What technology will we use to kill the elite in 2050 because they won't be dying of old age anymore

what technology will we use to kill the elite in 2050 because they won't be dying of old age anymore
You're senator will be 300 years old
CEOs will be 800 years old

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rxOKEsBx4NU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You're senator will be 300 years old
>CEOs will be 800 years ol
How will they age that much in 33 years?

I'll take the GEP gun.

They already have the technology, but are hogging it.

A bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world. But the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.

If fascism hasn't resurged and taken hold of the US by 2050 having immortal senators isn't your problem, it's the fact that you are now permanently enslaved to immortal Jews. Enjoy.

should i play deus ex
i didnt finish human revoloutions or whatever the edgy one with the sliding glasses and yellow tint was called

>should i play deus ex
How is this a question.

just tell me how great it is so im hyped

It's terrible, awful, and you will hate it.

It will throw red pills at you left and right while being complemented by some excellent and fun gameplay.

I don't wanna spoil too much, best if you go in blind.

launching them into the vacuum of space
or directly into the sun

The perfect woman but with AIDS

they won't cure aids because white people are racist

Senators can only serve for six years though.

>You're senator will be 300 years old
>CEOs will be 800 years old
Unless brain uploading becomes a thing this won't happen. At worst you will see people die in their 120's or 150's. The hayflick limit is something that exists no matter how far medicine gets. If brain uploading becomes a thing you'd have a hard time arguing if their consciousness survived as well.

>brainlets still think that teleromes are supremely relevant to aging

Fps mechanics in that game are worse than half life 1, if you like that shit you're either masochistic or your nostalgia glasses are way off

whom'st is this qt 3.14

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rxOKEsBx4NU

Won't happen OP.

The universe survives on give and take. Decay is the only law.

Yea that's why every single one of top 50 world billionaires, Putin included which we simply don't know how much he hoarded, show signs of aging every year ;^)

You can't dramatically increase life expectancy on an already existing subject. That's like buying a watermelon and hoping that if you keep it long enough, it will become seedless.

Your analogy would work with human corpses not already living humans.

You could gene edit a living melon to sustain itself forever.

Also tell me are you American, you guys keep doing food analogies .. a lot, stop it please.

alzheimers

> ... use to kill the elite in 2050 ..
but.. that would be suicide.