Is this a joke?

Is this a joke?
>Same one comes up as I post this

>If there are none, click skip

Of course, clicking the traffic signs still count sometimes because people don't bother reading the prompt above.

>not enabling the classic word captcha

I don't know, is it?

I sometimes do like you and sometimes just select the bus sticker

There was a point where all you had to do only one of these things. So I would immediately read the bolded text and select the shit. But now I have to waste time and get confused when there's no vehicles because I didn't read the text below and now I have to do another fucking one. I hated the classic word captcha just as much because there's times where the words are too cryptic to understand and I have to spend time cycling through them. There's no reason for them to keep changing up the formula because there's no bot that could solve them anyways. It's like they're trying to piss me off.

There does seem to be some flexibility in the answers you can give, when I misclick I sometimes just let it go through to see if it will accept and it does more often than I had initially expected

>Calle
>Not changing it to calls
>Not selecting all signs when it asks for cars and there are no cars
>Not skipping all the ones that say "if there are none click skip" when there are some

The joke is not using legacy captcha

i dont think niggers works anymore

you can click signs and it will accept it
and it will in turn hurt google's robot
do it

You could just give money to gook moot.

You will be treated like royalty around these parts.

It does

lel

>If there are none, click skip
>skip
>please try again

it does

Not with all the handouts they get

Why even bother typing it?

>he doesn't click signs when it tells you to click cars and the cars when it tell you to click signs.
step it up

Woah now that's how we fight Google.

They added a second step to verify that you can tell the difference between a car and a sign. I purposefully select the wrong stuff on the first panel and correctly on the second.

kek'd hard at that.

I can never see if it's asking for vehicles or signs so I just do what there's more of