Redpill me on airpods Sup Forums

Redpill me on airpods Sup Forums.

They seem like a meme but I kinda want some.

They're an okay design. Having to carry a pillbox battery pack is a letdown. Also easy to lose.

They're like little dicks you stick in your ears.
They look like earrings when worn.

Do you even know who the apple ceo is?

Only Apple hardware I own. They work great, which seems like a miracle because no one else can seem to make these fucking things right if at all. Never going back to even wired-together "wireless" earbuds.

You bought them without owning an iOS device? Interesting. I know they're perfectly compatible with other devices (as they're just Bluetooth), but the big selling point is the integration with other Apple products.

I wonder how many others have done the same.

Decisive desu; I'm glad they didn't proprietize the shit out of the protocol to the extent at which it wouldn't work with Androids. They do have tap-based media controls that don't work without an Apple device, but I find that more than acceptable for true, legit, for real and for true, wirelessness. I love 'em.

Tom Raw I think.

If I purchase them I'll be buying a $5 little keychain pouch to always have them with me. I don't think I've ever lost my keys in my life.

I wear them proudly on a crowded, on-foot commute err day. Being based enough for enlightenment and freedom from fucking wires (and those fucking rubber things that get stuck in your ears or fall off and bounce 80 feet away into a wormhole to Lost World) feels good.

Kek. Me irl.

niggers love 'em, they must be good.

Just use the included EarPods and save some money. Only reason to get the AirPods is if you absolutely need wireless and hate money.

>running on treadmill
>ear pod falls out
What would happen?

Two words: brain cancer

There's better wireless earbuds out there. They are literally just the standard iPhone earbuds but wireless, which is fine quality for a free pack in, maybe not too crazy even at 30$ a replacement, but $160 is just fucking nuts.

World War 3

Samsung icon x are better. I have a pair and they work brilliantly

>fat cuck looks like fat cuck

news at 11

it would take off

>use the included EarPods

I wouldn't wish such a fate upon my worst enemy

I've dreamed that my father said those earpods were shit. But my father died years ago. Could apple be behind my father's death? Wtf I hate apple now, and I will kill them all.

They sound like earpods, that is to say not very good at all

I do kind of see the appeal but it depends on your use case. I use over ear headphones at work and at home, might be cool if you walk to work or use public transportation though

>They are literally just the standard iPhone earbuds but wireless

That's actually the huge appeal to me. I've genuinely only ever felt comfortable with those in my ear, and I've wanted wireless headphone earbuds since I was a teenager. Rubber cap earbuds feel weird and hurt my ear, foam/cloth cap never feel snug and fall out constantly.

Money is not an issue, nor are looks, as I have hair past my ears so no one would notice anyway. My main concern is whether some shit like Airpods 2 are going to come out or if I'd have issues connecting with my PC's bluetooth.

exercise (deadlift, treadmill, squat)
typing (headjack on right side of computer always fucking with my mouse.)
getting tangled in my bag
All these problems solved.
even now as i type not seeing the stupid chord is so enjoyable.

worth every penny would recommend. I rarely comment to the fags on here but I just thought you shoulf know. Oh and I dont like apple but I do love how their earpods feel which is why i wanted them.

It just seems like they're very easy to lose. I don't know if I can trust them to stay in my ears. The thought of taking them out in public makes me feel
anxious.

You'd have to juggle that con against having tangling wires.

This, if you basically want some background music to real life and want to actually be able to make calls without hearing your own skull vibrating the AirPods are perfect. I regard them to be basically perfect and I've wanted them to exist ever since 2012 when I first tried the shape with my old iPhone 5.

Do they sound good? Reason I'm holding off is they're expensive as fuck and the design has nothing in terms of sound isolation. I've become too accustomed to silicon tips that having anything else is pure cancer to me.

>Redpill me on airpods Sup Forums.
quite possibly the only bluetooth 4 earbuds that actually work well. everything else I've looked at has some serious issues.

>paying the apples jews
>not just picking up some superior Senso earbuds for $30

They sound like shit.

Where do you even charge them? Or do you just buy a new pairâ„¢?

too easy for tyrone to snatch out of your ears on the street

that's exactly what the white box is for

>using wireless for anything ever

That's actually kinda neat

>listening to your compressed mp3 recompressed over bluetooth
>bud falls out your ear on the road/down the drain/in dogshit
>battery goes flat

Just.

They're a joke, get a real one instead of that overpriced shit

They don't sound like $150 non-wireless hps but they sound better than the usual airpods and unless you live across some biker gang the isolation is just fine.
The Bluetooth will suck the iPhone battery like a whore thought.

>the usual airpods
The vanilla earpods I meant.

Fag

I hate people
This guys looks offend me

EarPods are not complete shit. Shit for money and shit compared to decent earbuds, but overall better than most stock earbuds and good enough for most normies.

They make you look like a monkey

get these instead

>Wow, that's alpha as fuck.
Some one make a virgin vs chad meme, with the chad having these and the virgin having the airpods.

B&O made god-tier CRT televisions.

This guy could wear a clown costume and women would flock him over me wearing a dapper suit.

The sound quality isnt bad, and they really are not that easy to lose. Overall im pretty happy with mine. I use them at work to keep coworkers from conversing with me while im busy and i also use them at night when i want to watch something on my ipad/iphone.

What always worries me about the airpods is the ability for thieves to just pull them out of one's ear because of the part that's sticking out, but those look pretty safe to wear outside. You'd probably notice the fingers on your ear before the thief could get a good grip on them.

Is there a chinkshit alternative to these?

Do you also tap to answer a call? How good is the sound and the mic when in call?

Earrings for faggots

this. looks very homosexual to me. would be afraid of gays hitting on me if i wore those in public..

turn them into traps and it's no longer gay user

Audible kek. Good luck on your quest of vengeance, user.

They're awesome desu, only gripe I have it that they're too easy to steal.

earbuds have never fit in my ears. if it's not an IEM it falls out at the slightest twitch of my head

Literally ear fedora.

but how else should i compensate for my small dick if not with with looking intelligent and progressive? idk how else i can feel equally superior with big dicked men.

do you realize that most of the time, the reason you need to buy new earphones is because the cable noped? so what if, this time, no cable?