Etherium mining dying

>etherium mining dying
>amd gpu prices still 100% more than msrp
waiting™ meme isnt going to end right?

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/72712/amd-partners-are-still-waiting-for-rx-vega-gpus-for-their-designs
videocardz.com/newz/msi-radeon-rx-vega-64-air-boost-pictured
appleinsider.com/articles/17/07/31/amd-radeon-vega-56-64-officially-announced-shedding-more-light-on-imac-pro-gpu
cnbc.com/2017/09/20/tesla-building-an-ai-chip-for-its-cars-with-amd-globalfoundries.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who are you quoting lol

Real life.

>Implying that etherium isn't an (((AMD))) exploit to charge 100% to their hardware base price

you don't now if people will jump on another mineable pyramid scheme soon
but if things stay the same for two more weeks, stock dumping will commence

Not exactly.

There's an update pushing out to ethereum that will maintain stable coin yield until mid 2018.

As long as ethereum doesn't drop under $160 it'll remain profitable to mine.

videocardz.com/72712/amd-partners-are-still-waiting-for-rx-vega-gpus-for-their-designs

appleinsider.com/articles/17/07/31/amd-radeon-vega-56-64-officially-announced-shedding-more-light-on-imac-pro-gpu

cnbc.com/2017/09/20/tesla-building-an-ai-chip-for-its-cars-with-amd-globalfoundries.html

AMD can't make them fucking fast enough! Do you think they care about shitty gamer fags?

#AMDforever

you known how many new alt coins are there that can be mined with gpu's?

>Do you think they care about shitty gamer fags?
Gamerfags are brand loyalists who will suck up any piece of shit product they fart out no matter how bad it is so yes they should care.

i remember when 480 launched around here and some shiills were desperatly trying to create a new market share
the "gaming market share" that only steam survey matters and nothing more

videocardz talked with MSI and they say they dont have any gpu's to work with
meanwhile TODAY videocardz.com/newz/msi-radeon-rx-vega-64-air-boost-pictured

videocardz is gibbo no2

was selling my 980ti on ebay, all these fucking cunt miners swarmed my listing within seconds of me posting it taking off like $100-150 my asking price, fucking pathetic losers.

Hmm I wonder how much I would get for my 7970 on ebay.

No, litecoin is now picking up

the 980ti eventually sold for $380, knew someone would grab it for that price. See what other 7970s are going for and make a price from that.

I wanted crossfire 480's but miner fags inflated the fuck out of the prices

I grabbed a 480 about one week before the mining craze truly kicked in glad I did it because other wise i'd be sitting on a free sync monitor with no compatible GPU, and sorry no I refuse to pay the current rates not in one million fucking years.

other countries should follow chinas example and make shitcoins illegal

Yeah China is world famous for enforcing that stuff, In China video games were officially banned until somewhat recently and yet when I was there during the late 90s video game arcades and stores left and right

Litecoin has ASICs, GPU mining it will be useless soon enough

just buy an xbone like a normal person then you wont have to upgrade your gpu every week. desktop cuck.

they're all shit coins with really no use other than speculation aka gambling.

say you want to send money to someone over seas. if you do a wire or western union it takes maybe a day or so. with bitcoin it's instant BUT theres a catch! What if you didn't have any bitcoin? Well now you have to wait a week for the ACH deposit to clear then you send your bitcoins to your buddy in australia and now he has to wait a week for his ACH withdraw to clear. Now that "super fast" transaction just took 2 weeks.

It's a fucking meme. and it's been going on for long enough now. It's never going to be used as a means of exchange. It's been around over 7 years now and you still can't go into a McDonalds and buy a happy meal with bitcoins. And you never will.

>2017
>still engaging in the stupidest speculation known to mankind