shit because it will work like shit on high gauge wire or braided wire.
After using all kinds of wire strippers over the past decade, I recommend Knipex. Buy them used. You'll never want to use anything else.
Maybe chinks have knocked it off? No idea. If they have, please link so I can buy a pair.
But yeah, this is the bee's knees when it comes to stripping wires... it's automatic, doesn't damage the wire and you don't have to adjust for wire gauges.

it's fake! won't even have 8GB of usable space.
you're better off buying branded fakes and reselling it to retards in ghettos.

Thinking of buying a Qube mix plus to take notes on since my X220T isn't really a good note taking experience, accuracy problems are just frustrating. Anybody have any experience? Will I run into the same issues? I am a bit of a shitty note taker so maybe it won't fix my issues anyways

Don't get me started. I hope I don't get the shitty v2. My order was around middle August from a flash sale on gearbest.

Just a tip for people who want to buy chinkcopters - always get some extra batteries with your order and a multi-battery charger for a good measure.
My JJRC H31 has arrived, but the spare batteries have not and I feel blueballed

Both

Shit guys, I ordered the ZS5 but (thankfully?) Gearbest is taking forever to ship them out.

Should I cancel because of the v2 stuff? What's the new meme-earphone?

Just pray for the ZS6 to be better.

Just got my Easykey.25 mini usb midi keyboard, I'll take pics as soon as I put my daughter to sleep. Already having a blast fucking around with synths in FL studio, best chink purchase so far!

Damn, it looks like the ZS6 might have 2 BA drivers in the nozzles too.

Fucking GB and KZ.

Cancel and wait for ZS6 reviews

I see, well I never looked into it, I just used the cleaning pads and applied the protector here at my pc desk.

What is that?

I've used the other style one on stranded wire like for extension cords and stuff without any problems for years. The only mistake I made was using it to strip off the 1/3" thick outer layer of an extension cable since that messed up the middle of the teeth but even then it still worked.
I've never seen or used the Knipex one so I can't comment on that one.

So what's the deal with the ZS5's? Not much better than the ZS3's?

Knockoff orbeez. 10000 per pack

any deals on microSD class 10 cards? looking for 16 or 32GB but they're all expensive. Maybe $0.50 cheaper than local.... plus I don't have to wait 60 days to get it.
Sucks how there's no cheap shit anymore.

How much?

Just because KZ fucked up tuning doesn't mean ba in nozzle is bad.
If it gets too bad damp it with some foam/cotton.

There were much much better than zs5. But kz went ahead, overengineered and ruined them.

Of course ba in nozzle isn't bad that's where they are supposed to be.

>water and soap
Well that explains the circles you did this yourself dum dum, use the wet wipes included with the screen protector next time

It was $32.55 when I got it, it's a dollar more right now.
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Easykey-Portable-Mini-25-Key-USB-MIDI-Keyboard-Controller-25-Velocity-sensitive-Mini-keyboard/32801035056.html

til trying to fix shit (and failing) == overengineering

do you make music? are the keys pretty good to press