>invents touch screen phone
>tells Obama education crippled by unions
>against regulations
>eventually became friends with Bill Gates
>hated Android and Google

Was Steve /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-5WgcMV_o
forbes.com/sites/drewhansen/2013/12/19/myth-busted-steve-jobs-did-listen-to-customers/
tomsguide.com/us/iphone-8-benchmarks-fastest-phone,review-4676.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-pFpv0Im1UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, Bill is.

>died of aids

Dead miserable cancer
Wife fuck some brown guy and spend money him
First daughter don't see one penny Steve jobs.

>doesn’t give a shit what consumer thinks
i thought this was bad

>First daughter don't see one penny Steve jobs.

you have to go poo in loo pajeet

If it was bad they wouldn't have made money. Theoretically anyway. I don't think most consumers actually know what they want. They certainly don't know what they need. I don't like Apple or Jobs, but he was good at what he did, which was convincing people they needed what he was offering them.

ok buddy keep complaining about privacy and hating companies like intel who care more about profits than you while also saying you respect that ideology

Good business leaders don’t give the people what they want.
They give the people what they don’t know they want yet.

Wtf I love literally every company now except the ones I used to like

This^^
If you cater to the people's wishes you end up with a shit product because they don't know what they want/need.

>thinking Steve would ever offshore design to Pajeets

Intel is the opposite of Apple under Steve.

>>invents touch screen phone
The fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

Then you're a retard, cause he succeeded

Also
>inb4 some more retarded shit
Giving the people what they don’t know they want yet =/= trying to give them what they know they DONT want.

>Wife fuck some brown guy and spend money him
You have to go back, Pajeet

Well... Invented the capacitive touch screen phone maybe?
Also, most of you will never know the true joy of using a device like this in its prime year.

Tells you a lot about why Linux desktop is a joke.

So sad that HTC is dying such an ugly death, getting bought by Google.

They were the only Asian company that had some degree of originality and good taste.

>playing Orions in class

>Was Steve /ourguy/?
Yes, without a doubt.

the best thing he/apple did was accelerate the death of flash by several years at the least

>200Mhz processor
>ran PlayStation emulator playing final fantasy tactics (at half speed) and snes emulator
>predictive T9 text input was faster and more accurate than iPhone keyboard and only with one hand
>already had handwriting into text conversion input mode
>programmable hardware keys
>micro sd slot
>better than modern windows mobile OS
Idk how Apple was able to compete honestly.

We are one people

Confirmed antiglobalist.

>redpilled
>ate squirrel droppings as cure for cancer

>Idk how Apple was able to compete honestly.
By making the iphone completely idiot proof
"it just werks"

Excellent marketing department.
Seriously aside from capacitive touch screens there really wasn't anything good brought to the table with that first iPhone.

People back then were more amazed by accelerometer based bowling apps than anything else. I remember working retail and customers with iPhones coming to show off that it has apps.
I know, but capacitive is just so superior and it took everyone else so goddamn long to catch on

>I know, but capacitive is just so superior and it took everyone else so goddamn long to catch on
I agree completely, but the capabilities and potential of smartphones before dwarfs what they have become today. Could you imagine what Symbian and Windows Mobile would be like on modern hardware?

Based Bill.

Idk about Symbian, I always thought it was a meme phone for pajeets and Russians. Symbian was basically ground zero for Whatsapp though wasn’t it?
Windows mobile was definitely abandoned too early, and had they polished it, it would be pretty amazing today. Windows Phone wouldn’t be such a meme. It would basically be Microsoft’s android killer. Instead they built a bargain brand iPhone

XEROX BTFO.

>>invents touch screen phone
Opinion discarded.

The shitty thing is that Windows Phone was still far better than android in terms of a stable and smooth experience.
I've been using a Nexus 6p and aside from the camera it feels like a heaping pile of dogshit when compared to the HTC Windows Phone I had before

RedBilled

>joy of using a device like this
>winmo
>joy

Good guys die first.

Consumers are eaters. They don't think. They eat. Hence the name.

You decide what they like. They don't have brains to think for themselves, they eat whatever the fuck you put in front of them so long as you lube it up with enough advertising/brainwashing.

The eaters only reject your products if they are obscenely, supremely, terrible -- and believe me, eaters can stomach some pretty disgusting stuff, especially with good advertising masking the flavor.

DELED DIS

No drivers strikes again

>trusting (((medical doctors)))

>implying your biometric ID is not encrypted on your device

A11 has a dedicated AI chip so they don’t need to do work in the cloud like fagdroid.

6/10 have a (you)

/comfy/?

I will say it is a shame to see photos of Steve right before his (preventable) death compared to old photos of him.
>it will happen to us all in the end
spooky

with apple recently killing of cookies on iPhones i now see something that i havent seen for a long time: Apple is not the hero we deserve but the one we need.
>police wants to unlock iPhone of some guy, apple says fuck off we care about privacy we wont help
>iPhone 5S still got newest update so even poorer people can get all the new stuff
>stuff is overpriced but because of that everything works and is smooth. iPhone 7 does better than the OnePlus5 for example, even with worse specs. Hardware and software by same company.
>Same with macs, Final Cut Pro exports faster than any other cutting tool.
>oriented on selling hardware and media, so they wont sell your data to advertisers

i have an Android personally but i dont hate apple anymore, theres no reason to. If someone wants to buy their products there are plenty good reasons.

Fuck off shill.

Exact reason why I'm even considering apple next smart phone purchase.

People think more expensive=better product and apple capitalized on that
They're literally making billions off of retards

You’re seeing the light.

Now you have to just realize your android phone is a botnet.

>Apple isn’t better

Show me s higher Geekbench.

already realized this long ago. Still going with it because it can do much more than an iPhone. But if iPhones ever become as open as android i will switch in a heartbeat

>Geekbench

Show me a benchmark that doesn't run entirely in L1 cache and ignores 99% of the CPU.

Why do Apple products always perform great in synthetic benchmarks yet get absolutely destroyed in real world usage?

Android is an open platform iOS is not.

As much as google is disgusting and needs to be stopped, android is FAR better than your walled garden crap you get from apple.

We’re comparing Arm to Arm. What don't you understand?

Arm vs x86 discussions are irrelevant.

Show me a mobile phone with a higher Geekbench.

>We’re comparing Arm to Arm.
This is why iToddlers are UNIVERSALLY regarded as technology illiterate troglodytes.

Show me an iPhone that isn't total fucking laggy trash in real world usage.

>pancreas cancer
>preventable death

>steve blowjobs was literally killed by P.C.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

He even wants (and actively tries) to genocide all niggers.

>Show me an iPhone that isn't total fucking laggy trash in real world usage.
Every single one.

>t. iToddler

>cancer
>AIDS

>Every single one.
>the world of applel cuckolds

It’s small things like this, things that don’t come into the raw specs of devices that really add up to make Android superior

iToys are disposable phones and obsolete the day you buy them. They have no support. That's why they're so cheap ($29/mo). You get security updates and OS upgrades when you buy a new phone. That's it.

PS: Biggest retards are people who spend >$400 on an iToy. iToddler sheep are the biggest idiots ever.

TAKE THE REDBILL, BRAH

>$1,000 for outdated chink shit
>"cheap"

kike

Mark Zuckerberg wears a custom shirt (singular) with 3 icons from Facebook's 2010 insignia. It's meant to simplify his life by eliminating the need to make choices about wardrobe.

“I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community.”

--

Imagine being this insecure, President Mark is /our/ af

wtf I love bill now

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-5WgcMV_o

Did you take your meds today?

>like a demonic elf
kek

But user, they've always been more open than Android.

>doesn't give a shit what consumer thinks
>Steve Jobs
Pick one.

>smelled like shit
>took credit for other people's work
yes, he was /our guy/

Do some research it’s true

forbes.com/sites/drewhansen/2013/12/19/myth-busted-steve-jobs-did-listen-to-customers/

Research like this? Steve Jobs in the 90s was all about customer experience.

invents GOOD touch screen phone

fixed

I bet this dude is jap also, why would a pajeet be triggered by steve jobs wife fucking a "brown guy" ???

You backstabbed Woz like the syrian refugee you were.

Also you're a jackass for diverging the USB standard.

>posthumous cuck

lol, steve jobs invents something new even after his death

>against regulations
nope

They even celebrated steve's death at the apple events. :^)

of course they have. they can now milk the apple sheep for decades to come thx to the steve jobs legacy and charisma.

apple would be dead now if it werent for jobs, and now a literal faggot milks the profits and enjoys the rewards of his work

cucked to the maximum, our Steve

>jobs spent his entire childhood/adulthood calling other people virgin because they didnt have a gf
>never even found out he gave his company to a literal faggot

luckily he's dead and unaware of what is happening.

God played a cruel joke on him. Also, he died of fucking PC (pancreateic cancer). He's a literal meme

>Abandon your daughter
>Only come back to her after you lose in court and your friends call you out cause you're an abandoned child as well
Truly redpilled

>>hated Android and Google
Did he ever state why he hated Lagdroid and Goolag?

They were great artists. :^)

>Jobs was married
I thought he was an AIDS faggot
Am I in the wrong timeline again?

This is a fucking cancer post, Now go watch the videos of iphones keeping all these apps in memory after the first cycle and opening instantly and watch Apple try to do the same thing. Then record and compress some 4K video and tell me which one does it quicker.

Here's some 3DMark tests since Geekbench isn't in your favor.

tomsguide.com/us/iphone-8-benchmarks-fastest-phone,review-4676.html

Say what you want about it but the hardware in the iphone is the best on the market.

*Android do the same thing, fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pFpv0Im1UY

>iToddler gets BTFO
>goes back to reposting the same debunked geekbench and appracing trash again

LMAO

these people look fake

>Posts 3DMark score, literally industry standard.

LMAO GUYS BTFO OUT!!@.

You take those autismo pills today?

what phone is that on the right desu

>galagsy s8+
It's unfair, Samsung is bloated as fuck.

Looks like an Xperia.