How much time (in hours) will it approximately take to learn web development to the point where I could earn any money...

How much time (in hours) will it approximately take to learn web development to the point where I could earn any money above minimum wage by freelancing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPCaTZSpp8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freelancing is hard. You will spend more time looking for work and chasing invoices than actually coding.

bump

>earn any money above minimum wage by freelancing
Won't happen. You'll be competing with people from places where their coin allows them to do the same work for pennies and live well. You wouldn't do a whole day's work for $30 would you? Well, there's plenty of people who will.

Yeah but their quality of work is equally POO

mu h quality of work
people eat mcdonalds
willingly
think about it

>muh muhcdonalds

Is there a more pleb tier response?

McDonalds is actually good though. Their coffee is great, the food selection is extensive. Same product at every location, good employees. Socially good company gives kids jobs and scholarships.

McDonald's is my favorite fastfood place of all. My local ones have been renovated and are exceptionally comfortable now.

This

this, however a sound basic skillset of HTML/CSS will land you a nice job.

t. fatty mc fat

dumbfucks

Your either a McDonald's employee, or you weigh 400lbs

t. Retards that dont understand calories

If you have no programming and networking background it will take you at least a year to reach a point where you can make money, even then, shit money

I live in the US, but this is the most disgusting post i've ever seen
>good employees
what are you talking about?

The big problem with these sites is their terms of service require you to violate fundamental principles. These freelancing sites terms of service require you to transfer all intellectual property rights to your client, you cannot reuse any code, meanwhile a fundamental principle is to design your code in such a way that its modular and can be reused.

At my local McDonald's they're pretty much all cute white highschool girls. Forgot Americans were majority black or Hispanic

youtube.com/watch?v=RPCaTZSpp8o

In America McDonalds is shit while BK is decent. In Britain it's the opposite. BK staff is almost entirely made up of fat pakis and they all look absolutely miserable, are rude and just give out the impression they hate their job. McDonalds on the other hand are always clean and the staff is always very efficient and professional. I don't know if it's the same throughout Europe, but when I visited America I understood why McDonalds has such a bad reputation there. The locations are absolutely disguising like they haven't done any maintenance or renovation for a decade. #
Next time a non-American talks to your about McDonald's think of Burger King, that's the market they target over here.

As a new freelancer, you'll never make anything more than minimum wage, competing with Ranjeet, who works for nothing remotely.

Learn skills and then get a real job at a company. Get paid real money and meet people. Demonstrate your competence to people and build a network. Try freelancing after being employed for a full year, and then instead of bidding $300 on somebodies new PHP social network with Flash on Elance, your IRL network will refer work to you from people smart enough not to hire offshore.

OP is a social loser and wants to web design so he can sit in his room and shitpost, you just gave him the advice everyone else has given him all his life, and it's not necessary.

you just need to specialize in one specific thing.

try to be the best at repairing XYZ refrigerators (expert) instead of being a repairman (commodity)

"but are there enough XYZ refrigerators?"

yes.

Just like working at a development company then? Just like working for a newspaper? Just like being any sort of creator for hire then? Just as it is stated in the intellectual property law? This is not an issue, this is literally how the world works. You and your "fundamental principles" haven't worked a day of your life.

Delet this

Nothing wrong with mcchicken

Bump

1000 hours of anything