And the time has come

And the time has come
finally after years of pulling scams, the shills are not happy
at long last, the masses are getting redpilled on Apple

just check the recommendations on pic related

Maybe they were not shills and genuinely enjoyed the iphone? Ever thought about that?

yeah
they can shill a phone that they like, ofc

If they were actually shills, they would be praising the new iOS. Do you know what shills are?

literally the point of my post

>the shills are not happy
If they aren't happy, then they aren't shills. The point of your post is flawed.

it is like you can't understand that iphone x is the nail in the coffin
don't worry
keep bumpin

kinda funny how this all coincides with the school year.
new students
new lessons
new faggots
the cycle continues

I have a 6S, and no interest in the X. I'm holding out for an SE2. Does that make me a shill, or just someone who isn't interested in the X when there are better options available for less money?

>doest that make me a shill
no
uploading hundreds of videos praising flawed iphones does
and uploading a video saying it's over is the point of my post
particularly when every shill on youtube is doing the same

I'm still missing the point. Do you just have an irrational hate boner for Apple, or do you actually give a shit what idiot memesters say?

no
i just like phones, and the cold sweet truth

>I just like phones
Which has nothing to do with a bunch of people in their late teens to early 20s giving the iphone X bad reviews.

ok

>SE2 comes out March 2018
>First mass-market phone with consistent 120hz refresh rate
>Majority of the consumer market prefers the SE2 to all the big phone options
>The giant phone meme finally ends
>The industry is blindsided by the public's interest in smaller phones and is unable to compete with Apple
>The entire reason Apple has built out their in-house CPUs & GPUs was to make this phone possible

So what's wrong with it?

the triggering for many is that iphone 8 and X support fast charging, but the charger is not included

>Tim Cook visits Steve's secret shrine at the heart of the new campus
>Sheds a single tear and whispers to Steve:
>"You were right about the phone size."

Do those people really make a living on youtube?

the only guy on youtube that has not dissed the iphone X is mkbhd
and he was like 'well... i like it guys... i don't know... i like it guys.... we will see.... we will see'

Yet they still bought it anyway.

Don't worry, the next new smartphone will address all these iRetards grievances and then not innovate their product for another decade until the sheep stirs up again. This isn't the first time people were mad at an Apple product in which they said it was their last iPhone nor will it be the last.

These YouTube "tech" faggots always follow the same script. They'll trash new devices ahead of launch dates in order to get clicks, and then they'll be glowingly positive about them in their actual reviews. No one from the OP's thumbnail will seriously consider switching away from Apple devices.

I have never seen such a backlash since the touchbar macbook pro

this year's apple line-up is truly stupid

ITODDLERS

PERPETUALLY

CONTINUALLY

CONSTANTLY

INCESSANTLY

EVERLASTINGLY

UNREMITTINGLY

INTERMINABLY

PERMANENTLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

It'll be interesting to see how many app developers will go against Apple's human interface guidelines. There will be dozens of news articles around the first app that 'solves' the notch by putting black bars across the top of the screen.

lol, you got btfo