My God it's truly a thing of beauty

My God it's truly a thing of beauty

Other urls found in this thread:

linksys.com/us/p/P-WRT3200ACM-RM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ya blew it. Shouldve gotten the wrt3200acm refurbished. 150 usd and the best router out there rn.

I meant 100$
linksys.com/us/p/P-WRT3200ACM-RM/

Shit that's a good deal

This was $75 at microcenter

Now I know where did drone designers took their first prototype model from

had it for over a year now, bretty good.

Do you run stock firmware or one of the third party ones? I'm loving this thing so far. Have it routing through my Pi-Hole server and set up NAS, so easy and so fast.

Even bought this cute little wire shelf unit to sit it on and hold my external HDD and modem.

tried a DD-WRT for a while but it wasn't mature enough. kept having it load the old firmware on the second partition.

so i've been using it stock. most of the features 3p gives you can be granted by simply having a dedicated server.

its not enterprise grade, but its way better than every other router i tried on the price range.

At least with the early firmware for this router it couldn't get more than ~700-800mbps WAN-LAN throughput.

On a 1gbps internet connection having the router be the bottleneck even on Ethernet sucks.

IDK about third party firmware improving things, or later linksys firmware making it better. But it's one reason why i avoided it.

>paying for 1gbps
>only getting 947Mbps

What a cuck.

>LAN Ports: 4 x 10/100/1000M
wew lads

put mcdebian on it lad - awesome project

>Download speed 52x faster than mine
>Upload speed 1,570x faster than mine
>probably pays less than me too

Hi yes I'd like to sign up for the mass suicide please

>1900AC
>not the 1900ACS
>not the 3200ACM

Do you even GHz?

I run OpenWRT on my 1900ACS.
It runs extremely well, but the drivers for 5GHz AC can be a bit sketchy.

I know this feel

i have this, the 2.4ghz wifi kept shitting itself, had to get a second access point for 2.4gig, fucking useless

Got this because I had a WRT54G that I've used reliably since 2001-2002. And I thought how amazing that router has been, so the WRT1900AC would be able to last me another 15+ years, which made it well worth the cost at the time.

Only problem is:
>advertise as open source
>main component of the whole thing (the Marvell processor) is closed source

So third-party firmwares are shit.

>buy an AC router
>put it on metal shelf

>Have Google Fiber
>Move 22 miles away from parents house
>Now have AT&T 13.5/1 Mbps

end it

Have fun becoming sterile