Battlestations thread

Post em

come on bro that was almost sick but the keyboard and mouse should be on a glasstop coffee table. and wireless.

you got them on a wall.

This is a hidden pc build i just did. The monitors sit atop the fireplace mantle while the pc is behind the wall.

The sound is from a sony soundbar and subwoofer. I put the subwoofer up in the ceiling rafters and it makes a nice acoustic effect. I needed an extra long digital optical cable as well as some longer hdmi cables. Usb extensions allow the keyboard and mouse to reach the table.

I am having one issue with the left monitor. Sometimes during video transitions from one scene to another the left monitor turns off and on after a second. It does have the longest cable. Could this be lag?

They can be removed. That just how i store them because ive got a young child and this way they cant reach anything. Pic related.

What the fuck are you doing

at least the moon shine jug is at eye level. good on ya pops

those monitor are just too small at that distance

It would make more sense to just have your three monitors set on that coffee table. The audio is a cool idea but the placement of those monitors is meme tier. Not trying to be a dick, it just seems very impractical.

Holy shit it looks so fucking stupid

Good job, OP. Made me kek

I feel sorry for your neck

I feel so bad at laughing at this due to the situation you had to build this for and probably the effort to do so, but it looks so fucking STUPID HAHAHAHA

also old thread still going

check the catalog first stupid

I have a question:

Why?

Why what?

>
>
>
>
>
>

Not a problem really. The couch / table height is an issue though.

I just increase text and icon size. If i had the monitors on the table they would be destroyed within an hour as i have a kid.

Wouldn't it be more practical to go with a projector at this point?

It would be more practical to put the kid up for adoption too.

Breeding only brings problems

This whole thread

Says the guy who never had a say in the matter.

Don't change the subject. Breeding is morally and ethically indefensible.

Clean up your house you fucking faggot. The floor looks dirty as fuck.

Passing down your genetic information to the next generation is the primary goal of all living things.
You'll just never be able to achieve it.

fucking retarded.

Go buy a bag of zip ties.

>Passing down your genetic information to the next generation is the primary goal of all living things.
Please explain to me how this is a good thing.

And stop trying to insult someone you don't know on the internet.

It's not a good or a bad thing, it's just life.

And you'll always be a virgin, so you've officially failed at life.

trust me, I plan on it.

Very creative OP. You will make it far in life.
Don't let the dorks here tell you otherwise.

Sex is great man, but also irrelevant to the discussion.

It's really hard to justify bringing another human being into this already overpopulated world. There's no species survival argument. Heck, one could argue that the environmental impacts of further overpopulation are more likely to be the end of our race.

You could look at it from a human race perspective.
But you could also look at it from the perspective of your genetic legacy. That little bit of you continuing to survive in your absence.

That just seems like an excuse to giving in to biological imperative.

idk user I feel like we should know better by now

You know who you remind me of? That intelligent, financially responsible couple at the beginning of Idiocracy.

that's awful. like your house is nice but that setup is awful.

triscreen gaming sucks
the monitors are tiny
and your head needs to be tilted up all the time

0/10 comfort

>That just seems like an excuse to giving in to biological imperative.

why do you need an excuse for that?

and why is it a bad thing?

You're just a sack of meat blood and bones. You only exist because of a long line of procreation for procreation's sake.

>when you have to use 3 monitors to get some decent horizontal resolution because you don't have the vertical real estate for a tv

Why not just get one long monitor, OP?
That just looks dumb.

No mean comments okay?

Yee

How many dollaridoos in this?

Sure, lets go with that.

>computer: $1.4k
>21:3 monitor: $125 (Black Friday Deal)
>Refurbished 16:9 monitor: $150
>Midi fighter Classic: $95
>Akai MPK mini: $75
>Audio interface: $100
>Audio Technica ath-m50x: $160
>Pioneer xdj-rx (in the back):$1.2k
>logitech c920 $90
>Logitech g810: $110
>logitech G502: $60

Might be doing away with the Akai Mini soon. wanna get more keys other than 2 octaves.

This is almost as bad as OP.

Your battlestation looks like it belongs in a poor person's house in the early 2000s

are you spiderman

I spend my life bullshtring uni and fapping my way to a MD. Fuck it, I would say this is my masterbation station, but that is a Android phone, or a librebooted x61 lol.

THIS!

gay/10

Please self-immolate below.

sell the kid and buy a desk